Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria (25861 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by GavelSlam: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2018
You were grandstanding barely 72 hours ago.

As soon as Omisore picked APC the game was over.

Coalitions happen everywhere in the world.

Matter of fact, your agents signed the dockets.

Deji was already predicting doom well before the run-off took place.

Black day indeed.

If you like, don't carry out proper primaries in the days to come.

Mumu people.

13 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Throwback: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2018
It is a blackday for PDP.

Majority had their way and victory in Osun.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by HAYWHYBAM(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Nemesis will soon catch up with APC.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by PLATO1U(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
It so sad this is happening to democracy. This is not a matter of PDP and APC. It is a matter of we the citizenry. May Nigeria succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ehiwarior: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

PDP is finished. Without rigging, they can't win anything.

APC una do well o

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Saao(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Black day for pdp and thief miserable ipob terrorists sympathisers .
Your father!
do you really love this country? One day this country will explode if we fail to do the right thing. Keep supporting nonessential it can be u tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Yaba4sure: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Karma as thy say is a bitch. Back in those days when PDP were doing thr Riggs up and down, verily karma is a bitch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Adakintroy: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol foolish pdp... who made apc ...apc...it's a black day.

When you all were defecting to make apc apc on tribal grounds who did you all think you wre fooling?

Let's not make this about tribe...idiots!..like your the only smart people in the land.

If the power had been in your corridors, won't it have been more easier to retain? Just excersie patient for another four yrs Was too difficult. A minority cannot stay that long.

See how you mess everything for youself and whole nigeria..

For all you idiots still trying to figure out why the many one sided appointment. It's called consolidation. Jonathan tore open the power structure..it was too spread out.

A rigid. man has to come in and restructure it back to the Statues. .i.e.northere dominace.

This is how nigeria was once ruled. If you don't believe ask the enlightened elders.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ollah2: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts

Piles of bullshit. Why didn't you hate Nigeria when a worst thing happened in Ekiti during GEJ and Fayose tenure? Why are you crying like an infant now?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ehiwarior: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
HAYWHYBAM:
Nemesis will soon catch up with APC.

Very soon it will...Hate APC with passion

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Lagoon is near

I am patiently waiting for 2019 when Saraki and his crew will bite their fingers with regrets grin.

We all know both parties aren't doing anything in our favor, they are just there for their own benefits. So let's just play along and pretend all is well. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Legolast: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by nwafresh(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

So are you implying that your people that voted en masse for GEJ are 'blessed' with 'good'/better leaders?? I don't get.

That's how you will keep on not getting a good leader .. grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2018
ollah2:

Piles of bullshit. Why didn't you hate Nigeria when a worst thing happened in Ekiti during GEJ and Fayose tenure? Why are you crying like an infant now?
#ignored
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by stevodot22(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2018
2019 election is a do or die affairs for APC, if Buahari losses the election, I doubt it if he is going to relinquish power. You all craved for change, enjoy your change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by michoim(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
It is a black day for PDP only

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by spencekat(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Democracy indeed.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Hell is fast rising in Nigeria n buhari have proven to be a more sophisticated version of HADES
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Throwback: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
nwafresh:
This is just the beginning of what the west did to this country by chasing away GEJ... God will keep on rewarding you ppl with bad leaders like Pharoah... Lol.... Una never see anything...God will deal with all yorubas both at state level and federal level #OsunRecry grin grin grin grin

Like God has been dealing with Abia and Ebonyi State who have been cursed with the same PDP for 19yrs?

You mean you are still wailing over the merited sacking of the clueless ineffectual buffoon who couldn't manage an economy despite the immense crude oil earnings?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ZionJay(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2018
APC wins black day for Nigeria, PDP wins white day for Nigeria. Yeye dey smell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by peterveo(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Just read comments from supposed Nigerian youths on threads concerning this Osun election, you will know why Nigeria as a country is where it is today. It is very shameful for people (especially youth who won't even benefit from the evil impunity perpetrated on Osun people yesterday) applaud the act and calling a sham process credible. We have lost our moral and sense of belonging as a people. #spits#

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by SmartMugu: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts

Just bear with Nigeria. Remember you and others are the leaders of 'tomorrow'. The true definition of t'omorrow' is what we need to think about especially after seeing Sam things happening in Nigerian politics over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by demoBaba: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
RealTrump:
There was a mere 7 polling unit for that election.

What stopped the following guys from supervising each of those polling units?
1. Saraki
2. Wike
3. Atiku
4. Fayose
5. David Mark
6. Tambuwal
7. Secondus

PDP r not ready to rule, APC had 13 Governors on ground for that election but PDP were forming boss.

They r only good at crying foul. I guess that's where the name "Wailers" came from.

Your head dey der.....

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by nwafresh(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Throwback:

Like God has been dealing with Abia and Ebonyi State who have been cursed with the same PDP for 19yrs?

You mean you are still wailing over the merited sacking of the clueless ineffectual buffoon who couldn't manage an economy despite the immense crude oil earnings?

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This time, they will owe till the next election... God is rewarding you ppl...
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
I wish everyone can be handed mobile devices so they can just vote on their phones. No ballotbox snatching or things of that nature. Just stay at home and vote for the candidate of your choice securely right from your house.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by SuperBlack: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Inec is a shameless body. Is apc wins Osun selection. I won't vote in 2019
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
nwafresh:
This is just the beginning of what the west did to this country by chasing away GEJ... God will keep on rewarding you ppl with bad leaders like Pharoah... Lol.... Una never see anything...God will deal with all yorubas both at state level and federal level #OsunRecry grin grin grin grin
Fool, Abia state is also Yoruba state . Misinformed epileptic patient crying more than the bereaved .

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
And someone would say nigeria is a 3rd world country .....nooooo.
Nigeria is a 7th world. In a league of its own.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Legolast: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
You were grandstanding barely 72 hours ago.

As soon as Omisore picked APC the game was over.

Coalitions happen everywhere in the world.

Matter of fact, your agents signed the dockets.

Deji was already predicting doom well before the run-off took place.

Black day indeed.

If you like, don't carry out proper primaries in the days to come.

Mumu people.

For me I don't vote for party, I vote for personality. How can I vote for PD, Adeleke, never. I would have voted for Omisore if I was in Osun.

If you like go Tribunal, na your money you wan waste.

BTW, what will happen to Davido

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by drizzymtbee(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
A Bad day for thieves
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by bounceback: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
nwafresh:

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This time, they will owe till the next election... God is rewarding you ppl...

Stick to your gala selling, and stop disgracing your late parents online. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us / Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.