Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP (34310 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by statusquoante: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

Okay! We have heard

It's not over!

I trust Walter Onnoghen of the supreme court to do the needful in no time.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by billyG(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
No pics or videos of ppl driven from their homes,pple flogged,beaten,killed,beheaded,teargas....PDP enuff of this wailing,crying wolves when their is none.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you still believe and have hope in this Doomed country called Nigeria. Then your future is doomed as well.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by seborrhic: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dindirins.
I adviced PDP to go to court to obtain an exparte ruling stopping INEC from conducting the rerun,they were sleeping and more concerned with where their primaries would hold so that one person can play godfather.
Once INEC announces this rerun result and declares the APC candidate winner,its over for PDP.
The same way APC rigged the rerun and intimidated voters is the same way they would blackmail and intimidate the judges.
Ekiti with Fayose's clowning,instead of strategizing and Osun have shown that the PDP is still filled with elderly men with poor grasp of the jungle and commando nature that is still Nigeria politics.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Benekruku(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
statusquoante:

It's not over!

I trust Walter Onnoghen of the supreme court to do the needful in no tiny.

grin grin grin

Do you know his Oga?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by OyiboUgbo04: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun Rerun: PDP Attempted To Win By Fraud But Police Thwarted It’s Plans – APC -

http://easternreporter.com/2018/09/27/osun-rerun-pdp-attempted-to-win-by-fraud-but-police-thwarted-its-plans-apc/

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Andrewkinggg: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
If us the electorate can appraise apc for completely destroying our democracy just because PDP did theirs in the popular '16 years rule' then we as a nation and citizens are in big and serious trouble.

PDP did wrong does not give APC the prerogative, right to do same. This is not about APC or PDP its about a nation of over 150 million people. Come on people we should know better already.

PDP as a party rigged election and those elections were annuled by the court. This APC party do not look like a party that respects rule of law and justice.

Its quite unfortunate that @ 2018 a nation like Nigeria cannot have a complete fair,free and an election that can be trusted.

It's a big shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by statusquoante: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Do you know his Oga?

Who is his Oga?
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by billyG(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Shame on INEC!

There is no security in this country! Don't rely on anyone if you value your life!
So u just took this few sentences as gospel,nawa for yur gullibility ooo!
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by statusquoante: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
seborrhic:
Dindirins.
I adviced PDP to go to court to obtain an exparte ruling stopping INEC from conducting the rerun,they were sleeping and more concerned with where their primaries would hold so that one person can play godfather.
Once INEC announces this rerun resJimIult and declares the APC candidate winner,its over for PDP.
The same way APC rigged the rerun and intimidated voters is the same way they would blackmail and intimidate the judges.
Ekiti with Fayose's clowning,instead of strategizing and Osun have shown that the PDP is still filled with elderly men with poor grasp of the jungle and commando nature that is still Nigeria politics.

They have nothing on the judges, trust me, otherwise, they would have stopped granting Dasuki bail upon bail against the wish of the FG
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by AmazingELixir: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Samunique:
Which way naija

Well, noting last forever !!!

PDP is paying for their past evil deeds so will APC pay heavier for what they are doing now.

In less than 4yrs, APC have done more evil than 16yrs of PDP in power. Therefore their sorrow shall be multiplied when it begins !!!

grin grin

What kinda apocalyptic prediction is dawan
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by madridsta007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Samunique:
Which way naija

Well, noting last forever !!!

PDP is paying for their past evil deeds so will APC pay heavier for what they are doing now.

In less than 4yrs, APC have done more evil than 16yrs of PDP in power. Therefore their sorrow shall be multiplied when it begins !!!

You realise, don’t you, that those who are suffering from the “payment of their past evil deeds” are the ordinary Nigerians on the street, right?
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Benekruku(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
statusquoante:

Who is his Oga?

Buhari
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by kristisking(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
MUMURIC sorry MURRIC must be very happy with you
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Haddock(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bolustical:

Stop telling lies, you never voted in 2015, even if you did you never voted APC.

Rerun were held in Bayelsa and Rivers where PDP did well.

PDP should just swallow their shame in peace.

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by kristisking(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
MUMURIC sorry MURRIC must be very happy right now. Bunch of terrorists
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Hotfreeze: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

And you talk this thing for morning ooo grin grin

Many of them are still too weak to post.
Even Shuku Obuko Eponmalu has lost appetite.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by statusquoante: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

Buhari

You are a kid. The CJN reports to no one.
And he doesn't take APC prisoners.

And of course, Buhari can't remove him.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Haddock(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboii:
This country has gone to the dogs.

APC has finished Nigeria.

Better leave pvc, go and get your visa. This is just the begining.

I blame GEJ for being too over good and selfless and relinquishing power in 2015. He is responsible for everything happening in the zoo today.

We must get it right again in 2019.

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by farem: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
dignity33:
THEY WILL PREACH TO YOU TO GO AND GET YOUR PVC WHO TELL YOU THAT YOUR PVC WILL VOTE BUHARI OUT IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT BETTER HAVE A RETHINK EXCEPT BUHARI DIED . NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS THE NEXT THING IS TO HEAR GOD DAY THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AS A COUNTRY IS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST WHO REFUSES TO TAKE ACTION BUT ALWAYS CALLING GOD FOR HELP. SORRY NIGERIA.

Words are cheap!

I guess you're not a child or oldie. Aside from what you wrote above, can you tell us in specifics, how , where and when you ever practised this your sermon?
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by dam2000(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Our great country is dying,and some people sit down singing there taking revenge,4get dat where 2 elephant re fighting the grass they step on will never rise again,instead of saying the truth you re happy of taking revenge,is this how is going 2 be forever,if next party come in next year they will start there revenge 2, no need of using change as slogan again pls use revenge,your children re abroad i blame people re couting the scores 4 u,well tnk God my visa is ready update me on nairaland has tins re going on,i pray God will heal Nigeria nd free us from this 2 party that's using our future 2 fight war between each other,am sure the party u rob will do everything 2 spoil ur government pls who will pay 4 it
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by tonex360: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Even an unborn child knew what the outcome of this rerun was going to be at the very minute this election was declared inconclusive. Nigeria is in trouble if nothing is done about this, we are no longer practicing democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Berankis: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
folhenrry4flizzy:
Voting for APC during 2015 genaral election was the biggest mistake we ever made as Nigerian.
A mistake you made, not me! I do not regret voting APC. Yes, they might not have delivered up to expectation but I still prefer them to PDP money-sharing rule.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Benekruku(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
statusquoante:

You are a kid. The CJN reports to no one.
And he doesn't take APC prisoners.

And of course, Buhari can't remove him.

In Nigeria? grin grin grin

smh
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Wahala90: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Haa

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Wahala90: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Berankis:

A mistake you made, not me! I do not regret voting APC. Yes, they might not have delivered up to expectation but I still prefer them to PDP money-sharing rule.

Fooool spotted!
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Mike008(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP already conceding to defeat
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by simplyOJ(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Una never see chumchin
grin Bubu just dey smile right now with gworo in his mouth.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by RTSC: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Do you know his Oga?
I hope you will not come out on another thread to start claiming to be more patriotic than George Washington, when other unscrupulous animals like you play the game to their advantage.

I don't want to ever see you insult saraki for corruption because it is obvious neither you nor your support group, have a better moral standard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.