Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

With What Is Going On Around Wike I Think Deji Is Not Far From The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With What Is Going On Around Wike I Think Deji Is Not Far From The Truth (542 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With What Is Going On Around Wike I Think Deji Is Not Far From The Truth by tigerclaws: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
when I saw deji's statement on Wike
i taught it's deji usual rants till i saw the statement of Wike

Why are Nigerian politicians like this?
why are they always ready to sabotage those who look up to them for hope?

This is how they betrayed Jonathan in 2015 just because of their selfish interests subjecting the poor masses to what we're seeing today
and today they're the one running helter-skelter from EFCC and from one party to another.

Wike installed incompetent secondus that only knows how to blab like a kid
the so called weakling that got a pdp state snatched from him.

now Wike want to install weaker opponent definitely Tambuwal so that it'll be walkover for Buhari.

very useless greedy man

well i think i will drop my support for this party till further notice

1 Like

Re: With What Is Going On Around Wike I Think Deji Is Not Far From The Truth by ORIENTATION101: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
tigerclaws:
when I saw deji's statement on Wike
i taught it's deji usual rants till i saw the statement of Wike

Why are Nigerian politicians like this?
why are they always ready to sabotage those who look up to them for hope?

This is how they betrayed Jonathan in 2015 just because of their selfish interests subjecting the poor masses to what we're seeing today
and today they're the one running helter-skelter from EFCC and from one party to another.

Wike installed incompetent secondus that only knows how to blab like a kid
the so called weakling that got a pdp state snatched from him.

now Wike want to install weaker opponent definitely Tambuwal so that it'll be walkover for Buhari.

very useless greedy man

well i think i will drop my support for this party till further notice
this is the real plan of wike

Wike is scheming to be president and tambuwal as vice in 2023.
So he wants a weak candidate to contest with buhari in 2019 so after buhari completes his second tenure and 8.years for north .
Pdp and apc will zone their presidential tickets to south.
With pdp under is armpit and his stooge as chairman he is going to emerge as pdp flag bearer then compete for 2023 with tambuwal as running mate.
Deji is not far from truth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is Seeking N189.2BN For The Same Tyranny That Happened In Osun. / Nlc Nationwide Strike: The Effects Of Fight For A New Minimum Wage On Economy / Rivers 2019: With Arch. Tonye Cole We Are Convinced Of Total Victory – PPA Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.