Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (72929 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by truthfulparrot(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
naijapips04:
How do you form your opinion of the election from just one unit?

Check the number of votes PDP allegedly got in an APC stronghold in Osogbo (above a hundred).

Now check the number of votes the got in a local government the PDP won in the last election. (just 4). Thanks my brother. People are not seeing the dangers ahead. Even if I am a supporter of APC today, INEC should be unbiased so that I can change my mind tomorrow and vote against APC if the party fail to perform.

If you don't see that these were manipulated, then you are heartless.

Na Nigeria I dey pity sha. After APC, another government go come. APC has set the template for elections in Nigeria and na we all go suffer am.

Expired oyibo.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by xpmode(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
APC and propaganda. They skipped these polling unit because of the foreign observers and unleashed Miyetti Allah kind of wickedness in other polling units where there are no foreign observers.

Nigerians will see the end of APC just as they did to PDP.

Miyetti Allah koor
Machete Allah ni

You better mind your business before we....... Mercilessly

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by deebsman1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
APC and propaganda. They skipped these polling unit because of the foreign observers and unleashed Miyetti Allah kind of wickedness in other polling units where there are no foreign observers.

Nigerians will see the end of APC just as they did to PDP.

They skipped it, that means there was no rigging there, but APC still wins so y r u people finding it difficult to accept there victory in other places?

Hypocrites

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by 100kobo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nonsense !!!!!If the ambassador knew he wasn't going to monitor all 7 polling areas then he should just have stayed back in Abuja

Actually, John Bray is domiciled in neighboring Lagos and not Abuja.

As for today's rerun, I am yet to comment.

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by tunmedies(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Lobatan

Who will Reno and FFK cry to again? Their almighty US consul general was there in person and he witnessed a credible process. Oshiomhole needs to sue PDP for character assassination
.Kindly read . .On 'allegations that some
voters were denied access
to some units by thugs, Bray
said: “There are things
going on in six other units.
I cannot comment on those
things'.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Xander85: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
dadebayo1:
Feeling so sad about the outcome of election in Osun today... The country is truly a ..... What did Trump call it again? Truth be told they have made a mess of governance in Nigeria... They cannot get away with what they have just done....

The joint press conference is currently taking place....

Bros, they're getting away with it as we speak! smiley

It's the docile nature of the Nigerian electorate that's giving them the liver to be even more brazen with every subsequent election, and this brazenness will culminate in the 2019 presidential elections!

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nonsense !!!!!If the ambassador knew he wasn't going to monitor all 7 polling areas then he should just have stayed back in Abuja

comedy is your calling grin

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by tolguy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

What was your JAMB score?
kikikikiki -180

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Afamed: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
If he had monitored the 7polling units, it would not have stopped your complaint.

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Every honest and patriotic Nigerians should be worried about Osun Rerun election as it is glaring that INEC has been greatly compromised.

Before the rerun election, even APC and their supporters believed the polling unit in Oshogbo is APC strongest hold. Because of the presence of international observers in Oshogbo, the results still shows PDP winning 40% in a unit that is supposed to be APC strongest hold. How come PDP scored less than 5% in other units ......? Watching the faces of INEC officers on live TV , I can easily see their uncomfortable guilty faces. The manipulation and bias is just too glaring!

Trash

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Shome36(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Someone's hurt Lol

APC won and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Smile4daddy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun election means 4 things; a lesson, a message, a warning and an opportunity to reset the meters and clock of our confidence and complacency.

Sai APC
Sai Baba
Respect Jagaban

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by statusquoante: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Of course, he admitted he couldn't be everywhere.

So what are APC zombies rejoicing about?

Why is INEC taking forever to declare the winner?
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Kennydoc(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
agarawu23:
Another victory for APC. Even though they are called destruction, still better than the thieving parties who nearly wanted to steal our futures grin

PDP is a thieving party... What did Aregbesola do in Osun for the past 8 years that put the state in a debt they won't finish paying in the next 20 years?

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by MyMouth(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Did u give him transport fare to visit all 7 polling areas

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Shukuakukobambi: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
tunmedies:
.Kindly read . .On 'allegations that some
voters were denied access
to some units by thugs, Bray
said: “There are things
going on in six other units.
I cannot comment on those
things'.

I read it nwokem. The one he witnessed in oshogbo was free and fair. This same one he witnessed as free, fair, credible and without voter intimidation was won with a huge margin by APC so what are you arguing about? cheesy

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Roger3D(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

See painment.. grin
I like it when they cry grin

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by LANDLORD72: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Read the message of the counsel he said they are are 7 polling booth he can not comment on the remaining 6 so APC did the more you look the lessl less you see Tunder press up fire Buhari for rigging this election
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by dany5(f): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please have some water before you choke.Stop writing nonsense sir.
truthfulparrot:
Every honest and patriotic Nigerians should be worried about Osun Rerun election as it is glaring that INEC has been greatly compromised.

Before the rerun election, even APC and their supporters believed the polling unit in Oshogbo is APC strongest hold. Because of the presence of international observers in Oshogbo, the results still shows PDP winning 40% in a unit that is supposed to be APC strongest hold. How come PDP scored less than 5% in other units ......? Watching the faces of INEC officers on live TV , I can easily see their uncomfortable guilty faces. The manipulation and bias is just too glaring!

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by chrischukszy01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
This one no b beta oyibo! If u check well em get Yoruba blood!
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Emycord: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

See painment.. grin
do you work at AGIP?
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by jumpandpas(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
deebsman1:

They skipped it, that means there was no rigging there, but APC still wins so y r u people finding it difficult to accept there victory in other places?

Hypocrites

Shut up.

APC only put foreign observers in a polling unit they know that they'll win convincingly.
If that unit was a strong hold of PDP they wouldn't have allowed foreign observers to be there.

sense fall on you.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Azam101: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
The cone head people will not like this report!
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by shugabasbn: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
That is what it called codedly rigging
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by jumpandpas(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
xpmode:

Miyetti Allah koor Machete Allah ni
You better mind your business before we....... Mercilessly

I don't have time for inconclusive comment.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Bhol28: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jorussia:
The election wasn't rigged.The alliance between sdp and APC won the election.
That's just d fact,APC capitalised on PDP inability to agree with Omisore

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

See painment.. grin
smh
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
faaz24:

Good..
Next stop :Kwara state.

In all of this, wetin you gain??
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by nonhuman(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC teaching teaching PDP power101
I kinda like it cos the table will soon. turn around
PDP willingly relinquished poser to opposition don't don't even know what to even to with the power they got
its good APC is showing them what power means,
because in their own time they never valued it
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by ofuonyebi: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oyinbo ambassador weldone jaree...you people are not like blackman with black heart & black-stomach...who will see white and call it red!

i think anybody who in doubt after your declaration of the on the spot truth should go to hell with pindiin

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by bluecircle470: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Sorry

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by ipobarecriminals: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
sad ipob and F9.Anything ipob support nah failure .From Jimi Agbaje and now dancing Hippopotamus

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo