Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election (32131 Views)

Voters Intimidation In My Village / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by TheFreeOne: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Why the contradicting statements from the U.S Consul? He earlier adjudged the polls to have been satisfactory so what gives

We must continually strive to make our elections as free, fair and peaceful as possible, regardless.

That said, congratulations to Governor-elect Oyetola, and to the APC for consolidating it's regional stronghold.

PDP only reaped what they've been sowing for years, hence the pains cheesy

Stop spreading false information.

The US consul only said the election was satisfactory at the polling unit/area he monitored.

I watched his interview on TV.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by thatigboman: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Anything to soothe your aching heart...so you knew change was needed but were supporting PDP? Cry me a river grin

I thought Saraki was the Einstein and master strategist of politics "that will show Bubu how it's done"? Even with Atiku also in Osun?

Lmao PDP was simply outsmarted, outplayed, and dealt a heavy dose of Karma after treating Omisore like dirt.

PDP is the worst cancer to have afflicted Nigeria and we are aggressively curing it...one city at a time cool
by your username, we now know why u reason how u reason

4 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by SarakiBukola: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
superlightning:
My heartfelt sympathy goes to the people of oshun whose mandate was stolen. But afonja spirit always pervades every Yoruba generation.

From afonja himself to akintola, now to omisore, "Yoruba people" always shoot themselves on the foot. 36 months non payment of salaries yet they still voted their APC to appear united. Lol....

Mr Adeleke take heart.

You should take heart and please buy a rope for suicide.

Your grief is amusing to see grin grin grin

You are gnashing your yellow teeth over Aregbesola not paying salaries.....go and face the Abia Governor nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Racoon(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria is far from redemption under the APC government but one day its will be free. angry

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by xynerise: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
"Go Get Your PVC" mantra is a Scam!!!

PVC is like buying Puff-Puff wrapped with paper. The paper is the PVC

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Benekruku(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Until we here from Russia's monitoring team grin

PDP should go leak their wounds as its already a done deal

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by lexy2014: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Why the contradicting statements from the U.S Consul? He earlier adjudged the polls to have been satisfactory so what gives

We must continually strive to make our elections as free, fair and peaceful as possible, regardless.

That said, congratulations to Governor-elect Oyetola, and to the APC for consolidating it's regional stronghold.

d earlier statement he made was based on what he said he observed were he was and that he wouldn't b able 2 speak about other areas

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by otunde527: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Good one

I am happy that the international community are watching

What a gibberish election

Why hosting the election if they want to force a candidate on us,wasteful government.

Get your rmb @ 48/rmb.Wechat,alipay and direct China bank transfer available.Available while stock last
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
dometome:
he was only talking about osobo not the general situation
u think dat moronic entity doesn't know?? He is just surprised at ur smartness not to av accepted the osogbo declaration as in totality for the fraud..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by BestDude: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
rex444:
And the video has been removed.. What is d idea here
watching it on channelstv website
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by gurunlocker: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
If we can't have a peaceful election in just 7 polling units, I wonder what will happen in next year general election.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Benekruku(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Anything to soothe your aching heart...so you knew change was needed but were supporting PDP? Cry me a river grin

I thought Saraki was the Einstein and master strategist of politics "that will show Bubu how it's done"? Even with Atiku also in Osun?

Lmao PDP was simply outsmarted, outplayed, and dealt a heavy dose of Karma after treating Omisore like dirt.

PDP is the worst cancer to have afflicted Nigeria and we are aggressively curing it...one city at a time cool

You said it all

God bless your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

D US consul never reported d polls as bn peaceful rather his judgement was based on one particular polling unit as he made it clear he personally never witnessed d exercise in other units, APC clearly avoided much rigging at dat particular unit and u know d truth buh chose being in denial which is normal for all APC zoombies n BMCs....there is nothing contradictory abt d consul's report.

4 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Who adjured what? where?
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by amazon14: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Osun election is a rape of democracy.

I weep for Nigeria. Nigeria is in dack age.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by statusquoante: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Of course, the results can't stand.
I trust the supreme court to do the needful.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Haykins2115(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2018
This is Nigeria...pdp ji masun
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Ok
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Indigbo: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Story

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Benekruku(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Metuh:

Which US Consul made any statement? A written statement by APC and Tinubu newspaper company?

This is a video of the man himself saying it as it was, not any propaganda. You better emancipate yourself.

cc Shukuakukobambi modath benekruku noisemakers

Abortion before pregnancy

Election has been won already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by tigerclaws: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
PDP was sleeping on byke..

Una get election..all of una go sleep..and expect Adeleke to win..

Suffering are lessons..next time..

Make una know say ..blood for blood .. gun for gun ..thugs for thugs.. handkerchiefs for handkerchiefs..

Billion for billions..

Na so we roll in naija..

Gej era is over.. violent men takes power violently..

Thank God this not presidential election..

All lesson learnt ..count your loses and plan ahead..

Apc is brutal.. PDP supposed dey fatal...

No time..

Secoundus..pls wake up..

No gentleman in politics.... Or may you meet ahmadu Ali...for more lectures
pdp got it wrong the day they made secondus chairman
now i believe deji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Metuh: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Benekruku:

Yeah and the same way it will be won in the court of law.

Agagu Vs Mimiko.. ondo state
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by teeboy100(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Alagbara fi agbara gba agbara lowo Alagbara .....

3 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Benekruku:

You are just plain stupid. Winning elections doesn't mean anything. Elections must be won fair and square. If done otherwise, then that election is null and void.

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Metuh:

Which US Consul made any statement? A written statement by APC and Tinubu newspaper company?

This is a video of the man himself saying it as it was, not any propaganda. You better emancipate yourself.

cc Shukuakukobambi modath benekruku noisemakers

There's no contradiction actually. The man was in oshogbo and adjudged the oshogbo election free, fair and credible. The nation report also acknowledged the man saying he can't speak on what happened elsewhere as others covered that.

I also watched the TVC report where he said reports from his colleagues in other places indicated there were problems so my dear, there's no contradiction at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by jumpandpas(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2018
superlightning:
My heartfelt sympathy goes to the people of oshun whose mandate was stolen. But afonja spirit always pervades every Yoruba generation.

From afonja himself to akintola, now to omisore, "Yoruba people" always shoot themselves on the foot. 36 months non payment of salaries yet they still voted their APC to appear united. Lol....

Mr Adeleke take heart.

One was even calling Davido a stranger. Just because he resides in Lagos instead Osun state.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by enonche85(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

APC used none payment of salaries to campaign against PDP in Ekiti while APC is guilty of the same crime in Osun.

So tell me, what changed in Osun?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Baroba(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Its hard to feel sorry for PDP, the were doing the same thing when they were in government..Two parties full of thieves, I feel sorry for ordinary Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Benekruku(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2018
naijapips04:

You are just plain stupid. Winning elections doesn't mean anything. Elections must be won fair and square. If done otherwise, then that election is null and void.

cool

Baba, I feel your pain

Get a mopping stick and wipe those tears

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Princedapace(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

U think sey u dey do pdp or apc.. Those guys kids and families are well paid.. I hope u have 2.5 billion naira like wife of the president..

Be like me, I dont support any party.. evil is evil.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Benekruku:

Baba, I feel your pain

Get a mopping stick and wipe those tears

No pain here, man. Osun people can elect a goat for all I care. But don't come here disgracing Nigeria with your junk.

Elections must be won fair and square. Any thing aside that is an aberration to the integrity of this Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.