Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (185575 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Modarun(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Dear OP. i would love to think you are neutral, so i wont go accusing you. Both am really worried about the quality of education they give in the South West based on the facts that most of the datas eminating from Osun polls are always incorrect. I mean whats so difficult in adding numbers? INEC have not been able to do so, neither has the APC.
Please based on your post. The number of total PVCs collected is 2637. On face value it seems accurate, but when one decides to add them up you arrive at different figures.
303+353+150+58+210+320+677=2594 and not 2637. makes one want to ask where did you get the extra 43 PVCs? Like I said I believe you are neutral would urge you to correct the mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ShameOnAPC: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Market leaders and community leaders in Osogbo and Orolu held separate meetings last night to solicit support from their members for Oyetola

I am presently in Osun state
they held meeting's before the last Saturday and people vote against APC, there last night meeting won't change anything... People aren't dumb to vote for APC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
laffwitmi:
Bro can you vote for secondary school dropout as governor in your state?Be honest pls

Don't mind him. In two months time, people like him will still turn around to mock us for electing F9 + ABs holder as our governor.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by kelechi50: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Goderlist:
TO OSUN PEOPLE: SHALL WE RIDE A PIG TO THE MARKET SQUARE BECAUSE OUR HORSE MISBEHAVED

Aregbesola misbehaved. Yes he really fumbled. His attitude to the salary issue was nothing to write home about.
However, will that be a good reason to vote a senator who never contributed on the floor of the senate. A person who registered for 9 subjects in 1981 weac but only showed up for only one subject ( that only one subject he also failed woefully)
If Osun is rejecting APC/Aregbesola's candidate in Oyetola, why Adeleke?
Why not Omisore, Adeoti and other erudite and intellectually sound candidates on display?
Osun people voted Adeleke as a senator and benefited nothing. Now they are about to vote him in as a governor for 4 years. Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm
Ademola Adeleke father was a senator. His late elder brother was a governor and later a senator. Now Ademola is a senator and a leading contender to become a governor. Only one family in Osun state of all places. I thought this (mu won l'eru) stuff can only happen in Kwara but Osun is playing it out.
Political ridicule is going out of Ekiti, Osun wants to inherit it. This is serious.
If it were to be Omisore or Adeoti or any other candidate, I would be clapping for Osun people by now. But on this... Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm.
I hope they could mend their ways before its too late but its seems very difficult judging from the number of votes at stake.
I see Osun going into 4 years of political darkness and its very worrisome.
I ask again: shall we ride pig to the market square because our horse misbehaved Hmmm
that I eat cow meat ,will not make me call the animal brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by yns4real: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
CBN Gov Akinsola Ak��
CBN Gov Akinsola Ak
@cbngov_akin1
·
7m
Total Number of Voters 3,498
PVCs Collected 2,594

Osogbo ward 5
Ife North ward 10
Orolu ward 8
Orolu ward 9
Orolu ward 8
Ife south Ward 7
Ife South Ward 8

The queue of voters in Osogbo is long already...Voters are waiting to cast their vote for the APC
#OsunDecides2018

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by laffwitmi: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
APC--- IBO IBO IBO BO IBO IBO BO IBO IBO !!!

PDP---OBO OBO OBO OBO OBO OBO OBO !!!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by hollywater: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Team dancing Senator. Any attempt to rig this election, will be a disgrace.

13 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Live from Alekuwodo Ward 5, Osogbo where State of Osun re-run is holding. The situation here is calm and peaceful with heavy security presence. Voters are moving to the polling units without harassment or intimidation, while residents around that axis stood in front of their various compounds watching events as it unfolds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Fowobi84: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
peteruuu:
Where does ADELEKE got the "DR" title? Seeing he has just WASSCE?
I need enlightenment please.

Ask Google

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Modarun:
Dear OP. i would love to think you are neutral, so i wont go accusing you. Both am really worried about the quality of education they give in the South West based on the facts that most of the datas eminating from Osun polls are always incorrect. I mean whats so difficult in adding numbers? INEC have not been able to do so, neither has the APC.
Please based on your post. The number of total PVCs collected is 2637. On face value it seems accurate, but when one decides to add them up you arrive at different figures.
303+353+150+58+210+320+677=2594 and not 2637. makes one want to ask where did you get the extra 43 PVCs? Like I said I believe you are neutral would urge you to correct the mistake.

