Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (15391 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by srproperty: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa.... God bless you sir

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by golamike: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy Birthday sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by ticom(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Dad Mi.
I am privilege to share birthday month with you and birthday year with Living Faith Church.

More insight and Revelation as you age gracefully!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by OCTAVO: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Xtdott(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy to my Lovely Mentor...

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by imhere: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday sir, more of God's grace in your life, family and ministry. Fresh oil from above and many years to celebrate if christ tarries to come.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by djon78(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy Birthday Gods General!!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by stancydg: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy Birthday to an icon of faith. Happy Birthday Papa. Many more years of grace. Fresh oil everyday sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by abbeyfel: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2018
bazzyblings:

Your hand dey scratch u to comment ... leave my post .. only me know Wetin I use am mean .. waka pass .. ok ?? Thanks ...
Pele...
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by 99miles(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa, ur impact on my life cannot be over emphasis. wishing u longevity, vitality, more anointing and wisdom.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by ngddon(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday sir ,the radiant love of God keep shining upon you sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by AMUNSI23(f): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Gradually, this man is getting closer to his grave
how do you think he will die before you?Basket mouth

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by kfasian: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by springtech(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday my father , pastor and spiritual mentor.

Age with Grace sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by adegeye38(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Gradually, this man is getting closer to his grave
u beta watch ur mouth, someone who stills works over 18hrs a day, he still has loads of years to go, b4 he gets to heaven
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by ilduce(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa More grace Sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Ushiesunday(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Chris in me.
He has been faithful to me the very day I was born. 27th September. I don't have much to say but to worship his holy name. Words can't say it all but I use this day the 27th of September, which marked another year of my birthday to appreciate God for his mercy toward the life of my family, friends, well wishers and myself. I thank mom and dad whom God used as an instrument of making this day a significant one in the history of my life. I pray for more mercy, grace, long life, divine Favour, open door and abundant blessings both now and forever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
USHIE SUNDAY ASHIWERE AND DAVID Oyedepo OF THE WINERS CHAPEL.

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by richie5112000: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Papa David Oyedepo, U have dwelled in the secret place of God and God has preserved you from all evil.By HIM you have suffered no loss. Yuor life has a continous upward trajectory, defying the laws of your environment and you are showing forth the excellence of His power at work in you.

Sir, you have been a blessing to us all. thank you for the humility to run with this same order of grace.

HBD, Congrats. God bless U.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
israelmao:

Whether some die young or prematurely doesn't negate it.It is always there according to every believer's belief.It worked for Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Job etc.It is to everyone according to his belief.So the issue,who,when or where it works depends on you.God's word is there and it remains unchanged.

Nobody dies prematurely. Nobody dies without it being sanctioned by their Creator. There's nothing like covenant of longetivity. Part of the crap they teach you in church where they brainwash you.

Your pastor tells you to pay for the covenant of longetivity yet he moves around with bodyguards. Our forefathers who worshipped the sun, the moon, the stars, rocks and rivers lived very long lives.

They have scared you in church about death so much that you are afraid to die. You want to see God but you don't want to die.

Death is only the beginning. Why are you scared of it?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by PHENOMCHICKSON: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Sir. I pray for more of God's Grace and anointing on you.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by uwa1(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Intelligentdude(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2018
dahmie2013:
We wish our Father, Bishop David Oyedepo a wonderful & most fulfilled 64th birthday celebration. Thank you Sir for your love for God & His people. We love you & Jesus loves you more.

Happy Birthday Papa!

While in Covenant University, he taught us the principles of Life.

20 Children Cannot play together for 20 years.

There are two pains in Life : The pain of Discipline and the pain of regret.

There are three working days in a Living Day.

All these nuggets learnt from Bishop Oyedepo has helped me to be a better me.

Thank you Sir, for instilling in me the principles to soar in Life.

I wish you greater and more prosperous years ahead. Chukwu go zie gi Papa

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by adasingo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday my dear Grandfather. God bless and keep you and your family. Congrats God's General.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by DoctorRo(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyHappy birthday my papa,may God continue to protect you and your family the way he has always done,I wish you many many more years,may God continue to bless you financially,so that all those rumour mongers,talking ill about will finally hug transformer or jump into the nearest river,since they can't appreciate the hand of God in your life.long life MY pAPA
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Happy 64th Birthday to my Chancellor, you are a leader, mentor, father and the best chancellor grin grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by derbykol(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Sir.Thank God I am a winner.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by diamondvil(f): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday papa.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by alberson(f): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:
okay.... Before i wish him happy Birthday first i wan know. Does he own a private jet

keep the birthday wishes to yourself...
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by johnnny12(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
happy birthday sir....you live long in good health and more wealth

weldone sir.........................................................................................!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ioannes:

Nobody dies prematurely. Nobody dies without it being sanctioned by their Creator. There's nothing like covenant of longetivity. Part of the crap they teach you in church where they brainwash you.

Your pastor tells you to pay for the covenant of longetivity yet he moves around with bodyguards. Our forefathers who worshipped the sun, the moon, the stars, rocks and rivers lived very long lives.

They have scared you in church about death so much that you are afraid to die. You want to see God but you don't want to die.

Death is only the beginning. Why are you scared of it?

Your belief no one wrestles it from you and mine also remains indisputable.Even the simple word "longevity" has been distorted by you.You are entitled to what to believe in and what not.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by mayor22003: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Done With Intituitionalized Christianity, Would Stop Attending "church" / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.