Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (54431 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by ebujany(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
APC and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by jchioma: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Apc thrives on lies and propaganda, even after 3 years of their blame game and ineptitude.

But all their deceits shall be bursted one by one and in 2019, they will be sent packing finally by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by alabi484(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Anyone who believed the first picture is a dumbassed nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by nnamdismart25(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2018
I wish him the very best in the rerun

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
Verily verily I say unto you, not one APC member will make heaven. Nay, not one
both PDP and APC none will make heaven. no politician and their major supporters will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Don't believe every shi.t you read on the papers

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Whether he prostrated to Mama Ajasco or the Big brother Toilet star (BamBam) he is the next governor of Osun state.

God bless the PDP
God bless Osun State
God bless Delta state
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Lol

Bambam the toilet star. cheesy

I'm wondering if either she or TeddyA will accept to be a brand ambassador for a toilet decor brand.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
I know it is tradition but methinks Yorubas should cut out all these prostrating. You prostrate to God and God alone!

Who are you?! Your opinion doesn’t count!

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Asour: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2018
frinx:
I'm only wondering why he's using a mic in that room grin

Because it was televised. When you do not use a Public address system, the audio quality would be poor for television even though it's a small room.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by valstan: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2018
EnglishUsa:
He is begging him to name his price, this kind thing de sweet.

ewu hausa,

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2018
emmykey0128:
I still don't understand nigerians o o I was surprised when I saw even my people from the west believing that, is it that when you join APC your common sense disappears ni? How can you believe that he his post rating for omisore and backing him at the same time? Do you back who you are postrating for ni? Oma wa ga bayio

that is what politics as turn nigerians into , the with acclaimed fake picture ,anyone with number will know he was postrating to an oba ...
besides cutting picture into half does not make it fake grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by breakeven: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Buharist !!! Propaganda and lies will kill them

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Laredojohn:
Contrary to opinion that Adeleke was begging Omisore, the alleged picture was taken during a visit to the oluiwo of ìwọ

Those who collects money to vote are selling their heads.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Zombies! How market? Any dumb post to make them important,awon oponu iranu

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by EnglishUsa: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2018
valstan:

ewu hausa,
Margot I de pain you

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
sorry for your lost. Liverpool lose yesterday.

oloriLFC:
Dem dey use microphone for sitting room again? Are they deaf ni?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by pally123: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2018
emmykey0128:
I still don't understand nigerians o o I was surprised when I saw even my people from the west believing that, is it that when you join APC your common sense disappears ni? How can you believe that he his post rating for omisore and backing him at the same time? Do you back who you are postrating for ni? Oma wa ga bayio
The say when you become a Buhari supporter, you exchange your brain for either coconut or tissue paper brain, no matter how educated you are. The brain of their leader is infectious

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Lol

Bambam the toilet star. cheesy

I'm wondering if either she or TeddyA will accept to be a brand ambassador for a toilet decor brand.
Lol, She might accept the offer but her Egoistic Toilet mate will feel too big to feature in a "Toilet Commercial"

Twyford might tempt the toilet queen with a good offer though.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
That's zoo for you...

SAME WAY THEY COUGHT NNAMDI KANU IN HOTEL WITH ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by headmaster02: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Contrary to opinion that Adeleke was begging
Omisore, the alleged picture was taken during a
visit to the oluiwo of ìwọ ,,,,,,, see as our people quickly took advantage of that picture to deceive the gualibles, hmmmmm APC and desperacy.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by bukiah: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2018
emmykey0128:
You have said it all bros, when they join APC, their common sense disappear.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Dandsome:
No matter how far lies will travel, the truth will eventually overtake it someday.
truth has to be faster than lie to get to lie .
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2018
he will still loose
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Whether he prostrated to Mama Ajasco or the Big brother Toilet star (BamBam) he is the next governor of Osun state.

God bless the PDP
God bless Osun State
God bless Delta state

There was a country! SMH.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Osun State
God bless Delta state

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Why are good things engineered and bad things doctored?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by Shampoo77: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Shame on APC with their useless propaganda.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
...and the greedy Omisore agree to trade on the path of Evil........ He will be disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.