Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect (20303 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by stunning4real: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:
This victory will not last.

Oyetola might never get sworn in sef...

Mark this post with asterisks
SORRY

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by bluecircle470: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Carry go Mr governor elect....wailers keep on wailing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by bluecircle470: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

Consolation words! Nah u go commot ur comment last last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by imamabi(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

'might not get sworn in'. Do you mean he will resign before resuming office?
Awol1:

'might not get sworn in'. Do you mean he will resign before resuming office?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by BluntBoy(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
emmasege:
You are absolutely rightt. This man will not last in office. In a matter of days, APC-sponsored police and military will withdraw to their barracks. I foresee inevitable crises in Osun, very soon.

You people have started again.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Allansmith: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
hmmmmm...Should i add that the gods have spoken??

Awol1:

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Juventus4life: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
This was disappointing. We had enough evidence and field reports, including signed result sheets, from our agents that confirmed that we won outrightly. However, as democrats, we accepted the verdict in good faith and prepared for the rerun.

This people get liver
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Aplaudez(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Eyah! See as the matter pain you. cheesy
grin
BluntBoy:

Eyah! See as the matter pain you. cheesy
watch out!
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by otunde527: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Charmingpet: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Stolen mandate, i hope it last.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by spencekat(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2018
GEJ would have used federal might for PDP to hijack Osun in 2014,but he did not.
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by yudee233: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2018
This was disappointing. We had enough evidence and field reports, including signed result sheets, from our agents that confirmed that we won outrightly. However, as democrats, we accepted the verdict in good faith and prepared for the rerun.
Even the Governor Elect is indicting INEC

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by KingKingKing: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2018
JayCynic:
I never knew Osun was a state in Nigeria

just tell us u never went to school man!

No state election in Nigeria has ever gotten this type of attention before, not in recent times, Even Rivers' election was never this popular!

so stop justifying ignorance or better still stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by emmasege: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

You people have started again.
I wear the shoe and know where it pinches. Myself and my people have just been dehumanised on our land and our fundamental human rights deprived us, and you expect that there will be peace. Buhari's APC has clearly shown us what to expect in 2019, so I doubt if there's really any point holding any election.

Mark my words, Nigeria is warming up for a civil war which has been ignited by the wicked and lifeless cow from Daura. The events of the next few days will confrim whether the fire is quicly put off or further exacerbated.

Nigeria is at the brink of extinction!

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Ajimike(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2018
9jvirgin:
Where was Fayose, Tambuwal, Wike and Udom during the elections in Osun? These are the heavyweights that could have stormed Osun to change the course of things but they think APC will fold their hands and allow them to win.

Blame APC, Blame Buhari; APC will coast victory in 2019 and PDP will fall and fail because of selfish interests.

They could have been shot by accident.
Mr Lifeless is capable of doing anything

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Omoekun931(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2018
He didn't mention the thugs led by MC-Oluomo. Shior

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by opribo(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Just another stooge in the hands of Tinubu, nothing to offer the people. He must do their biddings at all times else they give him Ambode treatment in fpur years time.

The people come second in this type of imposition.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by luxurious121(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Jonathan brought democracy to sane level. He appointed an umpire from another tribe and religion, he reformed INEC to a point that opposition were winning elections. He ensured the independence of the judiciary and the opposition got favourable court judgement
But guess what? The Adelekes were then in the APC group that brought Buhari to destroy democracy, lo and behold, they are now the latest victims. Dear Adeleke, I really sympathise with you but your family and late brother, Isiaka Adeleke, is part of the group that brought Buhari to power against every sane warning of an impending calamity. Today, you are on the other side, experiencing the source grapes your late brother planted along with Aregbesola and Tinubu. Time will also come for Tinubu and co. Rescuing our democracy from Buhari, who once truncated democracy without remorse would be a Herculean task.
# Moral lesson:
Never support evil, even when your enemy is the victim.
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Tinubu political dynasty continues in Osun.

However, the rerun robbed off the credibility of the entire guber election in Osun State.

Oyetola stop saying that biko, election was not free and fair at all.
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Indigbo: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
emmasege:
You are absolutely rightt. This man will not last in office. In a matter of days, APC-sponsored police and military will withdraw to their barracks. I foresee inevitable crises in Osun, very soon.

