Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend (51509 Views)

Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by kerry57: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fast and furious niggerz
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by maxiuc(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Whenever my bae is in front of the car I don't allow her snap our discussion is always not a romantic one

Am the kind guy that whenever am driving I don't look sideways I just focus ahead
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by moriNla: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
The guy don use the girl seat side take do wage .. If na me na wetin I go do.I can't come and kill my self. That's why I always carry ladies on the front . shikina
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by Myself2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
pzphoto:
AAU student dies after involving in ghastly accident with boyfriend who finally survived.

An alleged 100 level banking and finance student of ambrose ali university, Ekpoma, has reportedly lost her life in a ghastly accident with her lover.

It was also gathered that her boyfriend finally survived the crash and he has being rushed toa nearby hospital.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/aau-student-dies-involving-ghastly-accident-boyfriend/

What's with the bad English
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by tunize(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sirheny007:
TO DIE IS GAIN.
Really? Even premature one?
Gain to who pls the family or the person that died?
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by Gominajeg1111: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Am telling u
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
EXLOVER:
It will never be well with Buhari, if not for that so called ASUU strike this girl be in her 200Level writing exam, she would not have time to enjoy life with her boyfriend, now she's dead. Bad APC roads. Either Buhari resign 2019 or i leave this country, thankgod I'm not broke.

Rip to the dead.
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by EXLOVER(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
omohz:

Bro aau is writing their exams. They haven't yet joined only part-time has gone on strike. But I don't know whether to feel sorry for her because if you see all this girl the way they rush boy's with car in ekpoma, you'll never have the courage to meet any girl.
nor be only Ekpoma oh, na everywhere. Many boys now dey go into illegal just to impress.
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2018
9jvirgin:
Too many deaths with boys and their girlfriends. So sad, may the Lord give their parents the peace they seek.
If they are having sex,I hope they were not.
Re: AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend by Kupiejodaniels: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2018
That's money rituals not Yahoo anymore. Back then we have Yahoo boys and we have ritualist. In English Yahoo boys are called 419 people who use brain to steal money from people but ritualist don't need brain, after the ritual they see miracle money. Nowadays they tag ritualist as Yahoo boys ,I still quote ritualist is no yahoo boy and the 419 no easy again so most guys are into money ritual very few are 419 but because they are young we call them Yahoo boys.
Meta4element:

Bro forget...The guy might sound stupid...but things are happening in this country....
There was this guy in my school MECH engine...we graduted together last few months...From April last year till July this year...This guy has crased AcuraZDX and Recently his 2009 Venza...
Each of this times..He always comes out alive..Either he breaks his leg or he dislocates his am...But the funny thing is...Those girls sitting infront with him don't survive...I wish i'm with my Laptop here..I would have pasted pictures so that you will understand what am saying
Am not really tryna side that guy...but believe me...Niggas are really going far!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / Snakes In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.