Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria (25855 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by kingshrd: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2018
dabrin:

News source >>> https://gistmore.com/osun-rerun-pdp-rejects-results-says-black-day-nigeria
Where was all the PDP topshot during the election you all were busy running around for selfish gains and left Adeleke to fight 4+ APC governors alone please just shut up

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by chibbyRJ(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Cry me a lagoon

Am not sure this person is up to 18 years...
please and please if you have nothing reasonable to contribute my brother off your data
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Odingo1:

PDP won that election not APC, from your inner conscience you know the truth

I am not a member of any party.You guys should stop deceiving yourselves in Nigeria, your country will never grow with impunity.
I know PDP won. Believe me it's none of my business who wins. PDP n APC r d same, thats wot we youths seems not to understand. Well I'm just having field day watching the movie titled "The Revenge of APC". The movie it's just fun. Bleep them both.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by gidado14(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2018
dabrin:

News source >>> https://gistmore.com/osun-rerun-pdp-rejects-results-says-black-day-nigeria

shot up who will vote for PDP again, Guy una lose forget that grammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Throwback: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2018
nwafresh:

4 years loading grin grin grin...

Yes 4yrs more without having PDP anywhere near federal power.

Let PDP continue to punish their slaves in Abia state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Saao(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Are you stupid or something?
I voted for Oyetola and he won! So go to hell
oh I'm not stupid my brother, I only love my control and don't want her to disintegrate because of selfish people like you. Next time try to control ur anger so that it won't land u in prison, just a simple advice for you
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by akdjr(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
To me it is not a dark day for Nigerians, but a "Karma day" . I am happy to witness the humiliation and intimidation melted on PDP. If u were in Nigeria during 2003 2011 election u will understand better.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by gidado14(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
edlion57:
God pls divide dis country.....Igbos wants to move forward...PDP and APC Na d same ppl..I thought APC came for change rather for revenge...now I can call Jonathan hero of democracy
change nationality, no need if you don't Nigeria you can follow NNAMDI KANU
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by nwafresh(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Throwback:

Yes 4yrs more without having PDP anywhere near federal power.

Let PDP continue to punish their slaves in Abia state.

LOL....body just d pain you this morning grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.... Oya no vex... Sorry... No vex cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts
you hate APC and since they didn’t allow PDP to win your hatred is now overflowing and it made you feel cheated ! Pele!
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Amdoyin(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Black day for pdp and thier miserable ipob terrorists sympathisers .
Your father!
their mama.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Saao:
oh I'm not stupid my brother, I only love my control and don't want her to disintegrate because of selfish people like you. Next time try to control ur anger so that it won't land u in prison, just a simple advice for you
I’m selfish because I exercised my fundamental right and voted for who I want?
Ogbeni . Stop mentioning me.
I’m not responsible for your misery

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Nigeriakan: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
nwafresh:
This is just the beginning of what the west did to this country by chasing away GEJ... God will keep on rewarding you ppl with bad leaders like Pharoah... Lol.... Una never see anything...God will deal with all yorubas both at state level and federal level #OsunRecry grin grin grin grin

OLÓDÙMARÈ says No to this evil wish of yours. May Ifá purge your heart of all hatred. Àmín, Àse!
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
HAYWHYBAM:
Nemesis will soon catch up with APC.

Wait till then, but this same nemesis is doing PDP strong thing ryt now

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The elections in Osun were free, fair and devoid of violence.

See the nonsense you're saying that is Wike in charge of Inec. Don't worry na, shebi Oyetola too is not in charge of Inec.

You people never chee chumchin.

U can only fool urselves. Pdp is reaping from the past rigging they perpetuated same way Apc will reap theirs. U cannot destroy democracy and think Ure doing urself a favor. U are ultimately doing urself a disservice.

