Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (79072 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Aystarz: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
statusquoante:

Thank you.
APC(ACN) got the state via court. PDP will do likewise to get it back.
In 6 months, everything should be settled.
I trust Martin Onnoghen
Walter Onnoghen

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by wezzyjasified(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

If PDP wins, it's not rigging but if APC wins it is rigging. The difference was just around 350 votes for goodness sake.

Do you watch football at all? That a team is leading 3-2 at 86th minute doesn't mean the team will win. The lead is just an advantage.

Oh when did PDP become the party of saints who can only be rigged out but would not rig? undecided
Please help me ask them ooo
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Hardeysolution(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
News Headlines After Osun Elections by
Hardeysolution ( m ): 1:12pm

#PDP heads to Tribunal, rejects Election Results

#Osun Indigenes protest, demand sack of INEC chairman

#Davido: I have lost hope in Nigeria

#APC celebrates victory, says Osun has voted right

#Buhari congratulates Oyetola

#APC will win 2019 elections - Oshiomole

8 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by onlyme07(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
We are in trouble in this country. My country,my country.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shelumiel: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
otherway:

Remove your age from 45 and know who the toddler is.

Nairaland has joined dogs and humans together so I don't blame you.

Just go and die in peace cos APC ti take over.
2k is your problem that is why you will continue suffering for APC and bad governance.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
samyyoung1:
When I saw the voters on queue, I knew they wld all vote for the type of leaders they get at d end of d day, so sad a day for redemption, even d so called opposition can resque dis people, there is indeed poverty amidst them n both parties are fighting all to improvish this people d more. APC n PDP are not d answer to government..... Even I don't av an answer

You seems to be among the very few who actually understand the reality, both APC and PDP are same thing and none is the solution, Omisore was in PDP months ago he was denied governorship ticket , move to SDP and now in APC, Adeleke was in APC months ago moved to PDP because he was denied ticket,start labelling APC that he jostled recently for their senatorial ticket evil. There is no political party Omisore or Adeleke or Apc governorship candidates can't belong. Only the masses are divided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by WASMOG(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Benekruku(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
John20017:

If you quote me again ogun go kill you........ Abeg is it your going. I don't know why them never start dey sell SENSE for your side.

Shattap!

Goat wey won go turn Lion for another country
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by wezzyjasified(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:
What goes around comes around. Obasanjo and pdp did more than this.

Please loud it
Let them know
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by TrueNigerian300: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

At the federal level you are right PDP did worse and even the worst. But at the state level, PDP under Oyinlola in Osun State performed far far better than Aregbesola quote me anywhere. I have grown above party politics. I am only interested in individual's performance. Gombe state governor is one of the best performing governors in the country as at this morning and he's a PDP man. So grow up with your analysis.

Oga who is talking about performance here. Did you hear me say anything about performance? We are talking about how they both conducted elections and you are talking performance. Really!!! If you could not read all I wrote why not just pass-by instead of talking about what I never said. But why are Nigerians like this I am sure you didn't read all I wrote but because you just want to sympathize with PDP you have to say this. Where did I mention Aregbe's performance or Oyin's

I don't know what to tell you!!! But I just I have to pity my country with this kind of attitude.With these kind of people Nigeria has a long way to go. You dont have to agree with me but let's be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

If PDP wins, it's not rigging but if APC wins it is rigging. The difference was just around 350 votes for goodness sake.

Do you watch football at all? That a team is leading 3-2 at 86th minute doesn't mean the team will win. The lead is just an advantage.

Oh when did PDP become the party of saints who can only be rigged out but would not rig? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by John20017(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

Shattap!

