Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Material (3073 Views)

Husband Material / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
If a wife material can cook a nice pot of soup with 1k, then an husband material should be able to build a mansion with 5k. My two cents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Material by Alaadin(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's not feasible EoD
Re: Husband Material by SenhorSean(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:
If a wife material can cook a nice pot of soup with 1k, then an husband material should be able to build a mansion with 5k. My two cents.
* this table you are shaking....hehehe
they are coming 4 you.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Material by OneStep3: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Material by Gr8lex(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Are you sure you can finish this soup you're cooking?

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by uboma(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

lol.
Re: Husband Material by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
I am sorry but you are not a very mature and resourceful Lady, with a mentality like this, i will advice any friend of mine not to get married to you.
Your mentality is the type that will add nothing to the fortune of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I am sorry but you are not a very mature and resourceful Lady, with a mentality like this, i will advice any friend of mine not to get married to you.
Your mentality is the type that will add nothing to the fortune of her husband.

If you say that am not mature, na you know o, but if any of your friend can get a girl like me to marry, good for him. when I get married tomorrow, I won't won't even allow my husband to be providing for us alone like your sisters will do. I don't pray to marry a guy that will give me 1k for soup, he will give me 2k and I will add my own 3k.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Material by pryme(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

If you say that am not mature, na you know o, but if any of your friend can get a girl like me to marry, good for him. when I get married tomorrow, I won't won't even allow my husband to be providing for us alone like your sisters will do. I don't pray to marry a guy that will give me 1k for soup, he will give me 2k and I will add my own 3k.

This is very different from your opening post. It was more like throwing jabs at men.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
pryme:

This is very different from your opening post. It was more like throwing jabs at men.

Men throws jabs at women all the time, so they should have a taste too tongue

3 Likes

Re: Husband Material by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:
your two cents ? , you must be thinking upside down
Re: Husband Material by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Men throws jabs at women all the time, so they should have a taste too tongue
You have come now. Which one is men; you mean all men?
Re: Husband Material by Jay542(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2018
tiffanyfan:
You probably speaking in $$$. It should be fair. Where the mansion go dey go burss your brain cheesy
Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
tiffanyfan:

cheesy Trouble maker spotted cheesy
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

cheesy Trouble maker spotted cheesy

Am not a trouble maker, just trying to paint a picture
Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Am not a trouble maker, just trying to paint a picture

You are dear. The picture isn't factual. Plus cooking soup with just 1k simply implies resourcefulness, making the most from what's available.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

You are dear. The picture isn't factual. Plus cooking soup with just 1k simply implies resourcefulness, making the most from what's available.

Bros pls work harder so as not to give 1k for soup. 1k can cook soup wella, it can cook egusi, ogbono, even vegetable soup

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by uthlaw: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
tiffanyfan:
you simply tell us is only cooking and sex a woman can offer in marriage,let shake the table together...

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
uthlaw:
you simply tell us is only cooking and sex a woman can offer in marriage,let shake the table together...

If that's the only thing you think you can get in a woman you marry then that what you will get.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Bros pls work harder so as not to give 1k for soup. 1k can cook soup wella, it can cook egusi, ogbono, even vegetable soup

Its empirical. May I not give my wife less than 25k per pot of soup. No be me do una o. Not everyone has broke mentality.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Its empirical. May I not give my wife less than 25k per pot of soup. No be me do una o. Not everyone has broke mentality.

Then marry me, from the 25k, I will cook better ofe owerri soup with assorted meat with d 5k on top and keep the remaining 20k for future use...imagine saving 20k for like 6month, owo ti de be that �
Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 1:16am On Jul 11, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Then marry me, from the 25k, I will cook better ofe owerri soup with assorted meat with d 5k on top and keep the remaining 20k for future use...imagine saving 20k for like 6month, owo ti de be that �

Hahaha. R u asking me out? Fine girl like you still single?
Re: Husband Material by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2019
tiffanyfan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what kind of girl are you?
Re: Husband Material by ImaIma1(f): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Like building a house with 5k implies resourcefulness making the most of what is available...lol
Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Like building a house with 5k implies resourcefulness making the most of what is available...lol

If I tear you hot slap. cheesy

Its not the same aunty
Re: Husband Material by Korllami007: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Have you seen anyone building house with 5k? No, because it's not realistic. The equipment in building the cheapest house we find around us cannot be bought with 5k.

Have you seen anyone cooking soup with 1k? Yes, it's realistic because the ingredients for cooking a pot of soup is far cheaper than the equipment of building a house. People even cook soup with money lesser than 1k. So, the argument you're trying to bring up is invalid. It's just like saying, "Can someone use 1 million naira to build private jet?" That's absurdity. If you have changed the 5k to 1 million naira, that's a little bit realistic. It will be very tough to find someone that can build a house with 1 million naira but it kind of realistic.
Re: Husband Material by osemoses69: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2019
tiffanyfan:

nah them ooo

Re: Husband Material by ImaIma1(f): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

If I tear you hot slap. cheesy

Its not the same aunty

I hope you are not one of dem dem
Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

I hope you are not one of dem dem

You have someone for me ni?
Re: Husband Material by ImaIma1(f): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

You have someone for me ni?

So that you will slap the person bah
Re: Husband Material by kunleweb: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

So that you will slap the person bah

grin Smh @ "bah".

A good man needs to beat his woman once in a while wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass / Confusion As half-n*ked Women Dance In Lagos Traffic [PICS] / Can I Guy Of 40 Years Marry A Girl Of 20 Years Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.