I don’t support Pdp’s rigging in either. I’m talking about credible and civil elections
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Andreruben: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
To all of you saying PDP got what they deserve and even referring to what PDP did some years ago, I am ashame of you.
Did Nigerians vote for APC in 2015 so they can take us back to where we were coming from or so they could move us forward?
So you want to justify the fact that APC are doing well by takin Nigerians backwards?
I pity our youths and the way we reason
God help us all
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
chibbyRJ:

Am not sure this person is up to 18 years...
please and please if you have nothing reasonable to contribute my brother off your data
Bla bla bla .
Cry me a lagoon
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Oluwahfemi: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
You have been spending money buying data to read news online while publishers make huge revenue from adverts without giving you a dime; this is about to change as Rant Money now pay readers Online, Register For Free With this Link Now

https://ranthq.com.ng/product/rant-money/ref/1706/
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Saao:
do you really love this country? One day this country will explode if we fail to do the right thing. Keep supporting nonessential it can be u tomorrow
And F9 parallel holder, is the best options for our dynamic State? Bros cry me a River

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2018
I just came to read comments

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
May we NEVER see the like of that dancing amoeba govern any state in the SW - you people can have him - you always like the dregs of Yoruba people eg ffk , fayose etc
nwafresh:
This is just the beginning of what the west did to this country by chasing away GEJ... God will keep on rewarding you ppl with bad leaders like Pharoah... Lol.... Una never see anything...God will deal with all yorubas both at state level and federal level #OsunRecry grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by nwafresh(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeriakan:

OLÓDÙMARÈ says No to this evil wish of yours. May Ifá purge your heart of all hatred. Àmín, Àse!

LOL... Shey it's happening already.. Lol... Confusion everywhere in the west grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Realname: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
RealTrump:
There was a mere 7 polling unit for that election.

What stopped the following guys from supervising each of those polling units?
1. Saraki
2. Wike
3. Atiku
4. Fayose
5. David Mark
6. Tambuwal
7. Secondus

PDP r not ready to rule, APC had 13 Governors on ground for that election but PDP were forming boss.

They r only good at crying foul. I guess that's where the name "Wailers" came from.

PDP are very unserious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
ollah2:

Were you going forward before? He is simply telling you, PDP has no moral right to cry fowl. If a random party say OP(Our Party) is disturbing everybody then it would have made sense but certainly not PDP

And I am telling u that u will reap wat u sow. U cannot destroy democracy and think u won’t also suffer from it’s consequences.

Who cares about Pdp or Apc. I’m talking about free and fair elections ure still talking rubbish.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by nwafresh(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Pataricatering:
May we NEVER see the like of that dancing amoeba govern any state in the SW - you people can have him - you always like the dregs of Yoruba people eg ffk , fayose etc

LOL... E concern me? My own is for God to keep on putting confusion in the west
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Lomprico2: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Mumu party!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2018
You people won’t stop “ spitting” and “ hating” ! You will swim in your own spit eventually “ kontinue !
peterveo:
Just read comments from supposed Nigerian youths on threads concerning this Osun election, you will know why Nigeria as a country is where it is today. It is very shameful for people (especially youth who won't even benefit from the evil impunity perpetrated on Osun people yesterday) applaud the act and calling a sham process credible. We have lost our moral and sense of belonging as a people. #spits#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Smartie234: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
EmekaMD:
I used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts

I feel you bro..it's just so sad..I don't honestly know if there is hope for this country sad sadthey have turn Nigerian politics to their birth right, their father's property, or inheritance. they have turned the Labours of our past heroes in vain, we have mow become a laughing stock to the international community.Both PDP and APC are completely useless....so sad
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by igwefivestar(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2018
RealTrump:

1. Saraki
2. Wike
3. Atiku
4. Fayose
5. David Mark
6. Tambuwal
7. Secondus

PDP r not ready to rule, APC had 13 Governors on ground for that election but PDP were forming boss.

They r only good at crying foul. I guess that's where the name "Wailers" came from.
just listen to urself, are u not aware that it is constitutionally wrong for mentioned name to be in that state during election day. Or do u want ur terrorist president to intimidate them?

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Butoneday2(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
RealTrump:

1. Saraki
2. Wike
3. Atiku
4. Fayose
5. David Mark
6. Tambuwal
7. Secondus

Wll said bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by lekanjeremiah(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria politicians are too desperate for power.. The result of the Osun state Election is highly unaccepted. Black day Election for Osun state and Nigeria.
Re: Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
In your mind PDP did not rig ? Both parties obviously rigged - that’s the naija way - just that the smarter party won ! May PDP never govern any state in the SW ever again , amen !
Princedapace:

My dear, the worse part is that many people are supporting these people by saying pdp did same.. So becus pdp did same, make we continue to do like mumu country?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.