Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Material (2310 Views)

Husband Material / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
If a wife material can cook a nice pot of soup with 1k, then a husband material should be able to build a mansion with 5k. My one cent. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by Rubbiish(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:
If a wife material can cook a nice pot of soup with 1k, then a husband material should be able to build a mansion with 5k. My one cent
U be fine...but no sense...
how could u relate house with pot of soup??
I can make soup with 1k, no joke...it may not be too good, but it will be very edible...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Material by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beauty without brains, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

I can make soup with 1k, no joke...it may not be too good, but it will be very edible...

Your own sense dey under your slippers

2 Likes

Re: Husband Material by fcnaxo: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:
If a wife material can cook a nice pot of soup with 1k, then a husband material should be able to build a mansion with 5k. My one cent. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Ur a cutie
Re: Husband Material by Exponental(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Sure...... but by your comparison, the mansion must finish like the soup in few hours or days, right Pls edit this post and pretend you didn't create it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by Rubbiish(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Your own sense dey under your slippers
You know i told u nothing but d truth..u are pretty, but u have no sense! Let's use melon as casestudy; a cup #150 Oil #100 meat #300 Vegetables #50 fish #200 #200 will cover other bla bla...
Tell me how u can get three bags of cement with 5k? hope u can now see how senseless u are?

9 Likes

Re: Husband Material by OneStep3: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Material by TIDDOLL(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:
If a wife material can cook a nice pot of soup with 1k, then a husband material should be able to build a mansion with 5k. My one cent
For your mind now, you go dey feel like Aristotle undecided..

Smh
[/b]I dont know why some females think their mission on earth is to be a baby factory, cook and keep on cooking....

Really weird..[b]

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by Rubbiish(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Exponental:

Sure...... but by your comparison, the mansion must finish like the soup in few hours or days, right Pls edit this post and pretend you didn't create it.
Her comparison is unimaginable...Soup with 1k may not be up to standard, but it is quite feasible & possible. d soup they feed prisoners with isn't up to 1k, but saying house for 5k is absurd...when 5k can't deliver a trip of sand.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
I purposely create the topic, I know we can't compare the two, am a student, so I know that a pot of soup can even be cooked with 500, cos I cook it sometimes. I only want to see how guys will react and how predictable they can be. Imagine even the few that has commented, after bashing me here, came back to send PM. That is to say, some guys think with their thing and not with their brain. Anybody that still wanna bash is welcome, na una get una mb.
Re: Husband Material by Timekeeper: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Ba lakaye..... Common sense she no get..
Re: Husband Material by Timekeeper: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
I purposely create the topic, I know we can't compare the two, am a student, so I know that a pot of soup can even be cooked with 500, cos I cook it sometimes. I only want to see how guys will react and how predictable they can be. Imagine even the few that has commented, after bashing me here, came back to send PM. That is to say, some guys think with their thing and not with their brain. Anybody that still wanna bash is welcome, na una get una mb.

Abi u want recognition? Who on earth compares soup with house? Is ur brain paining u?

But u beautiful, that's just d but.... Which uni r u??

Check my username. Will never send u a pm.. Okay
Re: Husband Material by Gr8lex(m): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
With all this knowledge, you still went ahead to commit 'suicide' on a public forum. RIP
Re: Husband Material by Rubbiish(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
U should be truly ashamed of yourself if u are indeed a student for making such unthinkable comparison. I sorry for guys who blindly approach ladies or send pm without conversing with them. Who would have thought a beautiful & grown up girl like u had nothing upstairs, your brain capacity is zero.....& stop flattering yourself by using pm as smokescreen...No one sent u pm & even if they did, it doesn't stop u from being senseless! You posted something ridiculous! We corrected u, d least u can do is to say thank u....

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by Rubbiish(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Timekeeper:

Ba lakaye..... Common sense she no get..
At all my brother...she lack brain
Re: Husband Material by Rubbiish(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Timekeeper:

Abi u want recognition? Who on earth compares soup with house? Is ur brain paining u?

But u beautiful, that's just d but.... Which uni r u??

Check my username. Will never send u a pm.. Okay
My brother dont mind her, no one sent her pm...that is what they normally resort to after exhibiting their f00lishness
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

U should be truly ashamed of yourself if u are indeed a student for making such unthinkable comparison. I sorry for guys who blindly approach ladies or send pm without conversing with them. Who would have thought a beautiful & grown up girl like u had nothing upstairs, your brain capacity is zero.....& stop flattering yourself by using pm as smokescreen...No one sent u pm & even if they did, it doesn't stop u from being senseless! You posted something ridiculous! We corrected u, d least u can do is to say thank u....

Mr correct mumu and Mr -0 brain, go back home and go and correct your sisters. Talking as if you have something in your head, come let me teach you how to make legitimate money. Onye nzuzu
Re: Husband Material by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Mr correct mumu and Mr -0 brain, go back home and go and correct your sisters. Talking as if you have something in your head, come let me teach you how to make legitimate money. Onye nzuzu
So

Re: Husband Material by Benito8998(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Beauty without brains. I suppose ur not married yet. When you do, let me see how you will always use 10k for ya soup everyday.

Lubbish
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:

So you be igbo geh sef?

Yeah, proud Owerri girl
Re: Husband Material by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Yeah, proud Owerri girl
Ada owerri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Yeah, proud Owerri girl
No wonder you are a hoe. grin
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Yeah, proud Owerri girl
Farm tool have you run away cheesy
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Rextizzle post=73074948]Farm tool have you run away

I wasted my time replying a chewing gum like you. Park go one side
Re: Husband Material by Oreofepeters: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

bro calm down nau, your blood too dey hot.....

Meanwhile I made a post concerning this, beautiful girls are usually senseless. Beauty plus Brain is a rare commodity..
Re: Husband Material by udemzyudex(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na wa ooo.. Give her a break, someone can not play with you guys? Well she sef get bad mouth grin
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=tiffanyfan post=73075109]Your brain is not working, you better go and ask God for forgiveness. and I see you have changed your profile picture, if you like change it 100 times, you are still a bush rat, dirty girl. grin
Re: Husband Material by Galantis: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abeg today na Sunday na no bashing of each other biko lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Rextizzle post=73078601][/quote]

OK Pele stop crying, sorry double your hustle and leave me alone sir. And seriously stop all this trolling am getting scared of you
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

OK Pele stop crying, sorry double your hustle and leave me alone sir. And seriously stop all this trolling am getting scared of you
You were the one trolling me, btw I just want you to change your wayward life, give your all to Christ. don't fornicate and live a good life.

Don't make ur pvssy a community one, reserve it for only your future husband alone, I know you won't listen to me, but I just pray you change before you die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) / See How A 4ft Snake Was Pulled From A Woman's Throat After It Entered Her Mouth / My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.