Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. (2273 Views)

The Saying That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist Is False / Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? / Do We Really Exist? Is Everything Illusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
This reply olaadegbu initial thread, asking atheist to prove that God doesn't exist.
The onus is on those who talk to him to prove it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Shelumiel: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
There is no correlation here jare. Atheist should prove that God does not exist or just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
There is no correlation here jare. Atheist should prove that God does not exist or just shut up.
there's no correlation? You have to prove that the vase is not there? That's my belief, I can see the red vase

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oga seun will like this
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Shelumiel: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
there's no correlation? You have to prove that the vase is not there? That's my belief, I can see the red vase
Wrong premises for the argument sire. Try again

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
Wrong premises for the argument sire. Try again
its very correct, and there's no other way you can liken it.

I can still see the red vase, prove that it's not there.

2 Likes

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Shelumiel: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
its very correct, and there's no other way you can liken it.

I can still see the red vase, prove that it's not there.
The existence of God has to do with the creation of the universe and it's origin ; not a sitting-room counter with glass tops . So try again sire.

3 Likes

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
The existence of God has to do with the creation of the universe and it's origin ; not a sitting-room counter with glass tops . So try again sire.
no evidence for creation also, it's the same way I see the red vase but you have to prove it that I can see it.

No one has prove creation because no has a video of God making humans or animals

2 Likes

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Shelumiel: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
no evidence for creation also, it's the same way I see the red vase but you have to prove it that I can see it.

No one has prove creation because no has a video of God making humans or animals
I can see you are still "wet behind the ears " . Please call out a true atheist to come up with a proper premise for an argument on the existence of God; because ,debating with amateurs is not intellectually stimulating at all .

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
I can see you are still "wet behind the ears " . Please call out a true atheist to come up with a proper premise for an argument on the existence of God; because ,debating with amateurs is not intellectually stimulating at all .
I still think the vase is there, same way you think God is here and he created what we see.

I can also tell you that seun paid me to design this webpage, can you disprove that? I created this web page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Shelumiel: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I still think the vase is there, same way you think God is here and he created what we see.

I can also tell you that seun paid me to design this webpage, can you disprove that? I created this web page
Well, that would depend on if I choose to believe you or not; things like this are of a personal opinion ; a choice . But how then can we validate your statement/claim? Simple : we ask Seun if truly he gave you orders to create this Webpage . Am I right ?

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
Well, that would depend on if I choose to believe you or not; things like this are of a personal opinion ; a choice . But how then can we validate your statement/claim? Simple : we ask Seun if truly he gave you orders to create this Webpage . Am I right ?
and you think Seun will disclose who did it, so you can make a competing website and its possible Seun doesn't know because he doesn't know who's behind this posts because I'm not using my real identity but a moniker

So if God exist, it also a personal opinion, don't ask anybody to validate his existence for you. If you want people to believe he does, the onus is on you to provide the proof.

The same way the original post is looking disgusting to you is exactly how atheist feel when you tell them to provide proof that what they cannot see and don't belief in doesn't exist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by FELIX0M0R: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
and you think Seun will disclose who did it, so you can make a competing website and its possible Seun doesn't know because he doesn't know who's behind this posts because I'm not using my real identity but a moniker

So if God exist, it also a personal opinion, don't ask anybody to validate his existence for you. If you want people to believe he does, the onus is on you to provide the proof.

The same way the original post is looking disgusting to you is exactly how atheist feel when you tell them to provide proof that what they cannot see and don't belief in doesn't exist
Please
Please can u tell and show us the proof that your great great great great great great great grand father existed?
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

Please
Please can u tell and show us the proof that your great great great great great great great grand father existed?
no he doesn't exists, I and my father fell from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by FELIX0M0R: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
no he doesn't exists, I and my father fell from the sky.
Ah good.
Thats how the beautiful table and furniture you showed the picture there also came out of the sky
BOOOM!
In short, the sky they fell from also fell out from the sky and in turn fell out from the nothing sky....

No carpenter designed nor made them.
And even your so called red vase.

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

Ah good.
Thats how the beautiful table and furniture you showed the picture there also came out of the sky
BOOOM!
In short, the sky they fell from also fell out from the sky and in turn fell out from the nothing sky....

No carpenter designed nor made them.
And even your so called red vase.
of course, the red vase fell from the sky and appeared boom, same way the earth and God appeared boom in 6days
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by FELIX0M0R: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
of course, the red vase fell from the sky and appeared boom, same way the earth and God appeared boom in 6days
So God apeared in 6 days?
Abeg which version is that one?
Let me download it
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

So God apeared in 6 days?
Abeg which version is that one?
Let me download it
this is distraction from the real issue, prove that the red vase is not there thn i prove that God doesn't exist.
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by FELIX0M0R: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
this is distraction from the real issue, prove that the red vase is not there thn i prove that God doesn't exist.

No its not distraction
its ignorance and misquoted source

Besides also u couldn't show proof of what u were asked.
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

No its not distraction
its ignorance and misquoted source

Besides also u couldn't show proof of what u were asked.
lol, now I'm ingorant cos I asked you to prove that a red vase I'm seeing doesn't exist? cheesy

I'm still seeing the vase, if you cannot prove its not there then God doesn't exist
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by FELIX0M0R: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
lol, now I'm ingorant cos I asked you prove that a red vase I'm seeing doesn't exist? cheesy

I'm still seeing the vase, if you cannot prove its not there then God doesn't exist
Your opinion
Which happens to be microscopic minority
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

Your opinion
Which happens to be microscopic minority
I guess now I sound stupid cos I asked you prove the red vase isn't there, that's how stupid you guys sound.

God doesn't exist, prove it or keep your opinion to yourself

Religion is steadily fading away, the next generation will be wiser

2 Likes

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by FELIX0M0R: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I guess now I sound stupid cos I asked you prove the red vase isn't there, that's how stupid you guys sound.

God doesn't exist, prove it or keep your opinion to yourself

Religion is steadily fading away, the next generation will be wiser

No dear
Thats not why you sound stupid

You sound stupid because of ignorance
Who even argued with u there was a red vase there or not?
You created a fallacy in religious section
And yet claim religion is fading away.
Thats the irony.
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by frank317: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Even if God exists... He is as useless as the letter g in neighbour
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by lightwhite: 2:18am On Sep 29, 2018
The aethist doesnt know God because he wants to have him under control of his own faculties. A being you can grasp like that is not really worthy of the title "God".

The extremist believer is not really a believer.

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Gggg102(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2018
the red vase isn't there.
there is no red vase on the table.
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
LoL, they can't even prove God to themselves talk less of another human being. Why do you think they ask you to have faith? My brother who needs to have faith that 2+2=4?

1 Like

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

No dear
Thats not why you sound stupid

You sound stupid because of ignorance
Who even argued with u there was a red vase there or not?
You created a fallacy in religious section
And yet claim religion is fading away.
Thats the irony.
I'm ignorant because you can't prove the red vase is not there. I accept it, but I still see the red vase

2 Likes

Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Gggg102:
the red vase isn't there.

there is no red vase on the table.
because you can't see it?
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by rekinomtla(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
So atheists are foolish when they use evil and suffering as their proof that God doesn’t exist
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Youngkingz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
For your car security
And installation of Car tracker discussed with me today +2348103717718 , note u can also reach me with same number in whatsapp.
The device can be controlled with your phone you don't need any third party is user friendly
Re: Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. by Gggg102(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
nwabekeyi:
because you can't see it?
yup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Good Friday! Best Easter Meme. / Why Some People Don't Receive Divine Healing / Traditional Religions Are Superior To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.