Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. (2368 Views)

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by IbrahimDamola: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Just in on NTA...

The US, UK and EU election observers have released a joint statement condemning the Osun re-run polls. The observed that the re-run polls were marred by violence, intimidation of voters and journalists and vote-buying by the agents of the ruling party.

They urged everyone to remain calm.

Details later

Source: Tune in to NTA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bla bla bla .
UN kor Ipob ni
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Calers: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
They will be talking about UK and u s
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Just in on NTA...

The US, UK and EU observers have released a joint statement condemning the Osun re-run polls. The observed that the re-run polls were marred by violence, intimidation of voters and journalists and vote-buying by the agents of the ruling party.

They urged everyone to remain calm.

Details later

Source: Tune in to NTA

Osun state People, I mean the yeye poverty-striken unrepentant zombies that sold their rights, their children's rights to good life, received 100k, tied white handkie from ritualists and allowed their conscience to bury them.

May you all perish before 2019 general election

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by lordm(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Keep spreading false news
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Racoon(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
"..The US, UK and EU observers have released a joint statement condemning the Osun re-run polls. The observed that the re-run polls were marred by violence, intimidation of voters and journalists and vote-buying by the agents of the ruling party..."
grin grin And this is the election whose results INEC is declaring? SMH!
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by emmie14: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Bla bla bla .
UN kor Ipob ni
oteele
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by kitaatita: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fake News
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
emmie14:
oteele
Yo fada
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by IbrahimDamola: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
kitaatita:
Fake News

Are you dumboharist?
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by IbrahimDamola: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
lordm:
Keep spreading false news

I'm sure you don't have a TV to confirm.

In this time and age you are still not empowered financially enough to have a TV in your father's house yet shout sai baba upandan.

Oga muslim zombie. Povert don hug your future forever. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by OJtOp2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is party and candidate criminality in the most important platform, the Election, the only driver of democracy. Quit unfortunate!!!

Remember - No Evil Deed Can Go Unpunished, Evil Done Between Man to Man Will Be Redressed, if Not Now, Certainly later, If not by Man Certainly by God! For the Victory of Evil over Good is just Temporary!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by IbrahimDamola: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Osun state People, I mean the yeye poverty-striken unrepentant zombies that sold their rights, their children's rights to good life, received 100k, tied white hankie from ritualists and allowed their conscience to bury them.

More brown roofs to our yoruba regions.

More failures in WAEC, JAMB and other educational development indices.

More beggars and ebi npa mi mor0ns on the streets of Oshogbo.

These are what we yoruba muslims pray for by voting APC.

Insha Allah!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by kmst: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
In fact i nearly shout Amen, before i feel pity for them
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by kitaatita: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are you dumboharist?

I'm a Buhari supporter. Dumb doesn't describe me
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by lordm(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I'm sure you don't have a TV to confirm.

In this time and age you are still not empowered financially enough to have a TV in your father's house yet shout sai baba upandan.

Oga muslim zombie. Povert don hug your future forever. grin
I will not insult you. I believe you are not matured enough.
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by cmikel: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
If not for the weak man goodluck jonathan
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Rilwayne001: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

[s]
Osun state People, I mean the yeye poverty-striken unrepentant zombies that sold their rights, their children's rights to good life, received 100k, tied white hankie from ritualists and allowed their conscience to bury them.

[/s]

IPOD TOUT, why you so bitter and crying this much? cry
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by delpee(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's on Channels news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by anibirelawal(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Wish you the same!
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by FarahAideed: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shame on Buhari
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Hotfreeze: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
You Ipob miscreants, just yesterday, I told you that you'll shed hot tears tonight.

Unfortunate fellows, you finally infected Adeleke with your bad luck.
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by Hotfreeze: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

[s]More brown roofs to our yoruba regions.

Insha Allah![/s]

E don pain this Ipob miscreant.

Don't worry. Go and vote for Pdp in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by COOL10(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Saw it on Channels also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by IbrahimDamola: 5:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Apc na big thieves dem be. Thank God they are like a scourge to be avoided in the SESS region. grin
Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Rilwayne001:
[/s]

IPOD TOUT, why you so bitter and crying this much? cry

I'm not an Ibo Man...but I wish I was

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

Wish you the same!

That's if I have no fear for the gods or how Karma will bleep me up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

More brown roofs to our yoruba regions.

Insha Allah!

Amin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. by IbrahimDamola: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2018
NTA have stopped airing the views of International observers because it discredits the rigged re-run polls but Channels aired it this morning in a repeat broadcast. I'm sure lie mohammed will soon warn them to stop airing it.

The re-run polls were rigged, congrats in advance to Adeleke on your victory at the tribunal.

(1) (Reply)

WE SHARE FLYERS & DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / Reason I'm Not Bothered About APC In South South. / Yorubas And Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.