Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (75038 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Emmanuel Dauda Akuki: Postgraduate Student Murdered In Nasarawa (Photos) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Famousbabe(f): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
24-year-old postgraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, has accused a man, Adesoji Orenowo, of raping her in his house at European Quarters, Meiran, Lagos. Punch reports.

The FUNAAB postgraduate student in her statement to the police, said she agreed to spend the night at Orenowo’s house because she trusted him.

She said, “The reason I visited him was to know him more after we met in December 2017. He told me that he was always busy at work and if I were free during the weekend, we could hook up. He sent me N3,000 for transport fare. That was the first time he would send money to me.

“When I got to his place, I slept there because I met his uncle and the uncle’s wife with some cousins, who welcomed me. Though I was still uncomfortable and was contemplating on going back home, his uncle’s wife said I was safe.

“Around 10pm, I went to sleep in the room provided for me, which was opposite his uncle’s room. Around 2.30am, I saw Orenowo beside me; he was touching and harassing me. I suddenly stood up and went to the passage. Fortunately, his uncle came out to urinate and saw me reading the Bible with the torchlight of my phone. I went to sit in the sitting room.

“Orenowo came and suddenly dragged me from the sitting room through the passage into the room. While hitting my head on the wall, he held my neck. I called for help, but his uncle did not come out.

“He (Orenowo) almost strangled me, saying if I said anything, he would kill me and nobody would trace me. I received a lot of punches and slaps. He stripped me naked and threatened to tie me to the bed if I did not cooperate with him. He penetrated me through the anus and private parts.”

The victim said she reported the incident to Orenowo’s uncle and left the house for a hospital.

Orenowo, however, denied the allegation, saying he did not sleep with his guest after she turned down his advances.

He said, “While I was touching her after we had retired to bed, she told me not to touch her that she was in a fasting and prayer programme. She took the Bible on my bed and left the room.

“When she later came back from the sitting room, we started romancing each other and she insisted that she did not want to have sex and I left her to sleep.”

Orenowo was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on one count of sexual assault.

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr P.E. Nwaka, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison.

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/raped-me-through-anus-private-part.html?m=1

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by BIDEEN: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Though consumption is not mentioned in the post I know some feeding would have taken place......she's not serious to have not accepted jejely. ........If for any reason whatever she said is true then she deserved some spanking too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by fatboyslym007: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abegi the story get as ebi...
Check their chat records, do proper investigation...
Me too movement is killing a lot of careers just because of bad date...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Astonmartin(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
kwantinue
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
You no want do & u agree to sleep
These modern girls are dangerous.. I always let them know oo we fûcking tonight if not better start going home before u say its already late & u want to sleep when u never decide the sleeping...
Na so Olosho sef still hustle 25k plus hotel room money last december for hotel ro with her police boyfriend & i dey wait for her with ready pipe make she just go buy condom come oh naim them turn to say me & my guys when just come see me dey drink for the bar want rape her & i threatened to kill her also.. I just had to pay make my family no hear the story. Girls done dey learn bad things lately just for the money

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Oreofepeters: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
"he raped you through the Anus"

hmmn have nothing to say.
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by SarakiBukola: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
May Justice prevail.

I would never support rape, but women too should always be on their guard.

Don't visit a man if you have no intentions of screwing him. Some guys are gentlemen...Some are demons. Better to err on the side of caution.

And don't collect money and/or gifts too when you have no interest

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
they had consexual sex,maybe the guy didn't settle her well,that's why she came up with made up story...it has happened to me twice

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Kaodek(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
dairykidd:
You no want do & u agree to sleep
These modern girls are dangerous.. I always let them know oo we fûcking tonight if not better start going home before u say its already late & u want to sleep when u never decide the sleeping...
Na so Olosho sef still hustle 25k plus hotel room money last december for hotel ro with her police boyfriend & i dey wait for her with ready pipe make she just go buy condom come oh naim them turn to say me & my guys when just come see me dey drink for the bar want rape her & i threatened to kill her also.. I just had to pay make my family no hear the story. Girls done dey learn bad things lately just for the money
Kai, how i wish this write up could be concise

