Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections (2729 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections / Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by gistyinka(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Social media is presently boiling with remarks from unhappy Nigerians over the outcome of results at the just concluded Osun rerun.
Ademola Adeleke of the PDP led the race in last Saturday’s election with 254,698 votes, 353 votes more than Oyetola. The margin was, however, less than the 3,498 votes in the polling units where votes were cancelled. Consequently, the Returning Officer for the election, Professor Joseph Afuape, declared the poll inconclusive.

However, results gathered from the 8 different polling units and collation centers in the state showed that APC’s Oyintola won with wide margin against PDP’s Adeleke.

Ward10, PU2, Oyere II, Ife North LG Registered Voters – 353 Accredited – 133 Cast Vote – 130 Void – 1 APC – 126 PDP – 2 ADP – 1

Ward10, PU2, Oyere II, Ife North LGA: APC – 126 PDP – 2 ADP – 1

Osogbo unit 17, ward 5, voting point 1 APC 162 PDP 82 SDP 1

Osogbo unit 17, ward 5, voting point 1 APC 162 PDP 82 SDP 1

Osogbo ward 5, unit 17 APC 299 PDP 165

Polling unit 012 , Olode Ward 07, Adereti village in Ife-south LGA: APC: 283 APA: 3 APGA: 1 PDP: 15 SDP: 1 UPN: 1

http://gyonlineng.com/osunrerun-democracy-dead-nigeria-nigerians-reacts-outcome-osun-rerun-election/

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by gistyinka(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Here are Nigerians reactions below:

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by adesina746: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is well my people
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is official that Buhari has taken us 30 years backwards.

Tears for my country!

8 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Airforce01(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Today's election in Osun was marred by vote buying, manipulation of election result and bloodbath

The worst in Nigeria history

7 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Massdamm(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC don win winner winner APC don win winner winner...

victory at last.....

wailers whr you
we expecting Ur comments

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by AJOBI77(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Not surprised any way
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Millenniumlady(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
I guess apc wasn't kidding when they said davido is still a novice in the game. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Baawaa(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Congratulations to APC
God bless South/West
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where are the Nigerians reactions?
I only see ipob and wailers reactions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by chris20000: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wey that guy wey dey shout go get your PVC,

If I catch you eh.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
And Lucifer's Apostle, the so-called "Pastor" (spits) Yemi Osibanjo is very cool with this development. His calling wouldn't force him to resign. Bloody idiot.
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
These PDP folks aren't making sense at
If they claim that PSP supporters were prevented from voting how come they still pulled alot of votes especially in that Orolo polling until
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Bede2u(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC is the nigerian version of muslim brotherhood.

A terrorist political party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Moblord(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Honestly there's no need for election in 2019. Let them dash Nigerians The 243Bn that INEC is budgeting. Running an election is useless because APC Will remain in power by all means.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Arsenella007(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Where are the Nigerians reactions?
I only see ipob and wailers reactions

Don't be silly

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Arsenella007:

Don't be silly
Please kindly and honourably cry me a river cheesy
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
The rigging no be small oo.. na serious rigging. Just watch how BMC zombies will come and masturbate all over this thread with their senselessness and stupidity. Tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by columbus007(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
the kind of news i like,from the mature men not children,a number of nairalanders dont think...little kids everywhere. cry
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by keryj(f): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
thank God now i will read better update on nairaland from tomorrow. angry today is been useless coming to nairaland cos all i see everywhere is Osun as if thats Nigeria's biggest problem sad
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by oloriadebimpe(f): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
keryj:
thank God now i will read better update on nairaland from tomorrow. angry today is been useless coming to nairaland cos all i see everywhere is Osun as if thats Nigeria's biggest problem sad
same here my brother
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by oloriadebimpe(f): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
honestly democracy is dead in Nigerian
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by Optional09: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2018
And those are the people you call leaders, you hail them when they drive pass, you express fake love to them with the hope they might gift you what is rightly yours, you invite them to your parties, church and mosque and officer them the high table. This guys don’t worth anything close to my lichen rags. They lack credibility and they are not woth to be call leaders..... I am really sad
Re: How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections by MrLogic(m): 3:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Aveg say naija fit still better like these

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Has No Certificate:- Col. Ben Gbulie(rtd) / Some PDP Achievements In 16 Years / Sanusi Lamido Luggages Packed As He Enroutes Lagos With Elrufai- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.