Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria (25846 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2018
badoh:
This Omisore guy should have remained neutral if he actually has the interest of the masses inn his heart. Why pledge alliance with a partyafter you have already castigated them for bad govv ernance. He should know fully well that civil servants are not happy for what he did.
Remain neutral indeed, after what PDP did to him. Nobody is saint. The APC candidate isn't he an osun born too? You answer badoh come they claim saint.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
It has always been a black day for Nigerians since the military took over power in Nigeria and it became blacker when democracy returned to Nigeria in 1999 and has gotten progressively blacker since then.

So don't you come and tell us about black day here. We know all about it.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
eyeview:
Its a dark day in our nation's Democratic history
Worst has happened b4, nor be today Yanch dey back, the earlier Nigerians realized this, the better for them. Pdp has no moral right to cry foul, they started all this rubbish in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by RTSC: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by omoiyalayi(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Black day for Nigeria Abi black day for them and their supporters both online and offline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Jman06(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2018
It shall never be well with all the Nigerian security personnel who rig elections for our evil politicians.
You are paid with tax payer's monies so you have a moral obligation to stand by the masses and allow them to freely choose the leader they want. But you collect some cursed money from politicians and manipulate the election in their favour. Your generations, born and unborn, shall remain cursed and live in penury all their lives. Amen!
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2018
jidxin:
I concur with the poster above....it's quite disheartening, I'm not into any party but the desperation shown by APC is quite alarming, INEC a supposedly independent body has now become an instrument of oppression in the hands of the present govt. ... And it's not about losers even the independent observers, the UK and UN has a lot to say on it

When the inec chairman from north was brought in, I knew something was fishy
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Throwback: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2018
nwafresh:

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This time, they will owe till the next election... God is rewarding you ppl...

You are the one in pains and lamenting the same tale of woe on different threads.

How it pains you for Osun state is obviously for the loss of your useless PDP and not for the people of Osun who have nothing to benefit from a dancing Barney.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by zabson(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2018
I have no sympathy towards PDP in any way. The events of Ekiti in 2014 are still fresh in our memories. Karma is paying PDP in kind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Why is PDP crying and disturbing everybody? When they frustrated Omisore out of the party, they didn't know.

In 2003, PDP claimed to win 100% of the votes in Bonny Island, ANPP rejected it. In June 2003 when they wanted to start election petition, the ANPP chairman Marshall Harry was killed.

They rigged elections everywhere with reckless abandon. Check all reports on elections conducted under PDP.

In Rivers State where this same Secondus comes from, more than 50 people were killed by PDP during Wike's election.

Go and see the evils that PDP do and some dumb criminals here support them.

So becus pdp was rigging elections, we should all support apc to rig too? Na wa for black race o. I talk am sey blacks are under serious curse becus the way most of us reason dey fear me
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Why is PDP crying and disturbing everybody? When they frustrated Omisore out of the party, they didn't know.

In 2003, PDP claimed to win 100% of the votes in Bonny Island, ANPP rejected it. In June 2003 when they wanted to start election petition, the ANPP chairman Marshall Harry was killed.

They rigged elections everywhere with reckless abandon. Check all reports on elections conducted under PDP.

In Rivers State where this same Secondus comes from, more than 50 people were killed by PDP during Wike's election.

Go and see the evils that PDP do and some dumb criminals here support them.

We are talking about conducting free and fair elections is it Wike that conducts elections? Is Wike incharge of the security agencies? Or because Pdp rigged in Jonathan’s time Apc wants to take us backwards? Ok carry on bt u will reap it also. U cannot destroy democracy and think it will not come back to hunt u.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Adedoyindavid: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Black day for pdp and thier miserable ipob terrorists sympathisers .
Your father!

And u think what u said is sensible....Receive brain
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by RTSC: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2018
It's davido I pity pass sef. He was thinking coming to a campaign ground to raise his two gangsta fingers up will garner votes for his uncle. What was APC reply to him again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Comradesegun01: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Relax 9jerian it looks all is lost when things bout to better let's pray for our nations
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by principalgee: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP house is collapsed already, more damages are still coming , house full of looters and losers......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by otunde527: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018
RealTrump:
There was a mere 7 polling unit for that election.

What stopped the following guys from supervising each of those polling units?
1. Saraki
2. Wike
3. Atiku
4. Fayose
5. David Mark
6. Tambuwal
7. Secondus

PDP r not ready to rule, APC had 13 Governors on ground for that election but PDP were forming boss.

They r only good at crying foul. I guess that's where the name "Wailers" came from.
Go to another state that you are not eligible to vote,to supervise what When its not their state. There are process to follow.not just bumping into another state,let see what the court will come up with..
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Adedoyindavid:

And u think what u said is sensible....Receive brain
cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by tech18: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Black day lols
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by GavelSlam: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Princedapace:

My dear, the worse part is that many people are supporting these people by saying pdp did same.. So becus pdp did same, make we continue to do like mumu country?

No.

Make dem close their eyes make PDP continue to dey do am.

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Hotfreeze: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2018
jaxxy:

[s]We are talking about conducting free and fair elections is it Wike that conducts elections? Is Wike incharge of the security agencies? Or because Pdp rigged in Jonathan’s time Apc wants to take us backwards? Ok carry on bt u will reap it also. U cannot destroy democracy and think it will not come back to hunt u.[/s]

The elections in Osun were free, fair and devoid of violence.

See the nonsense you're saying that is Wike in charge of Inec. Don't worry na, shebi Oyetola too is not in charge of Inec.

You people never chee chumchin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Primenet(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
When will Nigeria elections be free, fair and devoid of violence?

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by chibbyRJ(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Remember this post? You flatheaded hypocrite.

The thing is most of you guys think everyone is stupid. We know that you're pained that the evil party is not allowed to fester here in the SW.

Even in your Anambra state, why didn't you guys vote PDP?

Shebi you Ipob miscreants were shouting "no leflendum no erection". Why is Osun state "erection" now your business?

As I've said, you have 2 options: go to court or go to hell. I advise you choose the latter.

I can't still believe that senseless he goat like you still exist... Na your type dey poor
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Odingo1: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
It's davido I pity pass sef. He was thinking coming to a campaign ground to raise his two gangsta fingers up will garner votes for his uncle. What was APC reply to him again?

PDP won that election not APC, from your inner conscience you know the truth

I am not a member of any party.You guys should stop deceiving yourselves in Nigeria, your country will never grow with impunity.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Hotfreeze: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
chibbyRJ:

I can't still believe that senseless he goat like you still exist... Na your type dey poor

Guy, I looked at your picture and I felt instant pity for you.

Whoever gave you that shirt is your enemy and for cap you're wearing, that's not Jordan. It's an Olosho opening legs wide.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts

Are you from Osun state?

Did you feel the same way when Obiano was returned in Anambra state?

Anyways, what you feel is absolutely your business...what I am certain about is that Sen. Adeleke didn't look serious enough to be governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by ollah2: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
jaxxy:

We are talking about conducting free and fair elections is it Wike that conducts elections? Is Wike incharge of the security agencies? Or because Pdp rigged in Jonathan’s time Apc wants to take us backwards? Ok carry on bt u will reap it also. U cannot destroy democracy and think it will not come back to hunt u.

Were you going forward before? He is simply telling you, PDP has no moral right to cry fowl. If a random party say OP(Our Party) is disturbing everybody then it would have made sense but certainly not PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by nwafresh(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Throwback:

You are the one in pains and lamenting the same tale of woe on different threads.

How it pains you for Osun state is obviously for the loss of your useless PDP and not for the people of Osun who have nothing to benefit from a dancing Barney.

4 years loading grin grin grin...
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by eyeview: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
charliboy654:

Worst has happened b4, nor be today Yanch dey back, the earlier Nigerians realized this, the better for them. Pdp has no moral right to cry foul, they started all this rubbish in the first place.
If they did this, Buhari and APC won't be in power today. Think about that
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.

They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

This is an act of hypocrisy, if the table turns around and it happens to be in the favor of PDP with the same "foul play" all this epistle of urs would not be stated. Alaye pity ur sef oo. This is called NEMESIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by lonlytroy(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:

Na today ur heart tell you the gospel truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / Premium Times Suspends Samuel Ogundipe Over Aisha Buhari/Jefferson Report-Signal / Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.