Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To (509 Views)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by 8Ebisco: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the governorship election in Osun State has told the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to declare him winner of the election now.

Adeleke accused INEC of working with security agents to announce the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC Gboyega Oyetola winner.

Adeleke, who spoke with reporters in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, cited irregularities, malpractices and constitutional breaches in the ongoing re-run.
His words, “This is not a free and fair election. Osun state is under siege; we are at war in Osun. They didn’t allow my party to vote.

“It’s only APC people they allowed to vote. INEC and security agents have compromised. So, there is no election in Osun today.

“I urge INEC to cancel the election with immediate effect and declare me the winner because I’ve already won the election.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/breaking-osun-rerun-cancel-election.html

Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by okomile(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Anothér year Senator.

Cry no more
Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by Blue3k(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol dance your way to court. Lets be for real this dude going to be caught up in legal battles. Buhari only called off police for election. Im sure they'll be on him post election court case shortly.
Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by 93Miles: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
U couldn't talk to ur nephew to go back to NYSC and take his service for his country serious. And u want to govern Osun. Smh!
Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by Massdamm(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol..
japa
Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by FarahAideed: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adeleke head to Court tommorow morning ..You have a solid case !!!!!!..I warned you to reject the Re-run from the onset because it was an electoral malpractice on its own
Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Adeleke head to Court tommorow morning ..You have a solid case !!!!!!..I warned you to reject the Re-run from the onset because it was an electoral malpractice on its own
Clown
Re: BREAKING: Osun Rerun: Cancel Election, Declare Me Winner Now – Adeleke Cries To by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ok come to Quilox for the ceremony

(1) (Reply)

African Politicians Are Thieves / Osun 2018: See How Orji Kalu Reacted To Apc’s Victory / Oyo 2019: Ajimobi’s Camp Reacts To Alao-akala’s Reason For Pulling Out Guber Pri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.