Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (63667 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand / BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Umabubakar16: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2019
May God see us through
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by PatriQ: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

I just wrote the test, it had nothing to do with my specific field.
Me kukuma cannot remember the field I filled during the application cheesy
It was crazy though, questions about the economy and so on.
Good luck guys

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by DogmaNation: 4:17am On Mar 26, 2019
PatriQ:
Hi Guys,

I just wrote the test, it had nothing to do with my specific field.
Me kukuma cannot remember the field I filled during the application cheesy
It was crazy though, questions about the economy and so on.
Good luck guys
Pls what questions abt economy were u asked?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Mhedocracy: 5:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Please, can you provide us with the number we can contact? My questions are not displaying
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by eshietsmith2: 6:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Same here my questions are not displaying. Anyone that had same issue but succeeded should help us with the solution please.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2019
eshietsmith2:
Same here my questions are not displaying. Anyone that had same issue but succeeded should help us with the solution please.
contact this number +234 816 186 9621
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Abaniwol(f): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Pls my questions still not displaying.this is what it shows

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Mhedocracy: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2019
I am having similar issue
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Adiahakiet: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Please to those wrote the test, did you receive a mail after submission.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2019
send a WhatsApp message for the questions. I screenshot 8 of them.

Modified. Here are the questions below.

1. For you VAT has no meaning but Social welfare has, what is its connotation?

2. When and how do we consider accurate data and information as vital for data governance?

3. The postponement of the presidential election was attributed to problem of logistics. What do you think can be done to prevent a future re-occurrence?

4. What is macro and micro economy and which of the two is considered for local development?

5. How would you suggest the funding of BRISIN in Nigeria, considering that 20 million jobs can be created by implementing the system.

6. Define in your own terms and short form, what is BRISIN and why FG is implementing it.

7. So much has been said about data harmonization looking at present data in Nigeria, how do you describe the veracity and validity to economic planning?

8. Nigeria is today presented as a commerce based economy, what way can a commerce based economy be changed to a productive economy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by babaRaw: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2019
pls kindly help me with the screen shot. thanks, God blessings.

WhatsApp...
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by babaRaw: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:
send a WhatsApp message for the questions. I screenshot 8 of them

WhatsApp...
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nakowa01: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2019
babaRaw:

WhatsApp... 08130944335.
Oga you funny sha. I'm trying to help you and asked you to message me. You are asking me to message you instead grin
Anyways I've typed the questions up there

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Bolajags(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:

2. When and how do we consider accurate data and information as vital for data governance?

3. The postponement of the presidential election was attributed to problem of logistics. What do you think can be done to prevent a future re-occurrence?

4. What is macro and micro economy and which of the two is considered for local development?

5. How would you suggest the funding of BRISIN in Nigeria, considering that 20 million jobs can be created by implementing the system.

6. Define in your own terms and short form, what is BRISIN and why FG is implementing it.

7. So much has been said about data harmonization looking at present data in Nigeria, how do you describe the veracity and validity to economic planning?

8. Nigeria is today presented as a commerce based economy, what way can a commerce based economy be changed to a productive economy?
please, is everyone going to answer the same questions or the questions are displayed at random?

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by sophiathefirst: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:
Oga you funny sha. I'm trying to help you and asked you to message me. You are asking me to message you instead grin
Anyways I've typed the questions up there
Abeg na the same question everybody dey answer?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Bolajags:
please, is everyone going to answer the same questions or the questions are displayed at random?
I'm not sure but I think questions should be random
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Anakin0109: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
You should all focus on Brisin and what you applied for. For example, if you applied for Diaspora, read about Diaspora and all about BRISIN and then expect one general question which maybe about economy, government or INEC

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Xclusiveanalyst: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:

thanks for this it really help....
did you receive and message concerning a successful submission of the test, because for me after clicking the Finished and Yes it takes me the login page
Pls is this how it ought to be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Xclusiveanalyst: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Adiahakiet:
Please to those wrote the test, did you receive a mail after submission.

I don't think, but for me after clicking the Finish and Yes it takes me to the login page...
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by jenka23: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
For those that have written the exam, did any of you use phone??
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Xclusiveanalyst: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
jenka23:
For those that have written the exam, did any of you use phone??
I did use phone for mine
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ziego(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Xclusiveanalyst:

I did use phone for mine

Is the question theory or objective?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by jenka23: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
ajon1:

Which of the sectors did you apply for??
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Xclusiveanalyst: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
ziego:

Is the question theory or objective?
BOTH
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by akins088(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can anyone help with the nature of tge questions or simply likely questions pls
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Daniscobet: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can't login to brisin site . Anymore after payment
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by DogmaNation: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Daniscobet:
Can't login to brisin site . Anymore after payment
If u want to write the test....go here https://brisin.netlify.com/ put ur TAC to login
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2019
jenka23:

Which of the sectors did you apply for??
Rural development
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Xclusiveanalyst:

thanks for this it really help....
did you receive and message concerning a successful submission of the test, because for me after clicking the Finished and Yes it takes me the login page
Pls is this how it ought to be?
I don't think mails were sent but after submitting, it takes you to login page

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Chechem: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2019
They made available few banks, the banks I operate isn't there. what do I do?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Xclusiveanalyst: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2019
ajon1:
I don't think mails were sent but after submitting, it takes you to login page
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.