Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (9559 Views)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Dangote Ex-girlfriend Was Photoshopped And Fake See Original Photos / After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by donsolo4u2c(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
My fellow Nairalanders, and adults gamblers, please judge this game lets find out if this bet9ja is FAKE!

I bet a game in bet9ja.com CFL - Fc Pisek vs Sk Sokol Brozany

I played Fc Pisek (home) to win the game was 2;1, just 90+1 Sk Sokol Brozany(AWAY) pull in and equalizes making it 2:2 "(draw).

Now in betting, extra time do not count, i have countless lost games that won in extra time.

Since home which i played to win full 90minutes scored 2:1 conceeding goal just in extra minute Why are my denied winning? Is bet9ja fake?? see the link of the final result https://www.sofascore.com/sk-sokol-brozany-fc-pisek/riksOJo

see photos and judge for yourself!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Shelumiel: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sir, this is Nigeria ; so expect the unexpectable . And by the way, is anybody forcing you to patronize Bet9ja, why not go for foreign bookies who would keep to their own end of the bargain , hmm?

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by smatt1711: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
90 min in any game is 90+ any extra time the referee added, anything before final whistle is still part of the game,this applies to all markets which include card, corners etc

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by glacswhite: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bro Extra time (90mins plus) Counts...and is counted as 90mins
once they didnt go to 5mins Break ....b4 going another 30mins

Extra time they mean here is After full match then 30mins Extra time will be added. .

do u know how many times 91-95mins has saved me in bet9ja

ManU vs Derby County..Fellani goal

as u played home win...
anyone who played ur game as Draw will win it as they played 2-2

16 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by ITbomb(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Guy, nothing do Bet9ja, na you get problem

Oya collect your drugs and follow the instructions, you go better

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Oche211(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's not extra time.
Rather it's additional time and it counts as part of the regulation time period of 90 minutes.
It's a decider in your bet.
So you lost man.

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
This OP funny die.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
ITbomb:

guy you bad
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Viking007(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
ITbomb:

You have killed me with that meme. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Fxwarrior: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
eosigwe:
guy you bad

Op I hope you have been enlightened.
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Newboss(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Added time not extra time angry

You no dey watch football. angry Na only betting you sabi. angry

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by truvine(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Your only raising a false accusation bro.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
funny dude

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by nelsonebby(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Novice
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maybe you should try something else you can manage
https://www.nairaland.com/4759422/watch-short-funny-videos-make
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by MrTemple(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
There is difference btw Additional time & Extra time.
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
guy you lost the bet. additional time is normally added at the end of 90mins. extra time is the first and second 15minutes been played after the 90+additional time.
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Dexter001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
ITbomb:
The guy na learner

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by khalazi: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
ITbomb:
Lmao. this is too much
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by BonkoINC: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
This guy Sha..

Then you had to open a thread and confirm to the world that you don't have.....

Nor be my mouth them go hear am. grin

You played a match.. for 90mins. After 90mins why didn't the game end. Is like you started watching football today or betting not to know that there is additional time.

If like say you get...... grin I would have said you were talking bout extra time.

Then you began to upload pix to let everyone confirm what we have feared.

Guy you are a legend.
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by BluntBoy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
donsolo4u2c:
My fellow Nairalanders, and adults gamblers, please judge this game lets find out if this bet9ja is FAKE!

I bet a game in bet9ja.com CFL - Fc Pisek vs Sk Sokol Brozany

I played Fc Pisek (home) to win the game was 2;1, just 90+1 Sk Sokol Brozany(AWAY) pull in and equalizes making it 2:2 "(draw).

Now in betting, extra time do not count, i have countless lost games that won in extra time.

Since home which i played to win full 90minutes scored 2:1 conceeding goal just in extra minute Why are my denied winning? Is bet9ja fake?? see the link of the final result https://www.sofascore.com/sk-sokol-brozany-fc-pisek/riksOJo

see photos and judge for yourself!!!!!!!!!

Bro, there is a difference between additional time and extra time. Additional time is given in either half of the game and is always determined by factors such as the number of stoppages within the game in either half. This means additional time is not fixed. The referee can give 1, 2 or even 10 minutes additional time. But extra time is always for knockout stages of football. It is a fixed duration of 30 minutes (15 minutes for each half).

From your post, it shows that the match ended 2-2 in 90 minutes.
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by puskin: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Who be this OP wey no sabi the difference between additional time & extra time.

Mscheeeeeeew.
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Olibboy: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2018
na Poverty cause am... take your pills
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by emmydee(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2022
That’s Added Time
Not Extra Tome bro
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by emmykk(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
smatt1711:
90 min in any game is 90+ any extra time the referee added, anything before final whistle is still part of the game,this applies to all markets which include card, corners etc

Extra time is only in competition like world cup ,UEFA and not in normal league game,so bet9ja is right
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Pearlwhite: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
If we say make u show us how much u stake e no go pass #200 na why u dey disturb 2,972,232 members of NL angry
Re: Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF by Pearlwhite: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Oh na 4yrs old topic sef..

Mah Thunder fire the person wey go hide am out angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

CBN Extends Support To Skye Bank / Need A Loan Of One Million / An Expert's Journal Of Weekly Trades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.