Really? When did INEC and APC become personal institutions of the South West that you had to castigate the quality of education in the entire South West? People like you are typical example of what is wrong with Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by matthew080: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
hello can someone tell me how to post on nairaland,thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2018
DamZik:
1. Our workers want to start a new life by receiving full salary, promotion and confirmation at when due
2. Our pensioners want to get their entitlements at when due
3. Our traditional rulers want to involve in day to day activities of government as it was before arrival of Aregbesola
4. We want restoration of lost glory of our dear state in education sector
5. We want genuine free education unlike the one of Aregbesola where parents paid #6,300 per term and governor still claims he is operating free education
6. We want functioning health centres where different drugs will be available freely as it was before arrival of Aregbesola
7. We want a government of our own who will not kill us with taxes and levies
8. We want a government who will reverse same schools uniform policy of Aregbesola
9. Osun cannot continue to top bad list in Nigeria. Check state debtors list Osun is number 3, poor educational performance Osun is number 6, state that is owing workers salary Osun is number 2
10. Osun cannot continue with a government who can complete a single state road in 8years
11. Osun cannot continue with a government who neglected the indigenous contractors
12. Osun cannot continue with a government who entrusts our educational sector in the hands of an alien (Mr Kola Omotunde Young)
13. Osun cannot continue with a government who sent our students to prison
14. Osun cannot continue with a government that wasted #3.7billion on O'reap scheme
15. Osun cannot continues with a government who claimed private owns Ofada rice farm belongs to them
16. Osun cannot continue with a government who paralysed small scale businesses with huge and multiple taxes
17. Osun cannot continue with a wicked government who pays half salary to workers and later named a UNNESCO financed reconstructed road after workers to eat
18. Osun cannot continue with a government who promoted students without promotional exams
19. Osun people cannot continue to pay for chalks in our public school
20. Osun cannot continue with a government who sold our properties to fellow Ajele's.
21. How do u expect Osun to continue with a government who duped the ages through a programme tagged "Agba Osun"
22. Osun cannot continue with a government who demolished prestigious Fakunle comprehensive high school because Tinubu wanted to build shoprite
23. Osun cannot continue with a government who rendered civil servants useless by employed consultants in all ministries
24. Osun cannot continue with a government who fraustrates Okada riders and booked them huge amount of money for no offence
25. Osun cannot continue with a government who did not embark on one rural electrification for 8years
26. Osun cannot continue with a government who issued bounced cheque for pensioners in the state
27. Osun cannot continue with a government who refuses to oblige MOU signed with workforce
28. Osun cannot continue with a government who demolished people houses without compensation
29. Osun cannot continue with a government that encourages LAPO, SEAP and other microcredit union instead of having a functional ministry of commerce and industry
30. How can Osun farmers support a government who approved loans on paper but money was not release for them after payment of #10,000 form fee
31. A good government give fertilisers at subsidise rate to farmers but Aregbesola's government failed woefully in this aspect
32. Osun cannot continue with a government who who increase tuition fee of Iree poly and Esa Oke abnormally
32. Osun cannot continue with a government under which students of tertiary institutions stayed at home for 1year and 3months
33. Osun cannot continue with a government who enjoys waste of resources on a meaningless project such as "Agogo Ewo"
34. Opon Imo an #6.8billion wasted project is another cogent reason why Osun people cannot continue with this government. Opon Imo is no longer in existence in our secondary schools and Kabiru Aregbesola the supplier is now a billionaire
35. Osun cannot continue with a government who paralysed local government administration
36. Dilapidated Olajukun park a #250million project is now a waste. Pasuma and Osupa was invited at the commissioning of the project in 2013. In a state where hunger takes order of the day our government is busy wasting resources
37. Osun cannot continue with a government where a Delta state Inlaw of attorney general is SSA to Governor on legal matter
38. Osun cannot continue with a government who turned our fresh graduates to labourers
39. Osun cannot continue with a government who wasted #69billion on airport project in which the site still remains a jungle
40. Dagbolu international market where #4.7billion was spent according to Aregbesola is still a jungle where wild animals can be killed. Osun cannot continue with this kind of government
41. Osogbo unity school is no longer in existence under this bad government.

With these and many more reasons Osun people will never pray to continue with wicked and propagandistic government of the day.

