Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California (44588 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California / Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) / Humpback Whale Nearly Swallows Kayakers In California (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by Pacesetter123(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
dazzlingd:

Comments like this make me fear we live on this same earth, you mean entrying aeroplane would be a life achievement for you shocked

Abeg book flight online to one major city, Abuja, PH, Lagos or Kano, e no fit pass 25k, you fit get for 19k sef if you book early. When you land, take bus back to where you come from and get over this aeroplane thing.... Na WA ooo Aeroplane wey Don tire people, na im dey shack u
Bros,all fingers r nt equal nown!Even those once wer flying don tire dem,dem bin follow dey excited 4 flying de 1st time and as at den,e get some people wer bin don tire to fly also.So free de guy joor
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by fpeter(f): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Chai. God know say i go clear my savings enter plane for December . make me self experience life

You should book ahead and you wouldn't need to spend too much by the time your're ready to travel.
Let me know how the experience goes, when you eventually fly. I don't mind making donations. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by KendrickAyomide: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
fpeter:

You should book ahead and you wouldn't need to spend too much by the time your're ready to travel.
Let me know how the experience goes, when you eventually fly. I don't mind making donations. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
lol. thanks
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by KendrickAyomide: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abimbola007:
God go fufill your wish
amen
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by KendrickAyomide: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
alignacademy:

LOL
Make sure you also save enough to start the New Year!
Cheers
very important

1 Like

Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by Coolgent(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
Sweet!!!

And I never fly plane before oo........

Pls how much from Abuja to Lagos??
23/30k
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by Emmyk(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2018
dreh17:

Me self wonder... Ibadan to Lagos self no be 18

dozofavour:

which airline is 18k to Abuja oga?

MARKETfund:

Boss which of the Airlines? Lolz
As it is right now, the cheapest Airline is AirPeace and their fare ranges from 23k+ depending on when you booke.

GOFRONT go to www.flyairpeace.com and book your flight from Abuja to Lagos.
Before you finish booking, the price will pop up. You don't have to pay even if you completed the booking

Aero Contractors.

It all depends on when you book. I booked 10 days before my trip and got 18k deal.

You can see my ticket below, round trip cost me 38k in total.
May 10th flew to Lagos and May 16th, flew back to Abuja.

Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by MARKETfund: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Emmyk:

Aero Contractors.

It all depends on when you book. I booked 10 days before my trip and got 18k deal.

You can see my ticket below, round trip cost me 38k in total.
May 10th flew to Lagos and May 16th, flew back to Abuja.

Wow, didnt know they are still in business
Hardly see their breaklight around the Airport.

Thanks for clarifying

1 Like

Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by Emmyk(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2018
MARKETfund:

Wow, didnt know they are still in business
Hardly see their breaklight around the Airport.

Thanks for clarifying
They are still in business.

Pleasure. smiley
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2018
GOFRONT:
Sweet!!!

And I never fly plane before oo........

Pls how much from Abuja to Lagos??

My brother please try to save and experience flight. It may be the catalyst that you need in you life.
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 14, 2018
We have the same at LAX.
Re: Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California by tck2000(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Merimental:
born to fly can't help but admire d US colored tail.America

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.