Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Make Money From This Vehicle Partnership Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From This Vehicle Partnership Deal (250 Views)

How To Strike A Partnership Deal / What Can I Do With This Vehicle / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From This Vehicle Partnership Deal by marvin212: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello Nairalanders!

We have various Nigerian used and tokunbo cars for sale, I am looking forward to work with ambitious individuals who want to make a difference in their finances.

How it works
You receive a list of available vehicles with their pictures, you push it in front of interested clients both online and offline. The prospective buyer indicates interest and purchases a vehicle for say 1M, you get paid 5 - 10% depending on the agreed percentage. Which is 50k or 100k respectively going by the calculated percentage.

How can you promote:
There are 2 methods of promotion.
1. Online promotion: get the pictures and post them on facebook groups, nairaland, jiji, olx, email blast, bulk sms blast etc. You just have to choose whatever system that will work for you. You may know websites and forums, even blogs where you may find prospective buyers. You could even create a page on facebook or open a blog for those who know their way around that. To succeed you just have to think outside the box, if you can't think outside the box, just create an entire new box.

2. Offline Promotion: this method involves talking to colleagues at the office, your boss, friend, uncle, auntie, nephew, cousin or even a neighbour who you know wants to buy a vehicle. Once they indicate interest, you just link them up with us, then we take it up from there.

Important:
You don't have to worry if you'd get paid, you are allowed to come for inspection with the client to prove our transparency.
Note: There are NO inspection fees to be paid.
You can do this while on your job.
100s of cars are sold daily Lagos. Let's join in and milk the juice of these transactions going on right before sir eyes.

I know a lot of people would be interested in this opportunity, don't just stay there, ACT NOW!
This is the end of the year, you must hit your financial goals.

Call or whatsapp : 08164195052

(1) (Reply)

Discover 20 Online Business Ideas You Can Start Today - 100% FREE REPORT! / Total, Stallion Partner On Lubricant Supply / 10$ Worth Of BTC For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.