Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (53755 Views)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by midolian(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2018
The APC has just been officially declared winner in the just concluded Osun Gubernatorial Election by INEC..beat

The APC polled a total of 255,505, while the PDP polled a total of 255,023...

Details later...

Source: TVC NEWS

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Isiaka Oyetola, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), winner of the Osun State governorship election.

Joseph Afuwape, IENC’s Returning Officer, made the declaration on Thursday night after the results of the rerun were declared at the secretariat of the commission in Osogbo, capital of the state.

Coming into the rerun, Ademola Adeleke, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had a slight lead, having polled 254,699 votes while Oyetola polled 254,345 votes in the initial election held on Saturday, September 22.

However, in the rerun, Adeleke polled 325 votes to Oyetola’s 1160. Consequently, according to INEC, Oyetola polled a total of 255,505 votes overall to defeat Adeleke, who recorded a cumulative 255,023 votes.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/27/breaking-inec-declares-apc%E2%80%99s-oyetola-winner-highly-controversial-osun-gov-election

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Calers: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2018
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer

192 Likes 19 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Eddywizard: 1:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Hang ? Hang abi�

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by stalwart123(m): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2018
This election is also inconclusive, going by INEC inconsistent decisions.

The margin is also small to have a winner.

Where are the votes deducted from PDP polls especially the 1000 votes from Ayedaade local government.

Anyways, PDP should file for tribunal.

Lawyers will be happy with this, time to collect their own share of the cakes.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations Neighbor!

We did it in Ekiti and now Osun!

We have rejected them and we ain't going back.

We have agenda here in the SW.

We will follow our agenda to make better home for our unborn kids.

South West WON

To those quoting me, I don't care if this election is rigged or not. I don't care if this is rape on democracy or not. I don't care if other regions are satisfied with this or not.

All I care about is South West moving forward

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by aremz(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Ilerioluwa!!!!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by isArray: 1:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Davido right now

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Mendelssohn(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Finally, we have been given yet another vent for a lacuna to asseverate for the umpteenth time that popular votes in electoral contests are not acquired by online reverberating ballyhoo or mere centrifugal excrescence of housewife tales, preponderating over a centripetal proclivity of contemporary lexicon and archeological threads of commonplace analysis intertwined with speculative deductions. Even the much idolized US consular has unequivocally averred (against the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum) that today's exercise of franchise, to the acme and zenith of his comprehension, was a good apotheosis of democratic decorum, one that is void of nkugbuological tantrum and violence. In this state of euphoria in adagio, I acknowledge the conduct of the election into the office of the prima ballerina of osun political natividad and the ever rugged, dogged and inexorably pertinacious governor himself, who as coruscating and quintessential as the
word democracy in itself, decided to stay recussant rather than recumbent in this electoral odyssey, despite the imaginative contrivance of victory by the Prime opposition party in the first phase of the electoral exercise and of course, the vaudeville of malodorous anomalies perpetuated by relentless vitriolic effusion in the cyberspace among other irregularities, many of which were mutual between the two major contenders anyway.
It is high time we sounded it once more to the auditory sensitivity of many of us that the PDP has been decimated and insidiously being confined within the political ambience of the SS and SE. Ostensibly once more, we have seen the embodiment of people's opinion, not ones won on social platforms and I hope subsequent ones follow trend.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2018
South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

Our region has agenda.. All south-west governors do meetings together to discuss how to move the region forward (Both PDP and APC). It will be better to have APC all over. That will make things work better.

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by midolian(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Despite the fact that the PDP agent, Dele Adeleke tried every Orubebe stunt to disrupt the announcement, it didn't change a thing.. grin grin grin

Congratulations to the APC
Congratulations to the people of osun state
Congratulations to all well meaning Nigerians..

Sleep well Modath, passingshot, madridguy, rilwayne001, butterflyle0, sarrki et al

Franzeez:
I am so happy I made the decision to leave Nigeria.

How is Gambia, my brother?

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats to Osun voters
Congrats to the APC
Congrats to Nigerians

Nurudeen Jackson, give me 3 twerks, 2 body rolls and pump it 5 times.

