Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (53705 Views)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by israelmao(m): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Enjoy stolen mandate for a moment pending the time court will slam its verdict on you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by TruthHurts100: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2018
stalwart123:
This election is also inconclusive, going by INEC inconsistent decisions.

The margin is also small to have a winner.

Where are the votes deducted from PDP polls especially the 1000 votes from Ayedaade local government.

Anyways, PDP should file a tribunal.

Lawyers will be happy with this, time to collect their own share of the cakes.

PDP rigged elections for 16 years, if APC just rigged, nobody should cry. They are all bunch of the same birds.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by mankan2k7(m): 4:54am On Sep 28, 2018
The dullard will die a miserable death
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Princedapace(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Congratulations Neighbor!

We did it in Ekiti and now Osun!

We have rejected them and we ain't going back.

We have agenda here in the SW.

We will follow our agenda to make better home for our unborn kids.

South West WON

Which agenda? Abi no be the same south west and apc I know? Abeg, all these leaders are the same. Just like Oyo state govt, after serving as a senator for 8 years, he become a govt, did almost nothing in office during his second term, now he is planning to return to national assembly.

Abeg, which agenda una get? All na same thing jaree

I just hope u have enough money for ur kids.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Edey(m): 5:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Hahahaha undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue tongue cool shocked sad sad cry lipsrsealed tongue embarassed embarassed grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by samcomicz(m): 5:12am On Sep 28, 2018
How much of this proclaimed 'forward' has APC moved you in Southwest?
Ekitimadman:
Congratulations Neighbor!

We did it in Ekiti and now Osun!

We have rejected them and we ain't going back.

We have agenda here in the SW.

We will follow our agenda to make better home for our unborn kids.

South West WON

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by IbrahimDamola: 5:22am On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

1. Since you are not a gossiper, why not educate us per his biography and accomplishments instead of spewing empty and ignorant nonsense about gossips.

2. The fact that you are hungry and poverty stricken doesn't mean the people of Osun are hungry and poverty stricken like you and the people in your village.

3. Osun has the 2nd lowest poverty rate in Nigeria and it's, in fact, the 2nd wealthiest state in NIGERIA.

Osun state is leading across the board in all the indexes

You might want to worry more about your poor and poverty-stricken ipob villages.
Suffer head ipob loser

Aresarudeen my yoruba muslim brother, sey na Our osun people wey hunger wan kill?
Osun wey beggars full everywhere dey shout ebin pa mi o, e fun mi n'amala. grin grin

Our osun people wey war torn Borno dey dust for WAEC and Jamb according to statistics.

Bwahahaha.

Osum wey Aregberudeen wan finish with hunger. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by alen4smith(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
This is a rape to our young democracy.... I sob for Nigeria.. It's so glaring that APC can and will do anything to win elections and retain power in 2019. I don't see any reason to vote in 2019. I will advice young Nigerians to fight their way out of this shit hole country... Things will always turn out worse as time unfolds. So pathetic
is saraki no longer a master strategist?e go do una like vooooooom!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Dollabiz: 5:35am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Viicfuntop(f): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Finally, we have been given yet another vent for a lacuna to asseverate for the umpteenth time that popular votes in electoral contests are not acquired by online reverberating ballyhoo or mere centrifugal excrescence of housewife tales, preponderating over a centripetal proclivity of contemporary lexicon and archeological threads of commonplace analysis intertwined with speculative deductions. Even the much idolized US consular has unequivocally averred (against the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum) that today's exercise of franchise, to the acme and zenith of his comprehension, was a good apotheosis of democratic decorum, one that is void of nkugbuological tantrum and violence. In this state of euphoria in adagio, I acknowledge the conduct of the election into the office of the prima ballerina of osun political natividad and the ever rugged, dogged and inexorably pertinacious governor himself, who as coruscating and quintessential as the
word democracy in itself, decided to stay recussant rather than recumbent in this electoral odyssey, despite the imaginative contrivance of victory by the Prime opposition party in the first phase of the electoral exercise and of course, the vaudeville of malodorous anomalies perpetuated by relentless vitriolic effusion in the cyberspace among other irregularities, many of which were mutual between the two major contenders anyway.
It is high time we sounded it once more to the auditory sensitivity of many of us that the PDP has been decimated and insidiously being confined within the political ambience of the SS and SE. Ostensibly once more, we have seen the embodiment of people's opinion, not ones won on social platforms and I hope subsequent ones follow trend.

Was this necessary?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by amikeem(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God say i carry Goal-Goal. If na PDP I carry for win. I for no get pay,

At least INECBET pay me something! grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria is in big trouble
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Famoosky:

How I wish you get what we call Sense.
abi,debt and half salary amount to development..i can see why some youths are now running away from this country...how can someone lack conscience like this?
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by kazeeyoung(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2018
What a match!! APC won in Extra Time against PDP... I said it before that What Ramos did to Sallah is what APC will do to PDP in osun ... cool

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by adidison(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Alanzazani:
Keep clapping for them. They keep stealing our common wealth and give us peanuts. The youths are the problem of this country. We are just too docile. PDP and APC don't have our interest at heart. This country is so messed up

Well said man! I stopped checking nairaland because almost every topic has been APC, PDP and Deflections. Like it anything will change.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by QuotaSystem: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2018
mankan2k7:
The dullard will die a miserable death

You and Fayose have been praying this evil prayer for 3 years now, but God in his wisdom continues to strengthen & refresh Buhari and disgrace those who pray endlessly for his death.

