Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (63666 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand / BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Chilovexxx: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2018
If brisin registration is a scam I think d gov. Or news would have caution the Nigerian not to fall a victim....

Still patiently waiting till end of this month bfor I apply.
And also let's be guided so as to avoid loss of fund from our account by giving out our card or account details.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Chilovexxx: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2018
If brisin registration is a scam I think d gov. Or news would have caution the Nigerian not to fall a victim....

Still patiently waiting till end of this month bfor I apply.
And also let's be guided so as to avoid loss of fund from our account by giving out our card or account details.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by enyi1: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
kayvinci:
I have made payment but the page keeps displaying I should proceed to make payment
Then pay again.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Damilolatom: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please, did you download any app to resize your documents, I have not been able to upload my documents. I have bn getting response to resize. Do you any idea of what might be happening?
doctormoh:

Once you are done making payment successfully, the next step is to fill your BIO-DATA. If it doesn't display on your phone, then you have to make use of your laptop. Locate your dashboard, and click on "Application form". But for me, after payment the form displayed immediately without my clicking on "application form".

After personal info, save & continue. It takes you to Educational info-then employment-uploads & lastly, confirm(here u will be asked to agree to certain terms and conditions) after which you can submit application. Then print page..
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Gbogbolet100: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Damilolatom:
Please, did you download any app to resize your documents, I have not been able to upload my documents. I have bn getting response to resize. Do you any idea of what might be happening?
download camscanner for playstore. use a good camera to snap your documents and scan dem on the camscanner you downloaded from playstore.. save it and upload
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Their accomplice are right here... ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by BChiron: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sorry, is anyone getting an error while uploading documents today??
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ACEjeh(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Go to the web address now, why is it not opening again?

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by jarx: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
ACEjeh:
Go to the web address now, why is it not opening again?
they have scammed you.

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Oburuku(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
The portal is working again
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by cyt: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Head of Basic Registry and Information System of Nigeria (BRISIN), Dr Anthony Uwa

The Head of Basic Registry and Information System of Nigeria (BRISIN), Dr Anthony Uwa, on Sunday in Abuja assured Nigerians of transparency in recruiting staff for the implementation of the programme.
Uwa said this at the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the country’s economy.

The scheme planned to recruit 5000 unemployed Nigerians in the pilot phase in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

According to him, there will be no favoritism in the recruitment process as everything will be transparently done.

Cue-in-audio

“The BRISIN recruitment is not like any other recruitment. It is very transparent, if you are qualified you will be automatically taken, once the long list comes out, you will go for interview.

“About 200 people will go to Italy for training and will come back to train some people here in Nigeria. So, we don’t need to shortchange anybody.

“If you are qualified you apply, you don’t need to know anybody to apply to become a BRISIN staff.

“Because we want the system that is hitherto sleeping to be awake. If you start by saying you got a letter from a senator, it will not work; we want people on ground to really do the job and to really know the importance of the job,’’ he said.

Cue-out-audio

Uwa urged Nigerians seeking employment in the system to beware of fraudstars, saying that BRISIN did not engage any consultant to handle the employment.

He said that prospective applicants can register via the BRISIN portal (www.brisin.gov.ng).

https://guardian.ng/news/brisin-assures-nigerians-of-transparency-in-recruitment/

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
cyt:
Head of Basic Registry and Information System of Nigeria (BRISIN), Dr Anthony Uwa

The Head of Basic Registry and Information System of Nigeria (BRISIN), Dr Anthony Uwa, on Sunday in Abuja assured Nigerians of transparency in recruiting staff for the implementation of the programme.
Uwa said this at the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the country’s economy.

The scheme planned to recruit 5000 unemployed Nigerians in the pilot phase in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

According to him, there will be no favoritism in the recruitment process as everything will be transparently done.

Cue-in-audio

“The BRISIN recruitment is not like any other recruitment. It is very transparent, if you are qualified you will be automatically taken, once the long list comes out, you will go for interview.

“About 200 people will go to Italy for training and will come back to train some people here in Nigeria. So, we don’t need to shortchange anybody.

“If you are qualified you apply, you don’t need to know anybody to apply to become a BRISIN staff.

“Because we want the system that is hitherto sleeping to be awake. If you start by saying you got a letter from a senator, it will not work; we want people on ground to really do the job and to really know the importance of the job,’’ he said.

Cue-out-audio

Uwa urged Nigerians seeking employment in the system to beware of fraudstars, saying that BRISIN did not engage any consultant to handle the employment.

He said that prospective applicants can register via the BRISIN portal (www.brisin.gov.ng).

https://guardian.ng/news/brisin-assures-nigerians-of-transparency-in-recruitment/
This piece of info has done nothing to answer the question we are asking. Did Brisin truly requested for #1k application fee? simple!

