Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (64438 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by LegendVibes: 3:01am On Sep 28, 2018
A Nigerian lady who goes by the name @Tunmiike on twitter, went on to her Twitter page to complain about the behavior of some church brothers after one of them referred her WhatsApp profile photo as Erotic.

She shared a screenshot from her conversation with the brother.

See below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9958/i-am-tired-of-these-church-brothers-lady-says-after-one-complained-about-her-erotic-profile-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Amarabae(f): 3:12am On Sep 28, 2018
"am holier than thou " brothers grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by IamLEGEND1: 3:18am On Sep 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by mrjaydee(m): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by highqueen(f): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Exposing your body,for admiration is triggered by low self esteem.cover your body sis, you will still be beautiful. sad

623 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Ladycloud(f): 3:56am On Sep 28, 2018
But Aunty... Is it not Erotic

335 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by chiommy123(f): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2018
She did not cry out to the brother oh she come dey cry out to others

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by ednut1(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladies learn to cover ur self abeg. The obsession to trend self ehn

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Exponental(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2018
He's right. that pix can trigger some men or boys. Covering up is cool. If you're not an ashawo, why are you displaying it? Some girls n Women turn themselves to subject of ridicules. Imagine that music videos, see how men dressed and see the women.

54 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Icebreeze(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Easy way out
Block the asre holes off the platform.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by ProfGday(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Shocked me to my bone ( His Dickson).... He must be really shocked..lol

Bad guy

13 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by happybee: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2018
I smell sarcasm in the brothers comment though...

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2018
her pictures look erotic

4 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2018
angry

So what is Brother trying to say now??

Did he want to taste a sister since she is erotic??

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Powerexpert: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Powerexpert: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2018
People that drop comments have interest in you (positive or negative) but all in all, you determine what you want to be seen as (or called)

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Krystalluv(f): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
It seems we are not getting this right.
I think the brother was only trying to tell the lady that the picture isn't cool. He said "it's erotic for a cool sister". He was trying not to make it offensive.

I think.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by markidoo(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Nice pics,but exposed too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Rickyzagy: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2018
wink
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by abjisperson(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Church brother a.k.a christian fvck boys...they don't miss church on Sundays, and won't allow ladies to rest

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by hyfr(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Shocked to the bones, out brother is shocked to the bones below.
Sister Veronica , your picture is erotic, but I don’t understand why u didn’t cry out to brother Timothy , instead u took it to Twitter. U want to shock other bones?

28 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Samirana360(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2018
end time sister

so u think d cleavage is ok?

u r doing urself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Tokziby: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2018
The two of u keep deceiving ya self.

U advertised ur product and he's showing interest, is there anything bad in that or have u forgotten that the way u dress is the way u will be addressed.

Potential olosho forming sister... angry

8 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by RTSC: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Amarabae:
"am holier than thou " brothers grin grin
Does that look decent to you at least with respect to religious standards.?

I am not holier than thou, but if your church condones such, then maybe your church is not as holy as it should be.

10 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by id4sho(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy grin Choi, Vaseline crew rushing & viewing this thread and be like . On a sincere note, that bwest will be good for............... if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by otunde527: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Dreyl(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
She looks like a man...

6 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Daeylar(f): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
What's so special about this chat that she had to post it on Twitter? What's making her tired?

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.