Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car (3072 Views)

All Keys Lost Programming: No Key Required / Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock / See The High Tech Device Now Used To Steal Expensive Cars: No Key Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Maskedtitan: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

ghen ghen ghen ghen
Thanks for the soundtrack jare. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Alvin007: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

my man, be strong,..... as a demeanor... this is one of the numerous tests u must pass through to be a certified DER (Demeanor E Rats) member.

we all passed through it and came out stronger.... just play it cool pally!
Lol. He’s just an ignoramus who’s angry with life. Hence, he looks for a place to vent out his anger. He chose nairaland. He’s just a lost bonkers case.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

Ohkye, I have learnt something new today but do you think it's that easy as you said?!.. If it's that easy and he doesn't know how to get himself around it, the OP is advised to bring the vehicle to your workshop den because the method I posted is how I have always seen people do it.

My method is DIY and takes 4bangs of a hammer. urs is destructive.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maskedtitan:

Isn’t that where your mother gave birth to you? cheesy
Dude, don’t try me. grin

Oh so you are actually a regular there?! ... Well if my mum was there or you ever see my parents there, it simply for a charitable course to offer help and donation to you people over dere...?!! Your ward number please, to see/confirm if our donations ever reach you... And please your fellow brothers in kirikiri too, we have a place for them in our hearts!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alvin007:

Lol. He’s just an ignoramus who’s angry with life. Hence, he looks for a place to vent out his anger. He chose nairaland. He’s just a lost bonkers case.

Exactly how your simpleton brain processes, cometh out from your mouth...!! You have not crossed the line yet... Keep on!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Alvin007: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

Exactly how your simpleton brain processes, cometh out from your mouth...!! You have not crossed the line yet... Keep on!!!
I don’t blame you...I blame Seun who didn’t place an age restriction for underaged peeps like you. Enjoy your day boy.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Maskedtitan: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

Oh so you are actually a regular there?! ... Well if my mum was there or you ever see my parents there, it simply for a charitable course to offer help and donation to you people over dere...?!! Your ward number please, to see/confirm if our donations ever reach you... And please your fellow brothers in kirikiri too, we have a place for them in our hearts!!!
I thought you said I already escaped. Ode ni bobo yii sha....I give up...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

Dear Sir, i already know that cos Im also an automotive enthusiast, I just posted that to pull the OPs leg, because I just wanted to use that to know his level of knowledge, afterall I didn't put any contact number to reach me.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

Oga you no dey tire. I can also argue for Africa, but unlike you, at least, when I am right!
Until somebody comes to Aderupoko Street and bitch-slap you;
that's when your body go come down. Sulaimon !

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:

Oga you no dey tire. I can also argue for Africa, but unlike you, at least, when I am right!

Mtcheww, iruru obe gbegiri....!!! You don fail!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maskedtitan:

I thought you said I already escaped. Ode ni bobo yii sha....I give up...

Don't give up yet, I will destroy you Iver and over again....
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alvin007:

I don’t blame you...I blame Seun who didn’t place an age restriction for underaged peeps like you. Enjoy your day boy.

Age restriction would have actually keep dudes like you off, but still you will always find your way to beat the system... It's called youthful exuberance..... Ooni dagba!! Beeni mo so fun e!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
oooooooh

make una leave my main man abeg.... haba it's too much joor....how many people wan buy case from Alvin?
makavele abeg oooooooooooooooo
haba, otito jare....

oya hayjayman come lets go abeg......

cc diportivo support me with a meme abeg
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Alvin007: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

Age restriction would have actually keep dudes like you off, but still you will always find your way to beat the system... It's called youthful exuberance..... Ooni dagba!! Beeni mo so fun e!!
ogbeni...Sho mo age mi? Oo ni dagba to mi!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Alvin007: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:

Makavele...please leave this ‘automatic enthusiast’ alone abeg..he ain’t worth the stress.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by diportivo: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
I have the key

nah,I'm a car enthusiast and so I was pulling his legs

actually,just take it to a mechanic village with proof of ownership and heat it out

lots and lots and lots and lots of insults...........

