Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) (69736 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Trypophobia is the fear of holes or irregular patterns. Contrary to popular belief, many people are trypophobic without even knowing it.

Are you Trypophobic?
Take the following test to find out. . .

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
If your skin starts crawling while looking at this pic. . .you have Trypophobia.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
If this pic irritates you. . .you have Trypophobia.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
If this pic makes you uncomfortable. . .you have Trypophobia.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you squeezed your face while looking at this pic. . .you have Trypophobia.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you find this pic of Barnacles absolutely disgusting (like I do). . .you have Trypophobia.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you're wincing while looking at this pic. . .you have Trypophobia.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
lol. My body jst dy do me sumhw oh. Seems lyk i av it.

36 Likes

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is the creepiest for me. If you're having goose bumps or itchiness while looking at this Lotus flower. . .you have Trypophobia.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
If none of the above pics gave you the creeps, itchiness, goose bumps nor made you uncomfortable or left your skin hairs standing . . .congratulations!
You do not have Trypophobia.

But for the rest of us who do, Trypophobic pics are a torture!

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jeez!!! Wtf!! OP please attach graphic warning.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
R2bees:
Jeez!!! Wtf!! OP please attach graphic warning.
Lol, you are definitely Trypophobic.
Don't worry you're not alone.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ashley86400:

Lol, you are definitely Trypophobic.
Don't worry you're not alone.
Wonder how Someone would get comfortable looking at these.

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
I can't look at it twice

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't think anybody can take a glance at those photos without their skins crawling. I suppose 99.9% of the world is trypophobic

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2018
dominique:
I don't think anybody can take a glance at those photos without their skins crawling. I suppose 99.9% of the world is trypophobic
Actually, it's just 11% of Men and 18% of women.
My roommate said if she came across these in real life, she'd press the hell out of them. But then, she's a person who's always begging to press our pimples so I'm not surprised these don't gross her out.

Another friend of mine said instead of fear, he's more of fascinated looking at these and really interested in knowing what caused these.

While I get goosebumps just by looking at them.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Ashley86400: 5:15am On Sep 28, 2018
dominique:
Is there a way I can get this educative post pushed to front page?

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good day everyone I have treatment to back head bumps and it work fast within some weeks it will dry off.....but you can contact me on my number if you need the oilment..... 08160939403

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Leesah(f): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Those pictures are too graphic and gross. My heart and skin ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Ashley86400:
Trypophobia is the fear of holes or irregular patterns. Contrary to popular belief, many people are trypophobic without even knowing it.

Are you Trypophobic?
Take the following test to find out. . .

What us the essence of this nasty thread? angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by nairalee(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
It's not creepy to me. Just that if I see anyone with hands like that I'll be so filled with pity.

Surprised to see fellow niaralanders getting creeper out. I used to think Nigerians don't very low level of allergies or irritation

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Westsida: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Well, if you take a deep breath before viewing those, you won’t feel anything. Like if your body is well relaxed, you wouldn’t feel anything on ur skin. It’s only a sudden or unexpected sight that can let you feel anything!

Tho I’m not trypophobic in nature. I think yoruba do call it (Korira). If I’m with a friend or anybody that’s sick and vomiting, I can pack it fosure! I was with a After1 lady one day. Her pikin was feverish & catarrh joined the issh. Mucous was then all over the pikin nose. I used my mouth to comot the trash cos I was holding stuffs. The momma shock, telling me she no fit do am herself lol. Some people are so korira that they hate seeing another persons Bull shiit grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by rentAcock(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Man this generation is so weak and have no clue about it. Young boys and girls got drafted and were sent to wars to fight for their freedom or liberate other nations. Men and women were enslaved and forced to work against their will and in the most inhumane conditions. Men and women marched and self mutilated themselves to call attention to social injustice. Men risked being jailed for several years as sacrifice for a better living conditions for millions of people facing persecution. Millions of men, women and children were sent to concentration camps, beaten, rapped and starved to death. There hasn't been a world war in almost 80 years and now we have a completely weak and soft generation. A generation that has created 7 sexual orientations and 80 different genders simply due to confusion. Masculinity and chivalry has been completely lost, now people have phobias for just about anything you can mention. I know a friend who has agoraphobia or fear of public places. This guy is 38 years old and has not set foot outside his house since he was 20. Leaving his house causes such immense anxiety he literally panics just thinking about it.
This is the reason why I strongly advocate for the occurrence of a major world war, genocide and massive atrocities for a brain reset because this internet generation are so spoiled, weak and afraid, they literally panic at everything.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Chrisbeks: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
lomprico:

What us the essence of this nasty thread? angry
You have trypophobia angry

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2019
I'm very trypophobic!

If I were a mod, i'd even delete this thread! angry

16 Likes

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Ewwwwwwwwww.
Yes I do. I? Trypophobic.

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Chrisbeks: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Leesah:
Those pictures are too graphic and gross. My heart and skin ooo
You have trypophobia wink

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by chloride6: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2019
These are disgusting pictures of injuries not irregular holes or patterns..

17 Likes

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Nice designs

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2019
Na craze they worry una
Nonsense and rubbish pics
Nonsense again

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband