Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break (50807 Views)

UEFA Reveals The 10 Fastest Players In 2018/19 UCL Season / UEFA Reveals Champions League Team Of The Week / UEFA Reveals ” Ultimate Team Of The 21 Century” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by KingBaba1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
dominique:
You can't win em all
UEFA should kindly break those records themself shikena
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Topmaike007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Meanwhile somewhere in Seville Spain in a match between Sevilla & Real Madrid.................
oga the thing tire me oo,how leganese beat Barca also baffle me
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Topmaike007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, why can't fifa and uefa appreciate Muslim football players I hate this Christianity for been biased angry
if they do well dey will be appreciated..
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Topmaike007(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
Check your info. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has not won even one champions league medal.
at least he still remain the god of football alive
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by teemusic(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
thesicilian:
I see Ronaldo breaking most of these records faster than Messi
how old is messi and ronaldo
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Ahmedgk(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, why can't fifa and uefa appreciate Muslim football players I hate this Christianity for been biased angry
Do you think Messi and all other players are Christian, if so then go and have your head reset. beside the Muslim players don't care about it cause is not their priority!!
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Flashh: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
These records comes once in a lifetime. 100% luck, if you break any of them.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Flashh: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
These guys are human, stop expecting too much from them. The records they have broken, 98% of present players can't break them.

Fact!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by OluDare01(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
ClintGist:

4. Player with most success with different clubs – Clarence Seedorf (Ajax 1995, Real Madrid 1998, Milan 2003, 2007) and [s]Zlatan Ibrahimovi? (Ajax, Juventus, Internazionale, Barcelona, Milan, Paris Saint-Germain) are both ahead of Messi and Ronaldo.[/s]

This is wrong.
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by 12345baba(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ronaldo and mess still dey learn
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by encryptjay(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Keshe50:
which success did zlatan has in uefa competition biko..dude only won the Europa league with Manchester united
UEFA Super cup grin
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Unlimited22: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jay95:

I wish people read and understand well before commenting, it would have solved alot of uneccessary questions
K.
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by CheedyJ(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Dem no sabi play na..
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank u for telling Ronaldo.... He will soon break them all
He wasn't aware of them but now he is aware

I trust Ronald CR7
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Pentools(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
gideon1971:
Lol, football fans over to you, but please does UEFA want only two players to break all the football records that was set by hundreds of different players from different races, the ones this talented duos have broken is okay with us, I know that messi didn't mean to break any record, he is just playing bcus of passion, likewise ronaldinho etc, but C.Ronaldo is very stubborn, he is still striving to break more records, he even break a glass cup today, he is ready to break everything breakable

Sense no go kill you, oya take am...

1 Like

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by elpatron95(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wrong facts ooooh
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has never won a champions league before
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by ManirBK: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Oya cr7/messi if you are jeolous go to china!
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by dapiahno(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
Liar
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by enemyofprogress: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2018
dominique:
You can't win em all
says who?
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by enemyofprogress: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2018
GoTV:
abeg abeg abeg, we are talking of human beings here
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by eluquenson(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Uefa go dig records oh
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by kenex4ever(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2018
7. Goalscoring consistency – Bayern Munich forward, Gerd Müller has 0.97 goals per game ratio. Ronaldo has 0.76, while Messi has 0.82.

This no 7 is what penaldo fans shy away from.

They say CR7 is Mr champions League in goal scoring whereas M10 is far more consistent than him in scoring champions League goals.

Even in domestic league Messi is farrrrr more consistent.

Wait for Messi to play over 150 matches in UCL like him.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Orpe7(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2018
.Messi doesnt give a fvck about No. 4
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Awoo88: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Sard:

I've noticed you write this Christian-Muslim gibberish every time on NL?
Are you okay at all? Must everything come down to religion?

I hope you understand that most of these people are neither Muslims nor Christians. Lots of them are irreligious, so shove your Muslim-Christian rant into your unsightly asss.

BTW, stop being a sissy, you're not a Christian.

Anyone who doubts me should check the screenshots of his previous posts below.
The idiot is looking for attention and you just gave it to him
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Nbote(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2018
kenex4ever:
7. Goalscoring consistency – Bayern Munich forward, Gerd Müller has 0.97 goals per game ratio. Ronaldo has 0.76, while Messi has 0.82.

They say CR7 is Mr champions League in goal scoring whereas M10 is far more consistent than him in scoring champions League goals.

Don't mind dem... It has taken Messi far less games and far less shots to score all his goals compared to CR7

1 Like

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by emperorblog(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Nbote:
Abeg let some other players give it a shot jor... These 2 have not only rewritten most of d records in d books but have made d books their own
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Evangkatsoulis: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2018
kenex4ever:

Ronaldo started as a midfielder... Messi, a forward.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by ebig21(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Uefa is not only about champions league, it includes every league in Europe, Zlatan ibrahimovic won trophies at all those clubs mentioned, and that's success at different clubs.
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Nbote(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Ronaldo started as a midfielder... Messi, a forward.

Stop dat yeye lie jare... They both started as midfielders and even up until now Messi plays from deep
Re: UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break by Nbote(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2018
ebig21:
Uefa is not only about champions league, it includes every league in Europe, Zlatan ibrahimovic won trophies at all those clubs mentioned, and that's success at different clubs.
U dey mind d fanboys...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.