You no dey fear God?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Rilwayne001: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2018
How will B-RED take this? Before yesterday he's been calling himself OMO GOVERNOR on Instagram grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Mike008(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2018
And the comeback is complete
HT/FT
PDP/APC

See wasted odds.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by semyman: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2018
What were you fools thinking?
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Azam101: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Mendelssohn:
Finally, we have been given yet another vent for a lacuna to asseverate for the umpteenth time that popular votes in electoral contests are not acquired by online reverberating ballyhoo or mere centrifugal excrescence of housewife tales, preponderating over a centripetal proclivity of contemporary lexicon and archeological threads of commonplace analysis intertwined with speculative deductions. Even the much idolized US consular has unequivocally averred (against the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum) that today's exercise of franchise, to the acme and zenith of his comprehension, was a good apotheosis of democratic decorum, one that is void of nkugbuological tantrum and violence. In this state of euphoria in adagio, I acknowledge the conduct of the election into the office of the prima ballerina of osun political natividad and the ever rugged, dogged and inexorably pertinacious governor himself, who as coruscating and quintessential as the
word democracy in itself, decided to stay recussant rather than recumbent in this electoral odyssey, despite the imaginative contrivance of victory by the Prime opposition party in the first phase of the electoral exercise and of course, the vaudeville of malodorous anomalies perpetuated by relentless vitriolic effusion in the cyberspace among other irregularities, many of which were mutual between the two major contenders anyway.
It is high time we sounded it once more to the auditory sensitivity of many of us that the PDP has been decimated and insidiously being confined within the political ambience of the SS and SE. Ostensibly once more, we have seen the embodiment of people's opinion, not ones won on social platforms and I hope subsequent ones follow trend.
iam not understanding ur grammar Broz!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by MrFly(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Can one possibly hang a transformer? Where and how? I dey laugh in Tiv
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by TAO11(f): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by cooldipo(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2018
History will remember how Osun people were bought and enslaved repeatedly!
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

1. Since you are not a gossiper, why not educate us per his biography and accomplishments instead of spewing empty and ignorant nonsense about gossips.

2. The fact that you are hungry and poverty stricken doesn't mean the people of Osun are hungry and poverty stricken like you and the people in your village.

3. Osun has the 2nd lowest poverty rate in Nigeria and it's, in fact, the 2nd wealthiest state in NIGERIA.

Osun state is leading across the board in all the indexes

You might want to worry more about your poor and poverty-stricken ipob villages.

Suffer head ipob loser
Ogun Loma kpa ehhh...shokpona mafi eje gbogbo ebi se sadaka...ipob kee u dia!!! I'm partly from Ile Ife...ifabiyi family...go and die!..once u ask APC apologist questions they scream ipob.. osun is rich no wonder 3 yrs no salary. .ko ni eva da fun eeee ni ti gbogbo ti gbogbo. Ase ti gun!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Sap0:

abi,debt and half salary amount to development..i can see why some youths are now running away from this country...how can someone lack conscience like this?
yes and fool is calling me ipob because I asked him s question...av placed the maggot In the thrash where he belongs though...he feeds on crumbs and asuch no rights as a human to question illegality.apc cronnies no future.. the funniest tin is they are all adults..
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by JJmubby: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
Ogun Loma kpa ehhh...shokpona mafi eje gbogbo ebi se sadaka...ipob kee u dia!!! I'm partly from Ile Ife...ifabiyi family...go and die!..once u ask APC apologist questions they scream ipob.. osun is rich no wonder 3 yrs no salary. .ko ni eva da fun eeee ni ti gbogbo ti gbogbo. Ase ti gun!

Ekiti looks better even when dem no pay 7 months saary... Anyways where is Fayose sef?
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Amdoyin(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Calers:
If you are not happy, u should go and hang transformer
or stand in front of a very speedy train.
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by deomelo: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:

Who is this nuisance?

Back to sender and the rest of your household x 999999999999999999999999999 x 999999999999999 Billion.

Worthless ipob losers
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by sirhood: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2018
stalwart123:
This election is also inconclusive, going by INEC inconsistent decisions.

The margin is also small to have a winner.

Where are the votes deducted from PDP polls especially the 1000 votes from Ayedaade local government.

Anyways, PDP should file a tribunal.

Lawyers will be happy with this, time to collect their own share of the cakes.
you are right bro
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Ololadeneymar: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2018
The election is free and fair? I don't support any party but am sure that wen the time comes you will cry for APC because nothing last forever
Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Kdon2: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2018
midolian:
The APC has just been officially declared winner in the just concluded Osun Gubernatorial Election by INEC..beat

The APC polled a total of 255,505, while the PDP polled a total of 255,023...

Details later...

Source: TVC NEWS

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/27/breaking-inec-declares-apc%E2%80%99s-oyetola-winner-highly-controversial-osun-gov-election

These PDP people are just bunch of noise makers jare. Everything just went silent since yesterday. I thought they will create bigger noise not knowing they gat no balls. They are a bundle of thieves and opportunists who abandon when mission failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election by Shome36(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Famoosky:

How I wish you get what we call Sense.
OMG comman see painment!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.