Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (43605 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / SDP Disowns Spokesperson Over Comment On Tinubu / SDP Disowns Shonibare As Party National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by NothingDoMe: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ha! No wonder the BMC have been quiet.

This looks like Omisere style of politics to me.

Well done sir.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Princenady(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by la1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
All Politics is local.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by holophs: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Will see where all these propaganda will take osun people tomorrow[b][/b] cool grin
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by islandmoon: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
omisore is greed, an indication that these politician are just after their own selfish interest.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by DogmaNation: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC FAILURE! tongue tongue tongue

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
AhlexOfficial:
Omisore! A man of Zero Integrity!
u

Coz he didn't support pdp abi, Adeleke didn't knw before he went to seek for his support. Saraki too. Abeg talk another thing..

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by NothingDoMe: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
la1:
All Politics is local.
Hungerbad 's best quote.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Topmaike007(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

They voted OMISORE not SDP who sabi dem for nigeria..
My Dad told me that he voted for Omisore not SDP, but for me his son Oyetola till the end..

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Hotfreeze: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
chiedozie198100:
omisore didn't realise that if APC loses tommorrow, he will return to status quo.

i think APC will be demystified once and for all time, tomorrow.

And it's your worthless 5% votes that would demystify APC?

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Topmaike007(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Well done sir.
oga the old man must chop na

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by NothingDoMe: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Topmaike007:
oga the old man must chop na
No lele. Make he go ahead.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Hotfreeze: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:

Well done sir.

Omisere ko, Omijagun ni.

Wawa illiterate.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Laredojohn(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm osun people... Anyways time will tell
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
u

Coz he didn't support pdp abi, Adeleke didn't knw before he went to seek for his support. Saraki too. Abeg talk another thing..

You need serious whipping :<
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by KingBaba1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
bedspread:
They Left the Party and Dealt with the Man...

Omisore has sold his Position forever!!

APC might still not win but Omisore will never be Governor forever.... That Chapter is Closed Forever...
SDP too can never be trusted as well. That was how they denied omisore decamped to their party at first, the denial was on two different occasions before they finally accepted he is with them. perhaps they have issues with their press/media rep

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by chiedozie198100: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

And it's your worthless 5% votes that would demystify APC?

no worry na. it's just less than 24 hours.

do you notice that the useless gov doesn't even show his face?

he is sending people from outside to come and help him.

and you think osun citizens are stupid?

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by tayo4ng(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
I wish i am from Osun all i ll do is to place a call to my family members and place a curse on any of them who voted for APC

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by NothingDoMe: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Omisere ko, Omijagun ni.

Wawa illiterate.
Lol. Thanks.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Hotfreeze: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
donphilopus:
If not for Omisore's candidature, who would have known that SDP was in the ballot? What's SDP in Osun without Omisore? If not for his candidacy, they wouldn't have been able to secure up to 1500 votes even if they had fielded Falae himself. SDP should go and rest.

Guy, where have you been?
Been a while I read your posts.

Longest time.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by FarahAideed: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
tigerclaws:
omisore has proven to be a greedy bastard
don't worry his little pampering will end tomorrow
shakara will end tomorrow
e go clear for hin eyes soon
How can a man agree to work for a party that kept soiling your name and reputation since 2014 accusing you of murder
a party that called you a murder just last Saturday
i wonder where dignity went it's obvious you have none

don't worry God will keep us alive to witness how apc will handle you.
if there's one thing I like about apc is their way of treating greedy politicians that defected for a purpose.

they'll extract all the juice you have to offer and render you politically useless and dare you to decamp.
ask kwankwaso and co

If you know Omisore personally you will know the extent of his greed
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by oladele00(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Na dem dey rush us with votes@APC... Tomorrow is our day in osun... God bless PMB

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by norriswood(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Osun Workers/ Students Its Either You vote wisely on Thusday or Another 4 years Hopelessness!!!!!!

Nigerians are Used to suffering and many were wandering how APC was even able to get the number of votes to come second when it was predicted that they will come a distant third!

If Osun state workers and student's want to continue witnessing what their eyes have seen in the last 8 years they should fold their arms and do notiing or even sleep No wahala!

But if like many Nigerians they are tired of the APC they must utilize tomorrow's strike and to Send Aregbe and his gang on retirement

If Them give you money collect am buy Suya but still vote Adeleke! Afteralll its your money they stole!!!!!

..just mention one development in Osun during PDP Era.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Mike008(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Na tomorrow we go settle na
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Hotfreeze: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
chiedozie198100:

no worry na. it's just less than 24 hours.

do you notice that the useless gov doesn't even show his face?

he is sending people from outside to come and help him.

and you think osun citizens are stupid?

Why did PDP people come from outside to talk to Omisore? Is Adeleke an orphan?

PDP is making noise online but APC is quiet. Tomorrow, you'll see the results.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
bedspread:
They Left the Party and Dealt with the Man...

Omisore has sold his Position forever!!

APC might still not win but Omisore will never be Governor forever.... That Chapter is Closed Forever...
Politics is not 1+1, calm down brotherly..

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
The long and short of this matter is that the pepper wey Omisore collect no reach the top dawgs in the party.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by senatordave1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Would you have said this if he declared for Pdp? What was Saraki, Atiku and Adeleke doing with him?... You are just pained.. grin
Wow your a buharis too? Were on the same side for the first time.try and comment more on the politics section,you vibrancy is needed

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by chiedozie198100: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Why did PDP people come from outside to talk to Omisore? Is Adeleke an orphan?

PDP is making noise online but APC is quiet. Tomorrow, you'll see the results.

osun is now a PDP state.

better start getting used to it.

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Topmaike007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:
No lele. Make he go ahead.
yes
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by desire0617(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Time will tell.....�

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja.