Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (34929 Views)

10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by ogileg(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
U av all done well, i like ur aguement there u will know the truth. It is good 2 argue(blind or not ) but it must be proven.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 4:21am On Oct 01, 2018
Kaysalas:

Its obvious you got your interpretation of "all knowing" all warped up. Knowing all things doesn't mean he knows your actions before you take them. His words if you care to read clearly spells it out Deut 30:19

Psalm 139:1-4 David wrote, “You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Mujtahida:

I have Sand's book, the pdf on my phone. Started reading it but I've not completed it. Arthur koestler's 'Thirteenth Tribe' I've heard of but never read it. Would get it.

Also read the 'The Secret relationship between blacks and Jews' volume 1 and 2 by the nation of Islam. You will discovered that the so called jews were one of the largest and most cruel slave traders and owners in the Americas.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by femi4: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:
Here's the thing all the so called personal encounters are never full on physical encounters. It's either a dream, an impression or a "vision" (more likely a sort of dream as well).

Why is an omnipotent God incapable of having full on physical contact with the people he supposedly loves? Why is everything left to be subjected to the highly distorting realm of dreams and impressions? I would never trust any person who comes and tells me he learnt how to fly a plane from a dream so why should I trust people who say they encountered the creator of the universe in a dream? And he gave them instructions for all of humanity in that dream? Really?
But you can trust a scientists called Kekule that got benzene structure from dreams.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Mujtahida: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Bidobado1:

Also read the 'The Secret relationship between blacks and Jews' volume 1 and 2 by the nation of Islam. You will discovered that the so called jews were one of the largest and most cruel slave traders and owners in the Americas.
I have it on my phone but I've not had time to read it. I can see that you are very well aware of the the lies of the Jews. Kudos
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Melian(f): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

Was he really pre ordained? The book of Genesis 37:2 says that Joseph often brought a bad report of his brothers to his father, Jacob. Now, verse 3 and 4 tell us how much Jacob loved Joseph due to the fact that he was the son of his old age. Now we wld not need a prophet to tell us that Joseph's father also loves him because he was mild hearted and not bad like his brothers. Now we would also not need a prophet to also tell us that Jacob must have taught his sons the laws of God but unlike Joseph, his brother did not conform to such teaching.

I have no good reason to contend these very valid points. Well done.

However, this doesn't take much away from my opinion of your God. His selective "mercies", multiple personalities, dubious character, unresolved contradictions in the scriptures etc.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Damicares(f): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:
Here's the thing all the so called personal encounters are never full on physical encounters. It's either a dream, an impression or a "vision" (more likely a sort of dream as well).

Why is an omnipotent God incapable of having full on physical contact with the people he supposedly loves? Why is everything left to be subjected to the highly distorting realm of dreams and impressions? I would never trust any person who comes and tells me he learnt how to fly a plane from a dream so why should I trust people who say they encountered the creator of the universe in a dream? And he gave them instructions for all of humanity in that dream? Really?
God will reveal himself to you. All your questions will be answered and all your doubts will be cleared. You too will experience this personal encounter. Just open your heart, be ready to learn and don't condemn.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Damicares(f): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yes, you are angry and it shows !
He's not angry. He just doesn't understand. God Himself will arrest him. Did God not arrest Paul? He will do same to him. Just let him be. He will come back here on this platform to share his testimony.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Melian:

I have no good reason to contend these very valid points. Well done.

However, this doesn't take much away from my opinion of your God. His selective "mercies", multiple personalities, dubious character, unresolved contradictions in the scriptures etc.
If the points I showed u in the bible are true, don't u think that if we x-rayed these oda point u are referring to, we wld arrive at the same valid points that vindicates God's name?
Pls, I sincerely encourage u to show me wr u feel God has shown mercy selectively, exhibited a dubious character, and how the idea of his multiple personalities displease u. That includes the contradictions u refer to.
Pls can we take them one by one?
Let's start with the "selective mercies", pls. Oya, ayam waiting.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Melian(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

If the points I showed u in the bible are true, don't u think that if we x-rayed these oda point u are referring to, we wld arrive at the same valid points that vindicates God's name?
Pls, I sincerely encourage u to show me wr u feel God has shown mercy selectively, exhibited a dubious character, and how the idea of his multiple personalities displease u. That includes the contradictions u refer to.
Pls can we take them one by one?
Let's start with the "selective mercies", pls. Oya, ayam waiting.

Naaa. I won't engage further. I have exams in view. To be honest, it's the reason I won't. Thanks for indicating interest and for your time. There are other outliners on this thread you can attend to. The narratives won't change.

Pls note that I'll come back to this in future and will require your attention. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
femi4:
But you can trust a scientists called Kekule that got benzene structure from dreams.

It was more of a daydream and one borne of contemplation of a problem that required an intuitive leap. All the ingredients for the solution were right there but it need a fresh take, new view of atomic structure that was yet to be deduced. There is nothing supernatural about this at all.

Piloting an aircraft can't be be an intuitive leap if you have no idea of what it entails. if a god is instructing you as to the nature of the universe he himself made then his pronouncements should be error free should it not?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Kaysalas(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Psalm 139:1-4 David wrote, “You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely
This here doesn't contradict what i earlier said. With a bit of psychology, u as a parent can perceive a child's thoughts, it doesn't mean you put it there or are responsible for it. As a teacher in class, u can predict to an extent d actions of students in a peculiar situation, it doesn't make you responsible for it. Yes, God can ; know, perceive, discern, and be familiar with our intents and purposes, but it still doesn't take away the responsibility from us to do what is right instead of what is evil. I hope you understand, deut. 30:19 again
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Kaysalas:

This here doesn't contradict what i earlier said. With a bit of psychology, u as a parent can perceive a child's thoughts, it doesn't mean you put it there or are responsible for it. As a teacher in class, u can predict to an extent d actions of students in a peculiar situation, it doesn't make you responsible for it. Yes, God can ; know, perceive, discern, and be familiar with our intents and purposes, but it still doesn't take away the responsibility from us to do what is right instead of what is evil. I hope you understand, deut. 30:19 again

Its a statement that illustrates God's omniscience. He knows what you are going to decide before you do. If God knew what Adam was going to do why did he go ahead and create the exact conditions necessary for all of that to happen? It was even said of Jesus that he knew what men wanted to do before they did it. Did he not tell Judas? Did he not escape people who wanted to do him harm?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2018
Melian:

Naaa. I won't engage further. I have exams in view. To be honest, it's the reason I won't. Thanks for indicating interest and for your time. There are other outliners on this thread you can attend to. The narratives won't change.

Pls note that I'll come back to this in future and will require your attention. Thanks.
Any time. I wld do my best to give attention to any issue u raise. In the time being, pls endeavour to look up JW. Org. U wld find a whole lot of answers to life's big questions. U wld find the answers bereft of sentiment. U can also download the apps: JW library, Watchtower online library or Watchtower library. These apps contain a lot of answers. Just type ur question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

He has my permission to engage unequivocally. He has every facility at his omnipotent disposal to reach me without intermediaries. He knows what to say to me to convince me 100%. Let him make his move.

Lol. U are a smart man but not smart enough.
Search for Him
U will find Him
But if I may ask, do U believe in Voodoo?
Do U believe in spirituality
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Its a statement that illustrates God's omniscience. He knows what you are going to decide before you do. If God knew what Adam was going to do why did he go ahead and create the exact conditions necessary for all of that to happen? It was even said of Jesus that he knew what men wanted to do before they did it. Did he not tell Judas? Did he not escape people who wanted to do him harm?
God h th ability to know th future but if he decides to peer into everyone's future, wld we still have freewill? No. because wat we call freewill will no longer be freewill. God's ability to tell the future of things generally is displayed in the book of Daniel 2:38-44. This ha to do with the fulfilment of his purpose (restoring man to perfection-Genesis 1:28, Genesis 2:15, Psalm 37:29, Revelations 11:15). However, th question of peering into the personal life of every individual to know wat his personal choices in life wld be, he doesn't do that. Rather, in place of peering, he gave us freedom to choose and being a God of justice, we either suffer or enjoy the outcome of our actions.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

God h th ability to know th future but if he decides to peer into everyone's future, wld we still have freewill? No. because wat we call freewill will no longer be freewill. God's ability to tell the future of things generally is displayed in the book of Daniel 2:38-44. This ha to do with the fulfilment of his purpose (restoring man to perfection-Genesis 1:28, Genesis 2:15, Psalm 37:29, Revelations 11:15). However, th question of peering into the personal life of every individual to know wat his personal choices in life wld be, he doesn't do that. Rather, in place of peering, he gave us freedom to choose and being a God of justice, we either suffer or enjoy the outcome of our actions.

And how do you know this?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Lol. U are a smart man but not smart enough.
Search for Him
U will find Him
But if I may ask, do U believe in Voodoo?
Do U believe in spirituality

If there is to be communication between you and an ant, its not the ant who will elevate itself to understand you.

I do not believe in supernatural things. Spirituality on the other hand has been defined in various ways so it may depend on what you definite it as but if you are referring to supernatural deeds, no I don't believe.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LyfeJennings(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

If there is to be communication between you and an ant, its not the ant who will elevate itself to understand you.

I do not believe in supernatural things. Spirituality on the other hand has been defined in various ways so it may depend on what you definite it as but if you are referring to supernatural deeds, no I don't believe.

Lool. So U don't believe if U stab me, e no go enter...
As much as I'd love to doubt the existence of God
I have some knowledge which would make me not to..
Baba, God dey
Jazz dey
Supernatural dey
If U doubt one and U believe the remaining two, u only joking.
There is a saying in Yoruba "Oba aji ronukan" which means the King every being would think of. Whether U believe or not
Do U know by discussing God on this platform is a form of praise to God. Over the years,billions of humans have walked the earth surface. Some are very great,some are so great that they get immortalized. None of those individuals have been discussed like God. Over 8billion humans on earth and There is no day each and every one of those 8billions don't mention the name of God. U fit diss am, U fit praise am but U go mention Him name.
Bruh, God is real
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Lool. So U don't believe if U stab me, e no go enter...
As much as I'd love to doubt the existence of God
I have some knowledge which would make me not to..
Baba, God dey
Jazz dey
Supernatural dey
If U doubt one and U believe the remaining two, u only joking.
There is a saying in Yoruba "Oba aji ronukan" which means the King every being would think of. Whether U believe or not
Do U know by discussing God on this platform is a form of praise to God. Over the years,billions of humans have walked the earth surface. Some are very great,some are so great that they get immortalized. None of those individuals have been discussed like God. Over 8billion humans on earth and There is no day each and every one of those 8billions don't mention the name of God.
Bruh, God is real

LoL! What are you on about? I said I don't believe in supernatural things, deeds or beings so where is I believe one, I don't believe the other, coming from?

Your argument is spurious. People mention shit a lot so it means they are praising shit? LMFAO!
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

The three men is God right. You might as well say the burning bush is also God.

If you acknowledge that God appeared to Abrahams, there won't be any need of all the stories I had told before now. You don't believe. You don't accept. Yet, you won't let him be.

OK so you are saying the bible is wrong. That the person Abraham entertained and spoke to calling him Lord was not God?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

OK so you are saying the bible is wrong. That the person Abraham entertained and spoke to calling him Lord was not God?

Sarah called Abraham Lord. Does that make Abraham God too.

Abraham Recognized that those people were Angels, messengers of God on a mission. He recognized them as higher power.

It wasn't the first time nor was it the last time Lord was attributed to an Angel.

Maybe you want the meaning of lord. Here it is

lord/lɔːd/

noun
a man of noble rank or high office; a nobleman.

exclamation
used in exclamations expressing surprise or worry, or for emphasis.

verb
1.act in a superior and domineering manner towards (someone).
2.confer the title of Lord upon.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

Sarah called Abraham Lord. Does that make Abraham God too.

Abraham Recognized that those people were Angels, messengers of God on a mission. He recognized them as higher power.

It wasn't the first time nor was it the last time Lord was attributed to an Angel.

Maybe you want the meaning of lord. Here it is

lord/lɔːd/

noun
a man of noble rank or high office; a nobleman.

exclamation
used in exclamations expressing surprise or worry, or for emphasis.

verb
1.act in a superior and domineering manner towards (someone).
2.confer the title of Lord upon.

Not when it was capitalised. Show me one place where Abraham was referred to as Lord not lord.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

Not when it was capitalised. Show me one place where Abraham was referred to as Lord not lord.

Show me where lord charges it meaning when it is capitalized.

It is only capitalized to attribute higher power or of Devine nature. It means Jehovah/God when written as LORD.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

Show me where lord charges it meaning when it is capitalized.

It is only capitalized to attribute higher power or of Devine nature. It means Jehovah/God when written as LORD.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+18&version=KJV&interface=amp

Genesis 18
1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

3 And said, My LORD , if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

9 And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.

10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.

11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

13 And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?

14 Is any thing too hard for the LORD ? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.

16 And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.

17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

You were saying?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+18&version=KJV&interface=amp

Genesis 18
1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

3 And said, My LORD , if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

9 And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.

10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.

11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

13 And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?

14 Is any thing too hard for the LORD ? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.

16 And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.

17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

You were saying?

Abraham never addressed them as LORD but Lord. You altered verse 3 and probably verse 27 where Abraham was addressing his guests to suite your lie. Perhaps, you didn't see the modification in my previous argument.

Genesis 18
3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

Abraham never addressed them as LORD but Lord. You altered verse 3 and probably verse 27 where Abraham was addressing his guests to suite your lie. Perhaps, you didn't see the modification in my previous argument.

Genesis 18
3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:

No I did not, that's why I posted the link. Here is the screenshot.

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

No I did not, that's why I posted the link. Here is the screenshot.

See this too. NKJV

The Hebrew translation will solve the argument. I'm not ready to delve into that.

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:

See this too. NKJV

The Hebrew translation will solve the argument. I'm not ready to delve into that.

This is from the NKJV.

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
From the Orthodox Jewish Bible

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
the solutions

I don't understand why you are arguing with the bible. It is clear it was God.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordReed:

This is from the NKJV.

Quote verse 3 and 27.

When the bible talks about the men/Angels, it uses LORD because they are representing God. But when Abraham addressed them it was written Lord. Hope you can see my observation.

When a minister represents the president on a function, his words are considered as the words of the president. It applies here too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.