Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

how can i monetize my website with mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / how can i monetize my website with mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile (418 Views)

How Can I Monetize My Facebook Page In Nigeria? / Pls I Want To Monetize My Site..so Aside From Google Ads, What Else Can I Use / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

how can i monetize my website with mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile by messi042: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
i want to establish a bet prediction app, but i want do it in a way that people can subscribe using their mobile number. these means that for them to subscribe, they will dial a code with their registered number then network will deduct their the money from their balance. so if i want to build these type of app, do i need to meet the whole networks in Nigeria (mtn, glo, etisalat and airtel) or i can just set it up on the app?. just like then, if you want to buy 2go credit, you sent some code to a number then they will deduct the money from your account and credit your 2go account with some gocredit
Re: how can i monetize my website with mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile by Cyberdemonic: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
whatsappfor explanationatory details

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips In Creating Effective And Responsive Websites For Nigerian / Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting - 8gb-ram/2.5ghz/500gb HDD [OLXNETWORKS] / Important Info For Blog Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.