Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (7427 Views)

He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Buharifan: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Hello,

I met a lady on social media and we started getting closer, even exchanging love messages,
every morning she sends me love messages and greetings and I do the same.

We met like one week ago, just yesterday, She asked me where i work and I told her i am a school teacher.
All the messages she used to send me suddenly stopped, even the 'my dear' that she used to call me is no longer dear.

I did this on purpose, just to test if she will truly love me, and I am not a teacher, i work with one IOC.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Omoekun931(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2018
What are you still waiting for?. My brother run!
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Being Ugly doesn't mean you have to stay
indoors. Walk around people need to laugh

17 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Brigosa: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
japa
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Buharifan: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Omoekun931:
What are you still waiting for?. My brother run!
abi?
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Mikosaokuns(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Brother run ooooo
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nwodosis(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
My brother, why didn't you go for the girls that hawk bread or groundnut? They will love you more but you left them based on quality/standard.
You are as guilty as the babe that's ignoring you for being a teacher as you told her!
Any additional quality you want in a man or woman outside the person being a living being, it is no longer True Love.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Dating a girl with a big head isn't a problem. The problem is, when she wants to lie on your chest, you will feel as if you are carrying the entire Manchester United problems. grin

20 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by highqueen(f): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Giovanotto:
Lool,clown.grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by highqueen(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
abi? Nigerians especially girls have no respect for teachers.
Keep it up,till you lose your future wife with that joke.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by donstan18: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:

I did this on purpose, just to test if she will truly love me, and I am not a teacher, i work with one IOC.

You did what on purpose? So because things turned out this way, you had to deny your school teaching job here?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by ritylove(f): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

I met a lady on social media and we started getting closer, even exchanging love messages,

We met like one week ago, just yesterday, She asked me where i work and I told her i am a school teacher.
All the messages she used to send me suddenly stopped, even the 'my dear' that she used to call me is no longer dear.

where is the prove i aint buying this one
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Perhaps she isn't interested in learning the alphabets.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2018
You don't have to hide your profession, some of us still like teachers grin cheesy

I guess the lady doesn't want to get involved with a teacher. You could have just respected her wish and move on rather than bringing it here for validation. Will guys insult at ladies bring the right one to you? I doubt that.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by BonkoINC: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Lie lie..

U re a teacher say the truth.
Just let her know u will be able to take care of her or u re planning on getting a better job. Cus my brother u cnt take care of your family being a teacher o. In this obodo nigeria. Pls be guided.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Giovanotto:
Dating a girl with a big head isn't a problem. The problem is, when she wants to lie on your chest, you will feel as if you are carrying the entire Manchester United problems. grin
Dating a thin guy isn't a problem, The problem is when you wake up to tribal marks on your face from sleeping on his chest. grin

11 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by osemoses1234(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Giovanotto:
for your mind you get sense
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Buharifan: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2018
grin
BonkoINC:
Lie lie..

U re a teacher say the truth.
Just let her know u will be able to take care of her or u re planning on getting a better job. Cus my brother u cnt take care of your family being a teacher o. In this obodo nigeria. Pls be guided.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Rityonyi(f): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Op this is hilarious grin

Oops don't forget to send her this thread link so she can read our comments wink

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by idu1(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2018
I don't believe it
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by gaby(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2018
You should have tested her by saying you were a Buhari fan as your moniker states and not a teacher.

She clearly doesn't want to learn from you so just move on.

Dem dey beat person put?

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2018
osemoses1234:
for your mind you get sense
big-headed thing spotted

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Olifiz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Giovanotto:

Lol. U no well.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by columbus007(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Op,is that all?.ok.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by lastclaire4(f): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

When she was using dear and all for you, she didn't know you work with an IOC. Some people have made rules in their life at a certain time not because of money but for something else. I have a friend who said she can never marry a doctor not even in the dream. That may be her case. Do not conclude.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by CAPSLOCKED: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
Dating a thin guy isn't a problem, The problem is when you wake up to tribal marks on your face from sleeping on his chest. grin

IMPOSSIBLE, LAME, AND STUPĮD.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Rigel95(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
You are a Buhari fan and more or less jobless.
I see some similarities in you lots
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Gaspardd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
You prolly lack good game. I tell them im a garbage man working in a trash collector company.

Shìt works wonders everytime. Maybe you shld try it but not on social media. Do it in real life and report back your success stories
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IMPOSSIBLE, LAME, AND STUPĮD.

Where's your sense of humour undecided

That shi was funny grin
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Stallion93(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
My brother, why didn't you go for the girls that hawk bread or groundnut? They will love you more but you left them based on quality/standard.
You are as guilty as the babe that's ignoring you for being a teacher as you told her!
Any additional quality you want in a man or woman outside the person being living being, it is no longer True Love.
Choi! Dude u get mouth o! Oh boy! I swear I like your sense of reasoning. Fvcking Stabbing truth grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Dreyl(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

Lol bro she wasn't meant for you, I tested a Nigerian girl some years ago and she whole fully failed, I showed her my real self afterwards and the silly girl was begging, I ended everything though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her / Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm) / Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.