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kaodek:

Kai, how i wish this write up could be concise
for?
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by chloride6: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Somebody raped you in the accused house?
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by falcon01: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
where did you expect him to rape you?? ears?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by duduade: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hungry fool... You collected 3k

Three k to your Anus and private

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by DaddyNimo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
they sent you to school to study, you chose to go spend the night in a man's place on the first meeting. I just want your bf to break up with u, ure a hoe.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Countersam(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Famousbabe:
24-year-old postgraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, has accused a man, Adesoji Orenowo, of raping her in his house at European Quarters, Meiran, Lagos. Punch reports.

The FUNAAB postgraduate student in her statement to the police, said she agreed to spend the night at Orenowo’s house because she trusted him.

She said, “The reason I visited him was to know him more after we met in December 2017. He told me that he was always busy at work and if I were free during the weekend, we could hook up. He sent me N3,000 for transport fare. That was the first time he would send money to me.

“When I got to his place, I slept there because I met his uncle and the uncle’s wife with some cousins, who welcomed me. Though I was still uncomfortable and was contemplating on going back home, his uncle’s wife said I was safe.

“Around 10pm, I went to sleep in the room provided for me, which was opposite his uncle’s room. Around 2.30am, I saw Orenowo beside me; he was touching and harassing me. I suddenly stood up and went to the passage. Fortunately, his uncle came out to urinate and saw me reading the Bible with the torchlight of my phone. I went to sit in the sitting room.

“Orenowo came and suddenly dragged me from the sitting room through the passage into the room. While hitting my head on the wall, he held my neck. I called for help, but his uncle did not come out.

“He (Orenowo) almost strangled me, saying if I said anything, he would kill me and nobody would trace me. I received a lot of punches and slaps. He stripped me naked and threatened to tie me to the bed if I did not cooperate with him. He penetrated me through the anus and private parts.”

The victim said she reported the incident to Orenowo’s uncle and left the house for a hospital.

Orenowo, however, denied the allegation, saying he did not sleep with his guest after she turned down his advances.

He said, “While I was touching her after we had retired to bed, she told me not to touch her that she was in a fasting and prayer programme. She took the Bible on my bed and left the room.

“When she later came back from the sitting room, we started romancing each other and she insisted that she did not want to have sex and I left her to sleep.”

Orenowo was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on one count of sexual assault.

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr P.E. Nwaka, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison.

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/raped-me-through-anus-private-part.html?m=1

CC: Lalasticlala

You are on fasting and prayer and you left school after getting a paltry 3000 and went to see a man.. who else is tasting too much ingredients in this nonsense story?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by cbnileowo: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
remain nose and ear...anty Mi why you find him go aos in the first place...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eeeeeewoooolll!!! shocked shocked sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
cbnileowo:
remain nose and ear...
Bad pikin!

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
You went to a guy's house you don't really know at night to know him better? Sleeping over?
I think we should teach our daughters better things abeg.
I dn too hear rubbish.

30 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by klassykute(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na wa o
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by excomarow(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Two different story.

That mean he bleep her while he was sleeping abi

#Sleepingfvcking grin
Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry angry

12 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Baileyz101(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Maybe the guy mistakenly slide his d**k into her anus... as guy man see say hole na hole, e continue d faya faya while she was screaming on him to pull out of the wrong hole.

Is that one rape? Nonsense girl. so if e no even Bleep u overnight sef, u go still like colet tfare if u dey comot.. Thunder faya ur anus dia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
The case is in court....no need judge the nigga

But I smell lies all over the lady

5 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' by ipobarethieves: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omo ale jatijati..Abeg,give him 35 yrs jail sentence biko.I believe his uncle knw 1/2 things about the rape..is he deaf dat he can't hear the girl cry? Abeg, drag the useless uncle and hide him inside kebbi prison. useless family

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.