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2018
stalwart123:
[s]This election is also inconclusive, going by INEC inconsistent decisions.

The margin is also small to have a winner.

Where are the votes deducted from PDP polls especially the 1000 votes from Ayedaade local government. [/s]

Anyways, PDP should file a tribunal.

Lawyers will be happy with this, time to collect their own share of the cakes.

PDP should file a what?

Anyway, Nurudeen Jackson your candidate sef na dropout. You're all the same.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 1:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations to the people of Osun State!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by wealthpreach(m): 1:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Calers:
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer

Tell apc to get you a contract with Disney. So you could star your animated series "Hangman"

25 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by nnadychuks(m): 1:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Sack Mourinho angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by jogsman01(m): 1:47am On Sep 28, 2018
ok
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Alanzazani: 1:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Keep clapping for them. They keep stealing our common wealth and give us peanuts. The youths are the problem of this country. We are just too docile. PDP and APC don't have our interest at heart. This country is so messed up

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Igbos should learn from the people of South West, not making worthless comments that amount to nothing

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by HolyClement001(m): 1:47am On Sep 28, 2018
what a fail nation we live the harm APC and inec will cause us in 2019 election is inconclusive... watch out for part 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Alanzazani:
Keep clapping for them. They keep stealing our common wealth and give us peanuts. The youths are the problem of this country. We are just too docile. PDP and APC don't have our interest at heart. This country is so messed up

You that you're not docile, what are you waiting for?

You're not too young to run na. Or are you a political Ayefele?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Famoosky(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Ekitimadman:
South West has been progressing since ACN/APC took over our region. I'm sure there is difference now and when PDP is ruling over all SW (except Lagos)

Our region has agenda.. All south-west governors do meetings together to discuss how to move the region forward (Both PDP and APC). It will be better to have APC all over. That will make things work better.

As at today, APC in southwest equals ACN. Incase southwest decides to leave APC today, all states in SW will switch to our new party.

How I wish you get what we call Sense.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Famoosky:

E don pain this one grin cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by ndukaejime1994(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2018
This is a rape to our young democracy.... I sob for Nigeria.. It's so glaring that APC can and will do anything to win elections and retain power in 2019. I don't see any reason to vote in 2019. I will advice young Nigerians to fight their way out of this shit hole country... Things will always turn out worse as time unfolds. So pathetic

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Ayt27(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Been laughing all day from the comments I have been reading here. Thank you Nairlanders for a wonderful E-warrior battle day for our democracy.

Summarily speaking, PDP won on Saturday, APC won today.

The fact that PDP did rigging and whatnot for 16 years doesn’t mean we should also allow APC do it too, else we’d be moving around in circles instead of progressing or moving forward as a nation.

Na una make today sweet for me

But seriously you guys, thank you so much for today, I love the tribalistic diversity (which isn’t really healthy) but gives a deeper understanding on the pains and glory of different sides.

I just had to comment today

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by tola9jaa: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Change all the way change till pdp change there name

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Famoosky:

Thanks Mr Sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
This is a rape to our young democracy.... I sob for Nigeria.. It's so glaring that APC can and will do anything to win elections and retain power in 2019. I don't see any reason to vote in 2019. I will advice young Nigerians to fight their way out of this shit hole country... Things will always turn out worse as time unfolds. So pathetic

Your state Delta has been ruled by Pdp since 1999 and it's one of the worst states in this country. What did Udu do? Okowa has uselessed you clowns and you're here talking nonsense.

After crying and before you sleep tonight, take an inventory of your life. What value has Pdp added to your state in the last 20 years? Health care, roads, infrastructure?

You said you're getting out of Nigeria, What are you still waiting for?
Get out of Nigeria tonight and don't come back o

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Hotfreeze: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Icepresh:
The people of Osun and the whole of Apc are all Mad

And this one's mother is in one place thinking she has a child.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Mastermind777: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2018
I weep for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by tola9jaa: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2018
If you think the election is free and fair hit like button if not it share button

99 Likes 52 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.