Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed (31427 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Imo APC Crisis: Tension In IMO As Okorocha, Uzodimma, Uche Nwosu Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by troublemakea(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Quintuple:
Get out of my mention you mothafucka, wait and see how the blood sucking demons of berom dynasty will attack innocent people.
How about them attacking only their attackers and leaving all others free?
Hell no, they wont do that, they love shedding blood especoally the blood of the harmless and armless.
I am going to the twitter and fb to raise awareness and advise people not to drive through Jos-Abuja route.
Pls tell us how many lives have you taken and how many you intend to take in the near future. I can see blood written all over you. Mr Vampire.
I am done with you. Dont ever mention me again.
In case you do expect black out.

you can fucking do all what you can I dont care it doesn't stop Berom people from being peaceful

if your this bold why not come say all this shit at Berom community if you'd wount be dinning with your fathers before mid night.

Stop the hate against peace loving Berom people you this beast of no origin

why were you silent on that thread where they asked people to be peaceful and helped the fulani search for their last one. why were you silent simpleton

as long as I live i'd keep countering your hate syndrome on Berom peacefuls' until you repent
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
mybestlove:
Too bad how human life is no longer valued in our country.

APC government finds it easy to dispatch the military to manipulate elections but remains toothless in securing the lives of the citizens.

MARK MY WORD: If Buhari is re-elected in 2019, the case of Rwanda will be a child's play to what will befall Nigeria.

This is a horrible administration, the worst in this wide world.
Very shameful situation in a country that should be a model to emulate.

You don't expect the security agents to arrest their brothers.

If herdsmen kill villagers they complain of distance. Now, they come to the city via numerous checkpoints to kill.

Terrible.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Neoteny:

So.... obviously we've a one-up on you

Oh you're many?

Lols

We're in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Chad, Sudan, Senegal, Mauritania....just the few here in naija are giving you sleepless nights.

Already many communities in Riyom and Barkin Ladi are beyond your reach.

You berom and irigwe fuckaz have started a feud you can never finish.

Shoulda left our cows well enough alone.

seun, your forum is now an abode to "terrorists" called "criminals" by the government.

wtf is this?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by hamer: 3:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Any Christian that vote for buhari deserves untimely death

2 Likes

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Bitterleafsoup: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
seborrhic:

Its hard because I sometimes wonder if my type are the ones that are "delusional" because we are witnessing events in another country,not the present day nigeria.
I am "giving up" to the extent that I have steeled my mind to accept that the the status quo will be returned in 2019 election and the worst awaits us thereof.
I will be a liar if I say I don't fear the same. Even being in another country you have a huge job to work from there. Push your leaders to recognize what is happening in your country. The crimes to humanity are too much to count, we have all we need to make an example of them even better to impeach them.

Problem is APC and PDP are both corrupt and even if you trash the party the members are the problem.
Where are you living?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by omoharry(f): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Localamos:

And come election day, you will rather sit at home than stand in the sun to vote. Do you even have your voters card?
PVC is not important anymore..that is if they wont do it the Osun way if they know that they are not on the wining side..APC are soar losers and they will rather set this country ablaze than see a free and fair election that will take them out..I use to believe in my PVC but not anymore..whatever happens in Nigeria then the citizen should take what ever they see.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by seborrhic: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I will be a liar if I say I don't fear the same. Even being in another country you have a huge job to work from there. Push your leaders to recognize what is happening in your country. The crimes to humanity are too much to count, we have all we need to make an example of them even better to impeach them.

Problem is APC and PDP are both corrupt and even if you trash the party the members are the problem.
Where are you living?
The place some have called a"shithole".
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Bitterleafsoup: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2018
seborrhic:

The place some have called a"shithole".
Don't give up start in your local government that is what I am doing. The youth have to get involved.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by blackpie(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
islandmoon:
too bad, but is it true?
yes dear.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by blackpie(f): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Oh dear! Hope she is alive?
she is
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by blackpie(f): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Vizzy4u:
where's d location? N whc time of d day
gada biu,danfulani's building.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
blackpie:
gada biu,danfulani's building.
hw d situation now
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Juliearth(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
blackpie:

she is

I wish her a speedy recovery. Please,stay safe!
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Medsimon01(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
It's a sh*t show down here in Farin Gada
Gunshots for the past 2hrs
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Localamos(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2018
mybestlove:

Yes sir! My PVC is sharp and clean sir!! I know you don't have but no problems, kontinu

My PVC is also sharp and clean... Since 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.