Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) (55614 Views)

Weaning Our Baby / Health Benefits Of Agbo Jedi Jedi Ingredients And Recipes / Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
talltosyne:

That is one of the condition required for sales of fresh yoghurt.

Am based in Lagos.

U can join our training group on how to make fresh yoghurt.
Ok I actually wanted to know so I can get and try some of your probiotic yoghurt.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baby Oat ( blended to powdered form) a little baby formula and yoghurt.

This is a very lovely healthy recipe. A mama dragged me one certain time about my comment concerning babies allergy to oats.. It's not my fault..anything to protect our babies.. I was doubting oats for babies initially cus I read about baby allergy caused by oats so I was sceptical about it and adviced against it but I tried later and there was no effect.. my baby loved it. You can as weĺl try it.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Oliran(f): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Good morning mamas, please I've some questions to ask.

I plan to compliment my DS feeding after 4months and he will be 4months in some days, Do I prepare his pap with the normal water running in the house or I should use pure water?

He will be starting crèche by January, by God's grace. Do I boil the bottled water into his flask or just boil pure water and put sealed bottled water?

Cc: All mamas

Modified: How old is your baby ma'am HolySteph?
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Oliran:

I plan to compliment my DS feeding after 4months and he will be 4months in some days, Do I prepare his pap with the normal water running in the house or I should use pure water?

He will be starting crèche by January, by God's grace. Do I boil the bottled water into his flask or just boil pure water and put sealed bottled water?

Modified: How old is your baby ma'am HolySteph?

Good morning ma'am.

He is 10months 1 week old.

I'm sorry I don't really have answer to your questions but me I just boil normal tap water and use for the pap then give bottled water for drinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by enque(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oliran:

Modified: How old is your baby ma'am HolySt.eph?

Do u drink the normal tap water?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Oliran(f): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
HolySteph:

Good morning ma'am.

He is 10months 1 week old.

I'm sorry I don't really have answer to your questions but me I just boil normal tap water and use for the pap then give bottled water for drinking.
Thank you ma'am.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Oliran(f): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
enque:

Do u drink the normal tap water?
Once in a while, I boil and drink but we drink pure water most times and cook with the tap water.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by JGracious: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
HolySteph:

This is a very lovely healthy recipe. A mama dragged me one certain time about my comment concerning babies allergy to oats.. It's not my fault..anything to protect our babies.. I was doubting oats for babies initially cus I read about baby allergy caused by oats so I was sceptical about it and adviced against it but I tried later and there was no effect.. my baby loves it. You can as weĺl try it.

I limited giving oats to my baby just once in a week because the consistency of his poo whenever he takes it is always very watery. I understand that it is a good source of fibre so it definitely helps when babies are constipated too.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by enque(f): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oliran:

Once in a while, I boil and drink but we drink pure water most times and cook with the tap water.

If it were me, I'd boil either pure water or bottled water for the flask..
Let's just say i don't trust tap for very little babies

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Oliran(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
enque:

If it were me, I'd boil either pure water or bottled water for the flask.. Let's just say i don't trust tap for very little babies
Oh ok Ma, Thank you.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
JGracious:

I limited giving oats to my baby just once in a week because the consistency of his poo whenever he takes it is always very watery. I understand that it is a good source of fibre so it definitely helps when babies are constipated too.
Yes ma.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
We still have four slot for our online yoghurt training. Kindly send me WhatsApp message if you are interested
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
talltosyne:
We still have four slot for our yoghurt training. Kindly send me WhatsApp message if you are interested
I'm interested ma.. but distance might be the barrier.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
HolySteph:

I'm interested ma.. but distance might be the barrier.

It's online, u can join
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
talltosyne:

It's online, u can join
Ok. How do I join?
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
HolySteph:

Ok. How do I join?

Send WhatsApp msg, check my signature for the number
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by angeltolly(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
talltosyne:
We still have four slot for our online yoghurt training. Kindly send me WhatsApp message if you are interested

I am interested
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by angeltolly(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
HolySteph:

This is a very lovely healthy recipe. A mama dragged me one certain time about my comment concerning babies allergy to oats.. It's not my fault..anything to protect our babies.. I was doubting oats for babies initially cus I read about baby allergy caused by oats so I was sceptical about it and adviced against it but I tried later and there was no effect.. my baby loves it. You can as weĺl try it.

I just introduced this to my 14 months old son, he seems to like it. Checkers oat with peak 123. I don't blend tho

Which yoghurt did you add?
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
angeltolly:

I am interested

Send WhatsApp msg. Check my number on the signature
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
angeltolly:

I just introduced this to my 14 months old son, he seems to like it. Checkers oat with peak 123. I don't blend tho

Which yoghurt did you add?

I added Farm fresh unsweetened yoghurt.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Papaya puree

Note: Advisable from 7months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by StrongWoman333(f): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Boiled sweet potatoes and mashed. I gave it to my 5Months plus old baby and she liked it.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Forevergirl: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
talltosyne:

Please I am interested o
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Forevergirl:

Please I am interested o

Chat me on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the number
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by Forevergirl: 4:12am On Nov 25, 2018
HolySteph:
Boiled baby beans, plantain, potato, crayfish, onions, palmoil and ugu leaf puree.

Mama Biko what brand of blender do you use and what’s the wattage if you don’t mind me asking.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by talltosyne: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2018
HolySteph:
Boiled baby beans, plantain, potato, crayfish, onions, palmoil and ugu leaf puree.

How old is ur baby? Guess dis combos is too much

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2018
talltosyne:

How old is ur baby? Guess dis combos is too much
10months plus and it's not my dear. You mustnt do the exact combo cus most babies might react to it so I think you should do the one you think will be okay for your baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Forevergirl:

Mama Biko what brand of blender do you use and what’s the wattage if you don’t mind me asking.

I use binatone blender.

Wattage?.... I'm sorry mama I can't really analyse all that..but I know that i can use it on both low/high current even with gen.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sweet potato, chicken and fish with baby formula.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by amorprincesa: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Check the pack of the blender. It is usually written on it or check the instruction manual.
HolySteph:

I use binatone blender.

Wattage?.... I'm sorry mama I can't really analyse all that..but I know that i can use it on both low/high current even with gen.

1 Like

Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
amorprincesa:
Check the pack of the blender. It is usually written on it or check the instruction manual.

Ok ma I would if I still have it but it's been disposed a long time.
Re: Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) by HolySteph(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2018
Ogi/pap(millet, guinea corn and yellow corn) with groundnut, crayfish and baby formula.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin / Top Ten Hospitals In Nigeria - Webometrics Ranking / COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.