Goat wey won go turn Lion for another country

WHEN YOU DON BUY THE SENSE......... QUOTE ME...... FOOLISH ZOMBIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Haryourmieykhun(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
kestolove95:
Sai Oyetola
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa APC ojoro re oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by idu1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin

This lost go pain adeleke for long o grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
wezzyjasified:

Please loud it
Let them know
Lmao so that is supposed to be an achievement
The cycle should continue and you want a better country
Pdp dwells in corruption but don't act like a saint they admit their infidelity but why is it that the master of corruption are claiming to be Saint
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Benekruku(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
John20017:

WHEN YOU DON BUY THE SENSE......... QUOTE ME...... FOOLISH ZOMBIE

I was just thinking which country will give a low lifer like you visa

May be Somalia or Sudan
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by bisoye11(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lord!Am just tired of this country and everything in it.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by otherway: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hardeysolution:
News Headlines After Osun Elections by
Hardeysolution ( m ): 1:12pm

#PDP heads to Tribunal, rejects Election Results

#Osun Indigenes protest, demand sack of INEC chairman

#Davido: I have lost hope in Nigeria

#APC celebrates victory, says Osun has voted right

#Buhari congratulates Oyetola

#APC will win 2019 elections - Oshiomole

Spot on.

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
hayesconcept:
It pained him Goat of Biafra. We will soon send another Python to wipe your ass

no bros.

ur mumas punny needs whipping.

BIAFRA IS a goal.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by otherway: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
bisoye11:
Lord!Am just tired of this country and everything in it.

Relocate to Togo or Niger republic. Nah by force?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by John20017(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

I was just thinking which country will give a low lifer like you visa

May be Somalia or Sudan

IS IT YOUR GIVING....... GET A LIFE AND STOP QUOTING YOU COS I REMEMBER NOT TALKING TO YOU. YOUR PARENT THINK SAY DEM BORN PIKIN
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Liberator007(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
flemzyjoe:
Thursday’s rerun election in some areas in Osun State is gradually coming to an end as collation of results has commenced.

Please, result of which election are they collating?
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Seunnzy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
leocash:
100% available .... 220 odd call or whatsapp let all smile together.
Smile alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by bisoye11(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
otherway:

Relocate to Togo or Niger republic. Nah by force?

They are actually better,your stupidity wont let you know.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by JegaQuin: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't give a damn!

PDP crying is my joy!!

Sai Baba till 2023 and even beyond!!

10 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by TrueNigerian300: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
Keep saying that and you will wake to find yourself in the middle of a civil war or worst , a nation that ceases to exist

What is this one saying So i should not say what i feel about my country again?

What I have expressed up there is my opinion and I'm sure the wise ones will quite agree with me or share some parts of it. Now one of the major problem of Nigeria is the fact that we do not believe we have problem as people? And once you have a problem and you do not acknowledge it, where is the solution gonna come from?

Go over the post again and read if you can you probably need to read more than two times before you can comprehend what I wrote.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Anijay1212(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
The second half of this match is finaly over,pls what is the latest scores?
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by winemed: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
A PDP presidential candidate and former Governor of the State of Sokoto, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, has persecuted President Muhammadu Buhari, led by All Progressive Congress, APC, with the fate of early President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 is to be defeated in 2019.

The presidential candidate, who was in Kaduna on Thursday to woo delegates ahead of the presidential election, which no longer has the incumbent's power in Nigerian politics, and: "Any government that fails will be sacked by voters.

He said that unlike the APC, PDP would not look back on the country when 2019 takes power.

Chairman PDP in Kaduna, Mr. Felix Hassan Hyet, stated that he was not surprised when the former governor was reached.

He described her as a simple person whose yes and no is. Hyet, a former Minister of Aviation said Nigeria needs an upright leader to lead the country to prosperity.

READ MORE:http://www.naijainterest.com.ng/2018/09/bafarawa-tells-buhari-you-will-be.html
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by CilicMarin: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:
INEC cancel this robbery you called election.This is simply one of the worst election ever seen in the histroy of Nigeria.Simply a sham.

You are not writing in bold fonts today? grin grin

PDP propaganda machine. grin
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Benekruku(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
John20017:

IS IT YOUR GIVING....... GET A LIFE AND STOP QUOTING YOU COS I REMEMBER NOT TALKING TO YOU. YOUR PARENT THINK SAY DEM BORN PIKIN

Pauper who thinks he will become rich in Sudan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.