Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) (74898 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child In A Photoshoot.. / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is new. An awkward picture of a couple has been trending on social media platforms and the reason is obvious. In the picture, a man can be seen "feeding" on his girlfriend in a bar - not minding those around who were watching them.

A Facebook user who hails from Benue state but based in Kaduna, posted the picture online as he reported that the unidentified couple were drunk in the bar and hence decided to "catch fun" right in public instead of the bedroom.

The picture which has gone viral, has sparked different reactions from Nigerian internet users. See below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/see-what-happened-between-this-lady-and-her-boyfriend-in-a-bar-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by donstan18: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
We, the village people are not responsible for their inconclusive madness and rehearsal of foolishness, we are still busy gathering our tools and getting prepared on how to send a lifeless man back to daura by next year.

Thanks.

347 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sodomy is in DNA of every Afonja.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by delugajackson: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Some ladies that will come here to castigate the couple probably do worse in their closets. They will castigate the couple because they were not caught giving slurpy heads to their choirmasters and 69 to their street boyfriends. Some of them just had a quickie some minutes ago, but will still judge the couple for this singular show of affection.

I see nothing wrong in this picture as long as they both didn't cause any disturbance to the nearest man, and as long as they it made them feel happy about themselves. This is a free country for crying out loud and it's also not a secret that alcohol brings out the "best" in you. It only feels better if you follow as the spirit leads. They found love in a hopeless place and it's also pretty obvious that they were drunk in love. So let's let love lead, let's not judge them by they're actions. We are all humans. It's not until people take off their clothes and run into the streets that they should be declared mad.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Ever8054: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
how do you know its afonja....

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Divay22(f): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
What manner of fùckery is this?! Yuck.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by amaniro: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Those are Afronjas. The girl is funke... the boy femilipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by amaniro: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ever8054:
how do you know its afonja....

Because em follow suck breast

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Olalan(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just a hoe and her irresponsible boyfriend having fun in their own eyes

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is very wrong and it's the very definition of "irresponsible."

19 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
When you can't wait to start pre-intimacy
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Una supposed get bed for them make the actions begin wella, seems both of them don't know they are still outside alcohol na bastard

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 1:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Chaii Sodom and Gomorrah go dey vex for God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 27, 2018
God should end this world abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Fiducia: 2:40am On Sep 27, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by LadySarah: 3:44am On Sep 27, 2018
I know most guys are wishing to take the guy's place.

He only exposed what a lot of you do in secret grin angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by odogwunaija(m): 3:55am On Sep 27, 2018
C'est finis
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Watch out, soon somebody will use this as pre-wedding stunt

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Khd95(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
God should end this world abeg
why

I never born pikin

I never get 30billie for the akkant

I never visit 7 countries in 9days

I have not flied my mum in my jet

Buy island for my self in the Bahamas or Caribbean

I never even marry, spoil my wife with love, gifts and care

Las Las I never bleep my crush with that her big brezz, and u are there saying God should end this world, abeg commit suicide and leave those of us that still have plans

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Not too bad
I think they are married though.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Khd95:
why

I never born pikin

I never get 30billie for the akkant

I never visit 7 countries in 9days

I have not flied my mum in my jet

Buy island for my self in the Bahamas or Caribbean

I never even marry, spoil my wife with love, gifts and care

Las Las I never bleep my crush with that her big brezz, and u are there saying God should end this world, abeg commit suicide and leave those of us that still have plans
oga no ves na

12 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by tstx(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerians though
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by sacramento1212: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Unconditional Love
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by englishmart(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Breastfeeding a papa.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Sarkin: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
what of ipob Igbo terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oj
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benue or Zimbabwe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.