Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) (47961 Views)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry angry ikunle ooo..
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by yemifez: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
God!

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Daboomb:

Looks like there was an accident, judging by the mangled wheels of the Motorcycle close to her.
She probably died as a result of that accident or what seriously injured..

..... and our ritualist brothers from Onicha decided to "assist her" by cutting-off her head for MONEY RITUALS. (the fresh blood shows that the head was just cut-off, coupled with the fact that other pars of her body did not show any sign of bruises)

One thing is certain, it was not the accident that would neatly cut-off her head.

I-go-rich-by-force, God dey watch una o, judgement day will come for each one of you.
Pay attention the head is phucking there, completely flatened

2 Likes

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by mightguy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Overspeeding is bad
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by otunde527: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rip girl
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
arsenalLUVA:
Which one is beheaded again? This is an accident. May her soul RIP
blame our dumb mods

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
maybe after beheading they now saw that people were coming so they took to their heels.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by 1930revival(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngberry001:
Oboy eehhhhhhh shocked dis is terible sad God plss protect us from dis kind incident,,,,may her soul rest in peace cry

Which peace she wan rest.....it's saddening that this happened to her but a woman who died with trousers and also attachments cant enter heaven....i sound judgmental and foolish to carnal people, but take this truth if u care for ur soul.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jesus is lorrrrrdd. Oh fucking shiiit!!!! Why did I open this thread, how can I unsee this oh blood of judas
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jesus is lorrrrrdd. Oh fucking shiiit!!!! Why did I open this thread, how can I unsee this oh blood of judas.

This is someone's sister, daughter....chai pls honour the dead and close this thread
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by arsenalLUVA: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
blame our dumb mods

I just tire. So annoying.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
soliddust2020:
cry wish i never opened this thread. Op please next time put warning.

What are you expecting to see
Ice cream and balloons ?!!!

Rip to the dead
Amen
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by jesicajonna(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
undecided kiss
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Please add Graphics. That's why I don't support alien visitation to earth. Most aliens are nocturnal creatures and are aggressive at night. The lady shouldn't have seduced them with her seductive body. Oglimataxic aliens are holy and murderous in nature. The question is that why is it that she was the only one killed in the town? Why her and not others? She must have done something hidden to have exited earth in such an awful way. Decency, morality and vigilance has a way of prolonging human lives.
kiss
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Please add Graphics. That's why I don't support alien visitation to earth. Most aliens are nocturnal creatures and are aggressive at night. The lady shouldn't have seduced them with her seductive body. Oglimataxic aliens are holy and murderous in nature. The question is that why is it that she was the only one killed in the town? Why her and not others? She must have done something hidden to have exited earth in such an awful way. Decency, morality and vigilance has a way of prolonging human lives.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
columbus007:
maybe after beheading they now saw that people were coming so they took to their heels.

You probably suffer from cataracts.

The head is on the road - crushed.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
1930revival:

Which peace she wan rest.....it's saddening that this happened to her but a woman who died with trousers and also attachments cant enter heaven....i sound judgmental and foolish to carnal people, but take this truth if u care for ur soul.

ARE YOU FOR REAL ??

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Reptyle(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
zoba88:
A lady was found dead along Onicha-Igbo/Abuja road.It is unclear what led to the incident.Onyeka who shared the news wrote...

'Just happened in onicha-ugbo this morning along onicha-Igbo / Abuja road before the 2nd T junction.
God have Mercy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/lady-crushed-to-death-along-onicha.html

Very stupid headline. "Headless lady found dead!" Please how else would a headless person be found if not dead

Secondly, that is obviously an accident scene so what do you mean by "it is unclear what led to the incident"?

Thirdly stop posting such gory images on social media! If you must, make sure you tag it "graphic photos" so people know to avoid it if they do not have the guts for it.

1 Like

Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
zoba88:
A lady was found dead along Onicha-Igbo/Abuja road.It is unclear what led to the incident.Onyeka who shared the news wrote...

'Just happened in onicha-ugbo this morning along onicha-Igbo / Abuja road before the 2nd T junction.
God have Mercy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/lady-crushed-to-death-along-onicha.html
Political ritual. People should braze up for 2019 elections.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Johnawesome(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
1930revival:

ode, keep on been foolish
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
dazzlingd:
Jesus is lorrrrrdd. Oh fucking shiiit!!!! Why did I open this thread, how can I unsee this oh blood of judas.

This is someone's sister, daughter....chai pls honour the dead and close this thread
Who is this one ??
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by 1930revival(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Johnawesome:
ode, keep on been foolish

Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Imagine she just get up....

D way pple will run ehn.

RIP lady...
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bike accident. Chai
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
The heading tho angry ....a headless person would always be dead naaaaaau? Or do we have a headless person alive? undecided
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
omooba969:

You probably suffer from cataracts.

The head is on the road - crushed.
and who the fvck is this? go out of my space.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tollzara:
Thank God I didn't see the picture. There's no way in hell I'm scrolling up this page.

These clowns have a penchant for posting gruesome and barbaric content here. Very backward and primitive people.

Why do you think they don’t get any major ad deals?? Loool.... they haven’t started seeing their website as a business that should be handled like a world class institute
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by peteruuu(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Guide us oh Lord!
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by Rindo69: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Obviously an accident! There is a crashed bike and you can see her head was crushed.
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by newjosboy: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nbote:
Jesus!!!! Pls put indicate Graphic content.. See as her head was completely mashed

Didn't you see "Graphic Photo" in the topic?
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
columbus007:
and who the fvck is this? go out of my space.

Ask me again.

Òdè. cool
Re: Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) by stano2(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
My hometown... Jesu!!!! Rip girl.
That road is always very busy and lonely sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.