May the blood of those who died in the last 8 years as a result of Aregbe-induced hunger, the blood of those who died during this election as a result of Buhari, thrief.nubu and Oshi-omo-ole's militarised election and Omishore's inordinate greed, continue to cry for vengeance to God on the heads of Buhari, Thief.nubu, Aregbesola, Oshi-omo-ole and Omisore.

They can't subject Osun to another four years of hardship, slavery, poverty and hunger, and yet expect that their actions will go unpunished.

Their descendants will NEVER know peace
[/s]

RANT OF A LOSER

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by olusegzy01(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
To those confronting me on my congratulatory message can go seek redress in court lol.

Pls, I'm not an enemy of democracy but a true crusader of it. What went down in Osun is an application of greed and interest, which is applicable to all political parties.
But can we say we're truly practicing democracy? Democracy has since changed to the government of the politician by the greed of the people...

No doubt, the level of electoral manipulation in Osun was so brazenly faced, the desperation to win was so evident, that voters went behind to collect bribe from party agents, and we claim we're practicing democracy. The truth is we're simply the problem of ourselves. Let the change begin with us. las las we go all dey alright. As we're saying o jare;

#Ambode Lekan Si.

#Obasa Lekan Si.

#LayodeOil88 Lekan Si.
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
emmasege:
I wear the shoe and know where it pinches. Myself and my people have just been dehumanised on our land and our fundamental human rights deprived us, and you expect that there will be peace. Buhari's APC has clearly shown us what to expect in 2019, so I doubt if there's really any point holding any election.

Mark my words, Nigeria is warming up for a civil war which has been ignited by the wicked and lifeless cow from Daura. The events of the next few days will confrim whether the fire is quicly put off or further exacerbated.

Nothing will happen. Nothing happened when APC and supporters were brutalized by Jonathan's DSS in Osun during the 2014 gubernatorial election. Why will anything happen now?

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by wallex1983(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2018
gentleguy1975:
hm While I am not in total support of APC govt,PDP is a not an alternative! and I can only wonder why we can't have a breath of fresh air in this country it all recycling.shior

Sincerely!

This APC government is the worst. But the worst of APC is still better than the best of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by PTNL: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Politics is never a sanitized race. So we should stop bickering on this dirty game. It is same here and all over the world. It is the rule of law, if allowed, that should serve as guiding principles for whoever emerges. APC, PDP, Adeleke and Oyetola are no saints. Lets pray for.God to instill His fears in our hearts as citizens abmnd even as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by laytoshtwo: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2018
My immense gratitude goes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the leader of leaders, for his selflessness and absolute commitment to my election campaign and for giving his all.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink He gave his all to rig for you
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by comrChris(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
mustwin021:
Call or what's app if interested in today game
Does it mean that this person can not be banned or better still stopped from posting this nonsense?

Why is he disturbing us in every thread?
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
emmasege:

May the blood of those who died in the last 8 years as a result of Aregbe-induced hunger, the blood of those who died during this election as a result of Buhari, thrief.nubu and Oshi-omo-ole's militarised election and Omishore's inordinate greed, continue to cry for vengeance to God on the heads of Buhari, Thief.nubu, Aregbesola, Oshi-omo-ole and Omisore.

They can't subject Osun to another four years of hardship, slavery, poverty and hunger, and yet expect that their actions will go unpunished.

Their descendants will NEVER know peace

You are not ok. Crisis in Osun? where actually? APC won massively in Osogbo, Ife North and Ife South. Omisore walloped everyone in Ife Central and Ife East. So APC/Omisore got large votes in all LGs except in Ede. Aare Onakankanfo Iba Ganiyu Adam has spoken loud. Oluwo was at the govt house yesterday. Ooni and Ataoja on the Yoruba Agenda. Even Timi of Ede. So who is going to foment trouble? Adeleke are just family dude.

May agents of chaos and strifes NEVER know peace and good health.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by abefeb1(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
spencekat:
GEJ would have used federal might for PDP to hijack Osun in 2014,but he did not.

but he used it in 2014 ekiti governorship election right?
Re: Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2018
emmasege:

Which shoe are you wearing with ur leprous toes? And who are your people? Civil war by who? You and your people against Ile Ife, Osogbo, Iwo, Oonirisa, Oluwo, Ataoja etc, AARE ONA KANKANFO?
You sound like those ipob miscreants than a Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity / Adegboruwa Kicks As Lagos Government "Attacks The Integrity Of EndSARS Panel" / Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.