Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (53477 Views)

Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) / EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:
No disease is worse than poverty.. Just look at the environment and you would realise the extent of their suffering.. But yet, instead of them to vote for a politician that would answer their prayers and give them a better life, they are there selling their vote for pennies that would not even serve as transportation fare from their location to jos.. Smh.. Osun citizens.. You better be wise
no politician cares about them. They know this na y dem dey collect
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
j
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
I've seen it again
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Not looking good for Osun at all.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Racoon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
This country under APC is serously in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
So people cannot use white handkerchief in peace again grin grin grin

PDP should be licking their wounds now
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Johnson5258: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omo iya mi laugh wan kill me oooo
otunde527:
Ok

Nothing we no go see,

Op how sure are you
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Episteme2(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
First, you pauperize them. Next you pay them 10k and give them white handkerchief for easy identification at the PU to vote your party. Then you win and go back to pauperize them again till the next election. The joke is on the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
There is really a poverty issue in SW o judging by the rate of vote buying. Where is the much talked about sophistication?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by eyeview: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
A lot of things about this election were shrouded in secrecy. Pix are even taken from hiding. Journalists couldn't even use their cameras.
PDP agents were beaten.
Villagers in pdp strongholds were barred from coming near the polling units.
God save this nation from the evil they have invited into our society

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
All those that voted for the Nepa bill holder in 2015 here is your change.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Runaway:
Where on earth is Nigeria located?

Guys guys guys.. These politicians are wicked. Very wicked..

They intentionally make the people poor and use money and intimidation to buy their votes..

It is finished completely for this country. This is why I get angry when I see people defend this country when others insult us..

Any ways, anyone interested in learning how to work and make money as a freelancer, check my profile and read my thread about how I make money as a freelancer..
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Oilwell(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
madridguy:
I am afraid of our democracy. I am for APC but Nigeria first.

Bros I dey shame for you

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Badooguy: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
At the wilderness
Runaway:
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:
No disease is worse than poverty.. Just look at the environment and you would realise the extent of their suffering.. But yet, instead of them to vote for a politician that would answer their prayers and give them a better life, they are there selling their vote for pennies that would not even serve as transportation fare from their location to jos.. Smh.. Osun citizens.. You better be wise

Who do you think would have given them a better life among those that contested?

Osun state is on life support and I doubt if there's any politician on earth that can help them right now.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:

leave your bias and political affiliations aside, NONE of the candidates can answer their prayers.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by nony629(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Runaway:

Jupiter
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
madridguy:
PLEASE KINDLY SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, YOU ENCOURAGE EVIL TO THIS LEVEL, AFTER SEEING THE AIR YOU PLANTED AS GERMINATE TO HURRICANE, YOU ARE NOW SHOUTING YOU ARE FOR NIGERIA FIRST!!! WHAT A SELECTIVE DISGUSTING LOYALTY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by nony629(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Runaway:

Jupiter
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
God punish anyone forcing people to remain in darkness against their will.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by lezan(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria politicians I hail thee o! This is Nigeria! No political party is a saint... Na the masses go suffer last last. Just hustle for yourself and be self sufficient cause weather APC or PDP meant well for the masses. They are after their pocket. I just wonder what they want to keep doing with all the money they have stolen...they keep wanting more. Unless there is a revolution! Nigeria may not be liberated. This is not to support any party cause they are the same.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by legba1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:

who told you Adeleke will do them right if voted in.....all politicians are the same....stop the deceit and face reality...they are all there to enrich themselfs and their cronies

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
madridguy:
Your not an Alternative Paid Criminal wow you are a person...
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Edcure1: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Not just poverty but faith. They have lost faith in Nigeria and there is no trust that anyone is capable of changing the system. They don't want to lose in two places. Patriotism is nonexistent because, to be fair, there is nothing really to be patriotic about.
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Episteme2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyeview:
A lot of things about this election were shrouded in secrecy. Pix are even taken from hiding. Journalists couldn't even use their cameras.
PDP agents were beaten.
Villagers in pdp strongholds were barred from coming near the polling units.
God save this nation from the evil they have invited into our society
It's very unfortunate, utterly shameful and extremely demoralizing that the media did not think it a priority to follow this rerun to the last even when it's just 7 PU involved. Shockprisingly, all Channels TV could not even follow the election with clear updates. A controversial rerun that was supposed to attract the attention of all and sundry turned out to be a trivial issue and the ruling party easily had their way.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by BeardedMan: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why is this a news?

It's a free open market...

Why other parties buy, it is okay as long as it's aim is to defect APC, but when APC buys, its a sad news for democracy. Hypocrites everywhere.

Mztarstrechy:
Here are photos of white handkerchiefs alleged to be a sign of vote buying in Osun rerun election.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/white-handkerchief-as-sign-of-vote.html
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by mu2sa2: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Not just poverty but faith. They have lost faith in Nigeria and there is no trust that anyone is capable of changing the system. They don't want to lose in two places. Patriotism is nonexistent because, to be fair, there is nothing really to be patriotic about.

The voters don't believe that any of the parties will better their lives. So they simply sell their votes to the highest bidder.
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by afroxyz: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
I already know the rerun can never be fair. APC is a desperate party.

APC keep innovating new ways or vote buying and election rigging.

Most of their NL zombies know this is happening and still supporting it. Forget about APC of PDP, is this how we will keep going?

Poverty is killing, these people keep selling their future for a meager. Well, 10k will last for maybe 2 weeks and they will go back to their poverty.

That's the issue!!!!
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
With the kind of poverty stricken background of that picture you can't blame any voter who collects even 1k to vote. The only conscience a hungry man has is the food he will eat at that moment
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
We deserve these kind of leaders. And this is just the beginning. When they finish dealing with us finish. Maybe by that time we go get sense.

Nigerians no get sense kobo.....na to dey complain and praying .. God can't do jack. Abi na God develop Germany, USA, England or Saudi Arabia? Yeye people ..
Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by eyeview: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Channels has been gagged a long time ago.
It was even AIT that gave a live on the scene report. The AIT reporter stated that a police officer told him that it will be in his best interest to leave that polling unit. He had to quietly leave.
A very senior correspondent called in and reported that the police chased them away and told them to go wait at the collation centre as they (the press) has no business there.
Episteme2:

It's very unfortunate, utterly shameful and extremely demoralizing that the media did not think it a priority to follow this rerun to the last even when it's just 7 PU involved. Shockprisingly, all Channels TV could not even follow the election with clear updates. A controversial rerun that was supposed to attract the attention of all and sundry turned out to be a trivial issue and the ruling party easily had their way.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:
how u take no say adeleke is the right person...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.