Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 AM

Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? (545 Views)

Have You Heard Of Racksterli? / HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade / Have You Heard Of Global Fund Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Welcome to Nairaly MoneyBox,
an online community that allows you to make money doing simple task online

The following are the ways you can earn money from NMB

Reading & Sharing Of Sponsored Post: you receive NGN60 for reading and sharing our Sponsored post on Facebook/Twitter, we post two sponsored post per day which means you earn NGN120 from sponsored post everyday, Just visit our sponsored page, click on the post, read and click the share button and click earn.
Referrer: You receive NGN1,000 for referring someone to join this Nairaly MoneyBox. To get your referrer link, click “My Account” in the menu, click “Creatives”, then copy the link generated and start sharingNote: You can access this only if you have signed in
Commenting: You receive NGN3 for comments you make on each post.
Voting on Polls: You earn NGN2 for voting in each polls.
Bonus: The first two person to comment on our sponsored post gets NGN100 each.
Post Approval: You earn between NGN20 to NGN50 for each approved post, Click submit post in the primary menu to submit, Note, Your post must be unique
More features still coming on the way
Watching Videos: You earn NGN5 on each

FAQs
Q: How much does it cost to join NMB
A: To join NMB, you only need a one time fee of NGN1500.

Q: How do I join NMB?
A: To join NMB, just go to the primary menu above and click “Register”

Q: How do I pay the registration fee?
A: There are two payment method available for now: Paystack and CouponUsing Paystack, you can pay with your MasterCard/Visa/Verve card, you can also pay directly with your bank account details without your card, there are other payments method in Paystack available for some banksTo make payment using coupon, you need to buy the coupon code from one of our coupon code seller making a direct bank deposit into their account, click “buy coupon code” in the menu, then chat with one of them on WhatsApp.

Q: What is the minimum payout?
A: Once your Balance reaches NGN5000, you can request for payment

Q: How can I request for payment?
A: Click “request withdraw” in the menu to make a request, you will be required to submit you bank details.

Q: When can I request payment?
A: You can make a request anytime except for the dates when payout are sent

Q: When are payout sent?
A: Payout are usually sent between the 15th and the 20th of the following month

Q: Will I get paid if I don’t make a request?
A: No you will not be paid.

Q: Can I be paid without referrers?
A: For now, if you don’t have referrer, you’ll receive between 60% and 80% of your earning.

Q: How do I refer a friend?
A: You just have to share your referrer link with them, let them click on it, a cookie will be stored in their browser, so anytime they pay for registration, you will be credited.

Q: How do I check my balance?
A: To check your balance, just click “my account” on the menu, there are two balance on this pageThe site interaction balance (balance for

for commenting, sharing of sponsored post, daily visit, answering of question and others) and the affiliate balance (the total amount you earned from your referrer)
The addition of this to balances is how much you’ve earned

Q: How do I get my referrer link?
A: To get your referrer link, just click “my earning profile” on the menu, then click on “Creatives” in the affiliate section to get your referrer link.

Click the link below to get started
https://nairaly.com.ng/ref242/
Re: Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Check out my referrer balance on Nairaly
I got 3 referrer this week

Re: Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nairaly MoneyBox contact email: info@nairaly.com.ng
Re: Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wow!! Nairaly just hit above 2000 post
Re: Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Get paid twice every month

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Unlimited Data Plan / Buy Ledger Nano S / Bitcoin Investment Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.