Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed (31428 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Imo APC Crisis: Tension In IMO As Okorocha, Uzodimma, Uche Nwosu Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by swegiedon(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mahgjons:
I have JUMSA welcome special and orientation tomorrow oh... Unijos main campus is also within this crisis region, so moving into school is a threat right now. God, cover us with your most precious blood in this state and save our dear country Nigeria. Let our leaders know that it is high time they stopped showing high sense of irresponsibility and mediocrity. Let us learn to understand what life really is. Let us make a good Nation. I weep for Plateau...

Stay safe,going to main camp area tomorrow isn't ideal for now.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by prof12(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
troublemakea:

try telling the military not to interfere and see the result

you and your kinsmen are all cowards why appear at night

Without the military interference the so called indigenes of Jos north and south could have been history by now.
You people are no match to Fulanis
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Medsimon01(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
If not for the compromised millitary backing the Fulanis in Nigeria, they would have been dealth with to the latter.
This set of people forms the boko hram, Fulani herdsmen that have killed thousands of Nigerians.
Are they the only one?
Well it's not forever though. Time is coming when they will weep in hopelesness and feel the pains they inflict on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarafa68:

Are u a SMOBA?
shogwe!..shogwe!!....shogwe!!!.......yeeeee eheyeee!
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarafa68:

Are u a SMOBA?
yes please...
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Vizzy4u:
yes please...
hailing bro.
Which set pls?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by onmyowncj: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pictures pls...
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by thatigboman: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
how true is this information, i have got a lover in that state who have refused to relocate, maybe one mallam brick is keeping her back. undecided undecided undecided
how true is a report from premium times?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarafa68:

hailing bro.
Which set pls?
d last set b4 d death of name. 2k14. U?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by islandmoon: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neoteny:

So.... obviously we've a one-up on you

Oh you're many?

Lols

We're in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Chad, Sudan, Senegal, Mauritania....just the few here in naija are giving you sleepless nights.

Already many communities in Riyom and Barkin Ladi are beyond your reach.

You berom and irigwe fuckaz have started a feud you can never finish.

Shoulda left our cows well enough alone.

we know, reveal more to us please, by the way, is that why your grand patron want 5000 hectares in every state as Fulani hide out? you want a size of a local government in every state huh? even your Usman Dan fido jihadist was eliminated as he was advancing toward the plateau, go and read history, this is not Yoruba land where you seized Ilorin to install emir, tell me more pls, what else are you planing , are you shekau courier man

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by blackpie(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
i cant believe this,but a soldier actually aimed at my friend and shot her under her boobs. This is a girl who was standing peacefully infront of her work place,noticed the ruckus and turned to go inside just for that northern soldier to take at her and fire. She just left the theatre.
God save us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by islandmoon: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neoteny:

So.... obviously we've a one-up on you

Oh you're many?

Lols

We're in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Chad, Sudan, Senegal, Mauritania....just the few here in naija are giving you sleepless nights.

Already many communities in Riyom and Barkin Ladi are beyond your reach.

You berom and irigwe fuckaz have started a feud you can never finish.

Shoulda left our cows well enough alone.

our own communities are now beyond our own reach? is that what you mean?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by blackpie(f): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Vizzy4u:
shogwe!..shogwe!!....shogwe!!!.......yeeeee eheyeee!
oh God,save us from saint murumba boys,ya'l been headache to lotsa gals
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by islandmoon: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
blackpie:
i cant believe this,but a soldier actually aimed at my friend and shot her under her boobs. This is a girl who was standing peacefully infront of her work place,noticed the ruckus and turned to go inside just for that northern soldier to take at her and fire. She just left the theatre.
God save us all
too bad, but is it true?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Vizzy4u:
d last set b4 d death of name. 2k14. U?

2k12
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
blackpie:
God save us all
where's d location? N whc time of d day
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
blackpie:

oh God,save us from saint murumba boys,ya'l been headache to lotsa gals
those days ko?.....hahahahahaha. Whc one b lotsa again?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Albinoflash(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
wambosamuel1980:
This time we suppose to look for a solution to help govt to overcome this crisis, we can't remain active only on social media condemning govt for failure. Those unknown gunmen are enemy to our democracy we must stick together and fish them out for peace to reign.
undecided no be only fish dem out,na meat dem out undecided
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Ningi2020(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
mybestlove:
Too bad how human life is no longer valued in our country.