2 Likes

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by cyt: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2018
StephenAyo:
This piece of info has done nothing to answer the question we are asking. Did Brisin truly requested for #1k application fee? simple!

I bet you understand English. This post was brought forward to emphasize the BOLDED. If you want to ask question about the N1,000, my dear, you need to get across to BRISIN directly.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by NabilahBawa(f): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2018
StephenAyo:
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by philltommy(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
www.brisin.ng you can register
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
I made payment and was debited. Yet the portal keeps telling me to make payment
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Reader530(m): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2018
kayvinci:
I made payment and was debited. Yet the portal keeps telling me to make payment
Same here with me.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Everyoung11: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
The site is not opening..... I just hope I've not been scammed
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Chuxity: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2018
I have registered on the website, and even paid with GTB atm Its still taking me to make another payment.

I am yet to proceed with my application to fill the form.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by dammyllare(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
You guys should learn and stop making payment to this dubious website/person.
I opened a thread concerning its originality and all but people didn't yield to that advice.
Over 80% of the people who had paid the 1k couldn't continue with the application while the website kept asking them to pay another 1k. Unfortunately, most of them has paid more than 3times yet they could not continue the application.
Also,all their support email addresses has been deleted with no where to complain over excessive deductions .
No phone numbers to contact also.
What else do you need to know you are contributing to campaign fund for next year?
A word is enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Chuxity: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well i would not make the mistake of making the payment twice. If it is fake, let it be fake. If it real let it be real. I can comman kill myself. Here is the post below of yesterday online.

Candidates applying for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria have been redirected to a new portal.

The Federal Government has redirected applicants on a new Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Employment Portal to be used for the recruitment application.

Dr Anthony Uwa, the Head of BRISIN Implementation told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Tuesday in Abuja that it had become necessary following the difficulty applicants encountered using the previous portal.

Uwa said the difficulties were as a result of some technical issues which would soon be resolved.

He said applicants who had started the application process should not be alarmed as they would be able to complete the exercise using the new portal.

He urged applicants that rather than using the previous www.brisin.gov.ng used for the exercise, they should use www.brisin.ng.

“Please be informed that the brisin recruitment registration which before now has been on www.brisin.gov.ng is being re-channelled to www.brisin.ng which is the BRISIN Employment Data Base portal.

“The reason is that BRISIN is building the first comprehensive data base to include both employed and unemployed with job identifications and verifications.

“For this reason, www.brisin.gov.ng cannot be used for the recruitment as there has been a little technical break which is being rectified and will be back soon.

“The www.brisin.gov.ng will continue its role on information to public on the importance and benefit of BRISIN to Nigeria and its citizens.

“We apologiae for the inconveniences this delay could have caused applicants,” Uwaleke said.

BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the economy.

The Federal Government recently opened the portal for the recruitment of 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the FCT in the pilot phase to drive the implementation of the scheme.

-NAN

quote author=dammyllare post=72224577]You guys should learn and stop making payment to this dubious website/person.
I opened a thread concerning its originality and all but people didn't yield to that advice.
Over 80% of the people who had paid the 1k couldn't continue with the application while the website kept asking them to pay another 1k. Unfortunately, most of them has paid more than 3times yet they could not continue the application.
Also,all their support email addresses has been deleted with no where to complain over excessive deductions .
No phone numbers to contact also.
What else do you need to know you are contributing to campaign fund for next year?
A word is enough for the wise!!![/quote]
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by horlumightyy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't think its a scam though
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ennygr8: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
I think its high time Nigerian youth wake up and know what is right and what is wrong. how on earth can you pay for a recruitment? The last time payment was made for any recruitment exercise was 2014 before the incidence of NIS and all payment for recruitment into any government agencies, force etc was abolished. Nigerian youth be ambitious but not desperate else the world we live in people are here to take advantage of the vulnerables. peace!!
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Jackiestan: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Y are y'all complaining because of 1k? It's a two way situation it either work or fail. Stop discouraging people who might want to do it. I have paid and registered.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nanomat: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
The site keeps on saying I should despite being sent a receipt that I have paid
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by handsomebolanle: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nanomat:
The site keeps on saying I should despite being sent a receipt that I have paid
The same shoe bro
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by egbeocha(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls is it going through now after payment?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Gandokii(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
pls is the new webpage working fine now. Has any1 done his or her payment successfully with it?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by meetanwo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
It's not a scam. The site is genuine. There was a Newspaper publication announcing the extension of the closing date to 22nd November. But why would the government extort N1000 from poor unemployed Nigerians. This is same thing that happened with Immigration under Jonathan. Buhari is repeating the same thing
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by nawa1(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2018
check out the attached.

Deadline today

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Stevosty: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
any info?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Reader530(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
No news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.