Ileri Failure = Ileri Bourdillion

God bless u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
they held meeting's before the last Saturday and people vote against APC, there last night meeting won't change anything... People aren't dumb to vote for APC

grin e go do you vaaaamm for eye

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by senatordave1(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2018
yns4real:
Voters at Adewunmi street unit 17 ward 05 Alekuwodo Ataoja Oshogbo
This is nice.i saw it on ait and channels,i didnt expect such a high turnout from osogbo and so early considering that turnout during reruns are low.with this turnout,apc will likely win.only a low turnout will favour pdp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by adebayo3449(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
superlanny:
APC I stand fully behind you, we who have sense know it doesn't take someone who only has credibility in dancing skills to hold the office of governor, but someone who knows what he actually wants to do when elected, if na dancing competition, I will gladly vote in Adeleke. Osun people don't sell your mandate for epa and guguru.
Bro, osun people have suffered so much.
Let us dance away our sorrow.
Let dance and smile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by CilicMarin: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
yns4real:

Impressive turn out. If APC can reduce the difference by 250 Votes here, Then it will be game over for the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by smokey12345: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
The brother is Dr. That's davidoa father and the billionaire... Hope you get it now
Fowobi84:

Ask Google
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by tolexy007(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
laffwitmi:
Bro can you vote for secondary school dropout as governor in your state?Be honest pls

but u can vote for a man who has no Ssce certificate as President

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018

#ReRun kicks off....Voters at Adewunmi street unit 17 ward 05 Alekuwodo Ataoja Osogbo

#OsunDecides2018
#OsunReRun
#OsunDecide2018 https:///KD8qUKZqus

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Well Osogbo is APC stronghold but this election is still too close to call. Considering the fact that PDP is already some steps ahead.

May the best candidate emerge.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by modik(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
laffwitmi:
So you want Osun people to support secondary school dropout

Better to continue working suffering and smiling baa?

"ZoneB "
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Exponental(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Nairalane:
I'm sure many people are disappointed in Omisore aligning with APC......... If I'm in his shoes, I'd have been neutral....

I've learnt that, in politics, no permanent friends and there are no permanent enemies. But there is a permanent interest!!!
N480M no be beans ooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ikwutasco(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
i would prefer pdp candidate to emerge victorious bcus the pple of osun had experience 4 year of apc candidate. I urge nigerians to vote candidate not politica party. Change is constant, even if pdp wins nd after 4yrs didnt perform well d pple will vote another person dat is ready to work 4 d gud of d pple nd d state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gidjah(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
donbrowser:

If you like pick up a megaphone and announce it in Saudi Arabia. If he will win, he will surely win. Are you a Nigerian before a Muslim or vice versa? Just imagine the trash you wrote up there thinking you have spoken. Ogbeni ara to ba ti wu e ni ko da.
pls ignore him. A very ignorant and foolish write up.thisnis the major reason we remain so stagnant in this nation .religion has come to change our real sense for reasoning and making sound judgment.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by senatordave1(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
yns4real:
CBN Gov Akinsola Ak��
CBN Gov Akinsola Ak
@cbngov_akin1
·
7m
Total Number of Voters 3,498
PVCs Collected 2,594

Osogbo ward 5
Ife North ward 10
Orolu ward 8
Orolu ward 9
Orolu ward 8
Ife south Ward 7
Ife South Ward 8

The queue of voters in Osogbo is long already...Voters are waiting to cast their vote for the APC
#OsunDecides2018
Please can you and buterfly meet some of the voters and ask them who they will likely vote? Also try and move into the other 6 units
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by modik(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Impressive turn out. If APC can reduce the difference by 250 Votes here, Then it will be game over for the PDP.

And continue suffering under half salary?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by senatordave1(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Neyoor:
Well Osogbo is APC stronghold but this election is still too close to call. Considering the fact that PDP is already some steps ahead.

May the best candidate emerge.. smiley
Your right but its surmountable.i wished it was apc ahead or that pdp were leading with less than 100 votes or that cancelled votes were up to 10,000

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by laffwitmi: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Very simple question you cant answer..

Answer to your question is NO, i will never and i have never voted for one.

tolexy007:

but u can vote for a man who has no Ssce certificate as President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
I hope osun people correct the calamity that is about to befall them... Vote out F9 practitioner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by kushy(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Pls, let be sincere for once. How many of u shouting Adeleke had f9s in his waec made his or her ssce at one sitting? When Adeleke decided to use his first result doesnt mean he didnt have ssce result with good grades. Most of us are using second or third sittings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by matthew080: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
hello can someone tell me how to headline on nairaland,thanks
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by tinsel: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
yns4real:
Massive. Nawaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Nigeria has finished me!! / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.