and some more insults grin

I like how demeanors have posed for a selfie while the subject holds the camera grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Maskedtitan: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
diportivo:
I have the key

nah,I'm a car enthusiast and so I was pulling his legs

actually,just take it to a mechanic village with proof of ownership and heat it out

lots and lots and lots and lots of insults...........

and some more insults grin

I like how demeanors have posed for a selfie while the subject holds the camera grin
Apt summary and picture.. grin
Let’s chill with these bottles.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by diportivo: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
oooooooh

make una leave my main man abeg.... haba it's too much joor....how many people wan buy case from Alvin?
makavele abeg oooooooooooooooo
haba, otito jare....

oya hayjayman come lets go abeg......

cc diportivo support me with a meme abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by diportivo: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maskedtitan:

Apt summary and picture.. grin
Let’s chill with these bottles.. cheesy

grin grin grin

let's have others join us too

as I provide the fish to go with the beer cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
I see people calling me to BAR. ......

will I say no? nah..... since it's BAR I just want to goan check what kinda bar that is.... whether it's the Green bottle association or the Barristers association.....lemme find out first

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Alvin007: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
I see people calling me to BAR. ......

will I say no? nah..... since it's BAR I just want to goan check what kinda bar that is.... whether it's the Green bottle association or the Barristers association.....lemme find out first
Lol..This Bar Association isn’t owned by Nigeria. grin
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Maskedtitan: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
angry
diportivo:

grin grin grin

let's have others join us too

as I provide the fish to go with the beer cool

Make una leave some for me o.

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good, its good to be back from the day's bustle...what do we have here?!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nothing strange...walks out of thread, to be back again!!!...still following
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:
Nothing strange...walks out of thread, to be back again!!!...still following

guy where u dey go....

come take seat Jare....... u r still our man ....

nothing "dos" u..... BTW which mazda is that?
Mazda 3?
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by diportivo: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

guy where u dey go....

Mazda 3?

silver colored 626 1998 Yankee spec LX model tongue
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

guy where u dey go....

Mazda 3?

Yes Bro, sure.. na my old school mazda 626 o... I wan be like you, na money dey do me sontin o, bought it on Nairaland in 2015, with a smoky engine but extremely good interior and exterior maybe due to poor maintenance culture of the former owner,, sharp sharp, change engine and gear, since den, the toy has been my best friend o...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
diportivo:

silver colored 626 1998 Yankee spec LX model tongue

How did u know guy... But you were wrong with the year... This is Yankee spec 2001....just came back from a function with it... Abeg no condemn my mazda o
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alvin007:

Makavele...please leave this ‘automatic enthusiast’ alone abeg..he ain’t worth the stress.

Our boy don loyal ; if not , I for drop one more meme
for the Anthony Joshua K.O.
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:

Our boy don loyal ; if not , I for drop one more meme
for the Anthony Joshua K.O.

mtchewww...kids everywhere....go and wash your bumbum, so you can finish your indomie on the table...
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
if not for lack of age restriction, no matured person will fill up his phone with pictures or images to make caricatures on a forum, where they are suppose to come, learn and become more responsible and useful for themselves and the larger society...as i always say, its an online forum, you are free with your keyboard, we know people like in your teenages, omo mummy and omo get inside...but really know how to ridicule their superiors....what can we do, nothing...its in their blood, we only wish life could teach them a good lesson that they will ever learn...but will they learn...its up to us, all of us!!!....kids, one day,,,,y'all gonna grow up!!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

mtchewww...kids everywhere....go and wash your bumbum, so you can finish your indomie on the table...

You asked for it; Yaba rat !
So I will now condescend to your level.
Lookat that picture diportivo uploaded. You taking a selfie. Come back when you properly digest it.
Obo Langido !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Only Has One Showroom In Lagos And Other Epic Failures Of Auto ReportNG / Man's VERY Honest Ad For His 1999 Toyota Corolla Goes Viral / My Overheating 5 Series Bmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.