MARK MY WORD: If Buhari is re-elected in 2019, the case of Rwanda will be a child's play to what will befall Nigeria.
It will only befall ur family and village people, very useless idiot
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Juliearth(f): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
blackpie:
God save us all

Oh dear! Hope she is alive?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Abagworo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Who and who is fighting and what is the fight for? This looks more like a well planned attack to trigger crisis by politicians. I pray whoever is involved is apprehended on time to avert loss of more innocent lives.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by troublemakea(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
prof12:

Without the military interference the so called indigenes of Jos north and south could have been history by now.
You people are no match to Fulanis

stark ignoramus.....you know nothing about jos or the middle belt aside your 9inches phone

when men are talking i guess babies should be sidelined coz it's obvious indomie is written over you
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Positivepoint(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
swegiedon:

I don't know what you are saying. The 14 killed yesterday with the 9 included wasn't by the sporadic shoots of soldiers and the so called collateral damage was by the military this morning....i never said bullets magically killed 9 members of the same family,they got butchered,last night.

They got butchered u say. Sound like an assassination don't u think
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by edupedia: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Them go blame PDP grin

...why not?...we have been saying for almost 2 months now that after Benue the next target of PDP's terror was going to be Plateau....so no surprise....
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by edupedia: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
mybestlove:
Too bad how human life is no longer valued in our country.

APC government finds it easy to dispatch the military to manipulate elections but remains toothless in securing the lives of the citizens.

MARK MY WORD: If Buhari is re-elected in 2019, the case of Rwanda will be a child's play to what will befall Nigeria.

This is a horrible administration, the worst in this wide world.
Very shameful situation in a country that should be a model to emulate.

....please what kind of drugs are u on?...is this supposed to be a campaign or vicious falsehood based on tramadol?..
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
it is one of the price paid for irrationality and selling your votes and future for peanut. The painfull part is that, come 2019, the survivals will still sell their vote for another peanut. We have refuse to learn in this country as such, we will continue paying the price for our foolishness on a daily basis. I pray we get it right somedays.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by micchi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Adayi1:

Where did you see in the post that those killed were the Christians.. We want a better Nigeria but our attitude towards national issues says otherwise.
. I don't need a post to know what's going on because I have been there
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by micchi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
toscolee:

Benue state indigenes wanted to fight back... By the time the Nigerian army and police handled them, they only could run for their lives... Young men getting killed by the military personnel, arms seized, old men locked up, with allegations of belonging to the militia...herdsmen have been trying to flex muscles in the North Central for ages without success until now. Years back, if they came looking for trouble, whether in jukun land, kuteb, tiv land, angas, lunguda etc. They got served, not anymore. Their kinsman is in power, not forever though.
. I hope God will come for their rescue

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by IbrahimDamola: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari wants their land for grazing site. He is ready to kill every nigeria and give their lands to the fulanis. Abeg let him start from Oyo and osun when his fulani killer brethren come done south fully in his second tenure.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Alanzazani: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
zik4ever:
Yes this has been confirmed by multiple sources. I hear that a family was wiped out in Rukuba area by marauding murderers who have not been reined in by the powers of the State. This is only the latest in a series of genocidal attacks and serial bloodletting by blood thirsty 'unknown gunmen'. This has triggered violent reactions by aggrieved elements who are even defying the military. What a shame that lives are being wasted with impunity and people have guts to openly canvas a single vote at this time!
My cousin was killed by these vampires some weeks back in the same rukuba road. Failed government
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Alanzazani: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
sarafa68:

2k12

I go quit nairaland. chai I be SMOBA but shame dey catch me to talk my set. Let me sell my cars and do strictly business on nairaland. I be old man
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Quintuple: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
troublemakea:

can you see the genocide going on right now on Berom people and fools like Quintuple would be there blabbing out his generational problems on Berom people accusing them of killing every Muslims and shits on....

I tell guys this people are peace loving and now they'd turned wild coz they are pushed to the wall and got no choice but to deter more further attacks

stupid fool Quintuple i'd let you know your damned for life if you dont stop this hating speech on Berom people
Get out of my mention you mothafucka, wait and see how the blood sucking demons of berom dynasty will attack innocent people.
How about them attacking only their attackers and leaving all others free?
Hell no, they wont do that, they love shedding blood especoally the blood of the harmless and armless.
I am going to the twitter and fb to raise awareness and advise people not to drive through Jos-Abuja route.
Pls tell us how many lives have you taken and how many you intend to take in the near future. I can see blood written all over you. Mr Vampire.
I am done with you. Dont ever mention me again.
In case you do expect black out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.