Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (79070 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by apotek: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
I just want to save this for future reference grin cheesy grin 10,000 will last just one week, they will be back in square zero, after the reggae we go soon hear the blues grin grin

See building and environment shocked shocked I have been watching on TV and online since Saturday, hardly to see decent building and environment grin cheesy grin Poverty is a disaster in afon..... grin cheesy no wonder e-rats from the state always behaving abnormal.

The east is a paradise bro. Isn't it grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Racoon(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Episteme2:

Bro, calm down. All we clamour for is a responsive and performing government, not one that makes excuses for poor performance.

Most of you are wicked because you don't care about what happens to the masses afterwards as long as your party wins. Should it not worry you that you are rigging in again a party that has made life difficult for the people.

A governor did not pay salary for 34 months and you support that his protegee be voted in to perpetuate the sufferings and cover his evil tracks.

Well meaning Nigerians will keep praying that Supreme Court upturns this mandate that APC brazenly stole in daylight.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by segneyukk(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
LaCruzz:
They should just finish this voting and let someone rest biko

Is it affecting your rest in anyway... Oya lay your complain lala will take it up.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Midedaramola(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
OK let's go Dre! Lol [quaote author=statusquoante post=71578811]

Supreme court will do the needful.[/quote]
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by osuofia2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Midastorch:

Thunder wey Don fire your father finish.
your mama
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by statusquoante: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Midedaramola:
OK let's go Dre! Lol [quaote author=statusquoante post=71578811]

Supreme court will do the needful.

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by TopHand: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some people will not be able to chop tonite.......this APC wicked, like joke like joke PDP has been reformated
........loading
........pls wait
........error
........operating system missing
PDP please contact your administrator for assistance

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by stevodot22(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
When Donald Trump used the word "shithole" in describing Africa, we were attacking him from all angles, calling him racist and all sort of names. The truth of the matter is, Africa, especially Nigeria is the centre of all forms of corrupt practices, ranging from nepotism, godfatherism, syphoning, rigging e.t.c As a matter of fact, no nation on this planet can be compared to Nigeria in terms of poor administration and bad leadership. Other countries are striving hard to make sure they catch up with the "developed" countries, but here in Nigeria our so-called leaders are seeking for means of destroying the country. Apparently, 2019 election is going to be rigged and APC is going to remain in power whether we like it or not. Processing my visa, i cant wait leave this God forsaking zoo called country. God should answer me speedily. witness another four years of suffering, God forbid.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
The cage you built for those you paid half-salaries to , abi? Useless stalwart

You don't have respect, don't you know you're quoting the Governor of Osun State?
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please take God out of your predicament and misery Who are that sought the Almighty God Jehovah to answer your unprofitable questions?
hollywater:
If APC win,God will have to answer so many questions. 2019 is already here and such thing is still happening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Kennydoc(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yusuf54:
and do you know that if PDP leaders had stood by Adeleke,PDP might have done well in the rerun unlike ApC leaders that stood by oyetola,
Who said they didn't stand by him? Saraki and Atiku both met and discussed with Omisore. What else should they have done? The intimidation by security agencies was too much today, abeg.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Jabioro: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
I have not seen any update from page 1 to 8,all l could see are the like of Evander Holyfied and Mike Tyson throwing deadly epunch at each other..in the cause of separating them l have lost my eteeth..shoo!

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by EmekaBlue(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tehila07:

Use lagoon
Taah
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by bantudra: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
fee dee fee must go joor...look what happens when they are not allowed no more to mess around with money....

na dem dem introduced this corrupt system into nigeria....

buying votes for what....??

if people like you,they will vote for you...you dont have to pay them anything....

make them carry their wahala go to the south east.....

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by bantudra: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
when south west go by example then south south will learn from them...

let corruption stay in the south east only....they love corruption...let it stay only by them....who cares what they do in their own area....

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by truthfulparrot(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
With the irregularity observed today, if INEC do not cancel some polling units as they did last Saturday, then there is serious problem in Nigeria
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by SternProphet: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hardeysolution:
APC ALL THE WAY

AREGBESOLA TRIED

WE UNDERSTAND

NO SALARIES BUT WE UNDERSTAND

THAT IS WHY WE KEPT ON WORKING AND NO STRIKE

WE PRAY FOR NIGERIA TO GET BETTER

WE PRAY FOR OSUN TO HAVE MORE MONEY

PLEASE GO TO FARM
AND INCREASE OUR IGR

LEAVE LAGOS AND COME BACK TO OSUN

OYETOLA WILL DO A BETTER JOB

AND NOT ADELEKE

WW VOTED FOR THE GENTLE PERSON

NOT THE PARTY

WE VOTED RIGHT!

OSUN!!!

This is it in a nutshell. For those saying Osun State people will regret Oyetola, what are you smoking ?. The worst politician in Nigeria is Adeleke. No achievements, no ideology, no articles, no bills, nothing. Just living on the glory of big brother.

GOD has delivered Osun from a Nero. I cannot even wish Adeleke on a state I don't like.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Koolking(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is Roma vs Barcelona kind of comeback. He who laugh last, laugh best
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by otherway: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Good question
Only those with the white handkerchief are allowed to vote

So what should we do about that?
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shukuakukobambi: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
oloriooko:
I said this long ago that APC = PDP
And I wonder why some people are crying foul when this was the exact manner PDP stayed in government for 16 years through electoral victimizations, intimidation and manipulations.
Its just a change of nomenclature
Even APC has ditched its slogan cuz they suddenly realized it was unattainable for them
Presently we are in a political quagmire quickly turning comatose
Its a very very sad tale of woes for our political life

Gbam @the bold.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shukuakukobambi: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
TrueNigerian300:
To all PDP sympathizers - the truth of the matter is that PDP did worse when they were in power and I am sure would have done same if not worse this time as well if they are still in power. Nigerians forget things easily!!! Didn't Obasanjo say that, "even if Jesus comes from heaven he can run a free and fair election." Am I justifying what APC has done here? Hell NO!!! But the truth must be said.

Now to be sincere Obasanjo was not trying ridicule Jesus or sort of but he was trying to tell us how difficult it will be to have a free and fair election as that time. What APC is doing is a night robbery compare to what PDP did - that of PDP was day robbery. Have you all forgotten about Maurice Iwu?

Again for those who understand our politics Nigeria is not riped yet for a free and fair election. That is the bitter truth!!! Election is not only rigged when the votes are being manipulated as most people believe. Any unfair advantage given to one candidate/party just to win the election, then the election can be said to be rigged in favor of such candidate/party. Be victimization of the opponent, harassment of the opponent, scaring voters in the strong hold of the opponent, blackmailing etc. Jonathan rigged the election for Fayose remember?

Now people will say Jonathan conducted a free and fair election in 2015. But that is a big lie! Remember Tinubu's house was besieged and all sort of harassment either through the media or elsewhere. Jonathan was not smart enough to perfect his rigging not that he never wanted to rig. He rigged the election too but because he lost people never talk about it. He was surrounded with extremely selfish people who do not care about his victory but their pockets. Or how do you explain the sharing of 2.1 billions dollars if not for rigging?

I am not for any of those useless parties. But the best rigger will always win and that is the simple truth!!! Is buying of votes legal? Didn't both APC and PDP buy votes? So why is that it is only PDP that is crying?

I don't see the difference between both candidates, in fact the PDP guy will be worse if i have to be honest.

PDP stop crying what goes around comes around.

But APC remember too that it might be the turn of PDP tomorrow again and be prepared.

When the guy won senatorial sit there was no cry and the same INEC conducted it.

In all honest PDP sympathizers are hypocrites!!! But at the end of the day what is difference between these two useless parties? Nothing!!! Same people same goal same agenda same ideology. So why do you want to kill yourself for anyone of them.

Think people!!!

Nothing to add bro

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shukuakukobambi: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
Sir , I am not a stalwart to any political party , but from what I am seeing being displayed by the ruling APC, it is obvious that this election has been rigged

Liar angry

That is what you've been saying since. You never remix it even while you're fighting PDP battles like you're the illegitimate child of Wike and Saraki. Is PDP better? What have you said with the revelation that Abia workers are raining curses on Ikpeazu?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by jumpandpas(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
LZAA:

Just nail ur APC colours to the mast and stop talking nonsense for christ sake
APC are steadily destroying this union(this is no country) and u are all applauding
I told a friend that this will happen and he said how can ?that pdp won,i replied him that the same ppl chanting change have resolved to drag the union to the lowest depths possible
Make no mistake about it,yorubas inspite of all these hardship will still vote buhari but this is where the trouble will come in
The south south and the middle belt will reject him enbloc(danjuma and GEJ will see to that)
U already know the south east's stand so no need explaining here
And finally all that nonsense about pdp doing worse under obj well in 2003 flip phones,baggy jeans and mp3 players were in vogue
Do u see anybody with those things today?
Only immature minds dwell on the past
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom sharpshoota jumpandpas

Buhari has never been a friend to democracy. He hates the will of the people. God will disgrace him out of office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
celebration time

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shukuakukobambi: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
Keep saying that and you will wake to find yourself in the middle of a civil war or worst , a nation that ceases to exist

cheesy cheesy

Empty cheat beating clown. When are you starting the war? Mr-I-belong-to-no-party

What have you said about the salaries being owed in Abia?
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by jyz200(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Apc well-done Is this d change u promise nigeria
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by Shukuakukobambi: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
I just want to save this for future reference grin cheesy grin 10,000 will last just one week, they will be back in square zero, after the reggae we go soon hear the blues grin grin

See building and environment shocked shocked I have been watching on TV and online since Saturday, hardly to see decent building and environment grin cheesy grin Poverty is a disaster in afon..... grin cheesy no wonder e-rats from the state always behaving abnormal.

See below. Have you finished crying for your brothers, fathers, mothers and sisters in Abia state? Mr-i-love-my-neighbour-more-than-myself

https://www.nairaland.com/4757138/abia-civil-servants-lay-curses
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by billyG(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you believe PDP will win in Osun click Like,and Share if u believe APC will win.
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by TrueNigerian300: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
LZAA:

Just nail ur APC colours to the mast and stop talking nonsense for christ sake
APC are steadily destroying this union(this is no country) and u are all applauding
I told a friend that this will happen and he said how can ?that pdp won,i replied him that the same ppl chanting change have resolved to drag the union to the lowest depths possible
Make no mistake about it,yorubas inspite of all these hardship will still vote buhari but this is where the trouble will come in
The south south and the middle belt will reject him enbloc(danjuma and GEJ will see to that)
U already know the south east's stand so no need explaining here
And finally all that nonsense about pdp doing worse under obj well in 2003 flip phones,baggy jeans and mp3 players were in vogue
Do u see anybody with those things today?
Only immature minds dwell on the past
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom sharpshoota jumpandpas

Oga why are you wailing to me I be INEC or Buhari So you can't see that almost nothing is working in the country and you are expecting a free and fair election in a country where nothing seems to work?

Why am I even replying this one? I expressed myself with facts and the only thing you can come up with is to wail to me as if I am INEC or Buhari.With that your south south middlebelt blah blah seems to me like you know nothing about the politics of this country.

What is my business with APC or PDP. Please tell me the difference between APC and PDP? Didn't PDP divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious line during the 2015 election? Abi you want me to start telling you all what was said then? Abi you can't see the division with the results of 2015 general election? Please tell me any of those nonsense you stated up there that PDP is not guilty of? Did you listen to what Saraki said when he went to Oyo to campaign for his presidential ambition?

It is not my problem if PDP has promised you something if they win Osun? Go work harder to perfect your rigging strategy like they did. So PDP didnt buy votes in this one? We didnt hear you wail about this or somebody that was supposed to be serving his nation that was campaigning for his uncle what does that tell you about the country?

And where did I support any of the two useless parties? I only advised PDP not to cry like you are doing?

Cry from now till tomorrow it will change nothing. Finally if Nigerians are ready for the betterment of their country nobody will tell them. As it is now Nigerians are not ready to move the country forward and the result is what you are seeing. Please cry to INEC or Buhari as they are in the best position to help you and not me. The Tribunal is there as well.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by totit: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin

Eyah!!!!!

Brace up Yoloba people as Awa bloodha across the Niger renew their usual melodious chorus : yolobas are betrayers , they voted mooslum party , they've betrayed the south again....
grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by totit: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
celebration time

Men!!!!!
That got be cracking my rib aasswerrrrr grin grin

Lmao wink
Re: Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins by bestpunterever: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
billyG:
If you believe PDP will win in Osun click Like,and Share if u believe APC will win.
Didinrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.