Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (88403 Views)

Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" / Meet Prakriti Malla, The Class 8 Student With The 'best Handwriting In World' / World Best Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Dandsome: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice. The writer should please teach our medical doctors how to write

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
I am only interested in what the writeup says....CHOLERA

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nothing special about it abeg, its obvious it was staged
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Viking007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Oh wow!
Super impressive!
Sometimes even I can't read my own handwriting!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by abjisperson(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Likely to be a female....they tend to have Better handwritings

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
This one no get handwriting reach me..

If you wan dare me.... Set competition for this person and I make we go judge am 4 UK

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Mastadestiny(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cool,but Not a designer
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Dgoz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
This one no be handwriting again o, this one na FONT

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by koolgee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice hand writing.
The writer must have taken his/her time writing.
I doubt if he/she can write like this when taking quick dictations
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Thukzee01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
The handwriting is good but the writer is supposed to know that some letters are supposed to go up and some go below the line .
But altogether Nice one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by StivLee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
ibkayee:
I’m jealous, my handwriting is fugly

Come and see my Sister ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by KosyJerry(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hope the writers life is arranged just like the writing. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Very beautiful.
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by ositadima1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good but cursive is finer.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Eberex(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
what is the usefulness if during exam he/she scores 10/100

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by seborrhic: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Very commendable and jealousy inducing.
I have however seen for real,in real life and in real time,a guy who writes like a computer keyboard lettering.
If you are not told or present,you would think someone did a photocopy of a computer printed document.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by profmallor: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
the handwriting alone is a pass mark
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
oluwasegun007:
THE PERSON TRY......BUT I HAD THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS OF DIS world DON'T HAVE GOOD HAND WRITING.. grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Annycj: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
nice one but mine is better than that
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
ibkayee:
I’m jealous, my handwriting is fugly
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Omonoba1: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
You can't use this kind of handwriting in med school else you will be in aetiology while your mates are already writing treatment regimen grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Very beautiful! But the person forgot a basic rule.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by davibid: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Honestly I've seen a finer one
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Prinzyy: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
The person is a learner..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by trevorhorace(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Eberex:
what is the usefulness if during exam he/she scores 10/100
Dude why evils?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
kirkwood:
They never rush this one for exams hall.

Walahi fa cheesy.... He/she go forget d spacing tin..

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice, eligible and quite succinct; but to me this is not the best...I'm not being jelouse, pls get it right. My brother's is much more pleasant compare to this.
Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
kirkwood:
They never rush this one for exams hall.

Am telling u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by kitone: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
This reminds me of a friend in secondary school.Solomon Ojo .JOGS 99 set

Mophasa:
I have seen good writtings,i have seen better hand writtings but this is the best hand writting i have ever seen and whoever wrote this deserves an award!!

Is your writting better than this?? then you must be an alien...Lol

Source: http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/is-this-best-handwritting-ever-you-need.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by sirhood: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mophasa:
I have seen good writtings,i have seen better hand writtings but this is the best hand writting i have ever seen and whoever wrote this deserves an award!!

Is your writting better than this?? then you must be an alien...Lol

Source: http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/is-this-best-handwritting-ever-you-need.html?m=1

it is beautiful but I have see handwritings more beautiful than this.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
God!!

See person handwriting like beans wey dem select dirty comot smiley

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) by flyca: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Look at the one my student wrote.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.