Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter (8587 Views)

Do You Know Who Has Vento Or Golf 3 For Sale Engine 1.6- 1.8 / How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by radautoworks: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Gazuzz should kukuma buy oil from him so that we can rest..... I think if Gazuzz buys one gallon from him he will stop spamming threads.....

I concur

2 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by diportivo: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
dru23:

I didn't quote u

don't quote me

5 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by diportivo: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
abeg dru33 which state are u always referring to so I can tailor my approach and conversation with u based on the state u r talking about......

I don't even think it's "the states " and I have a very strong and cogent reason......

with this ur grammatical blunders, it is highly unlikely that TOEFL and Ielts would pass you. even if u manage to pass the grammatical section, the comprehension aspect where one gets to read a passage and understand it completely would give u away as a fraud.......

why not be calm, we understand that u sell oil(palm, coconut, groundnut, olive etc) ...... u r not the first and will certainly not be the last.... u jump at every opportunity u get to derail and spam healthy and educative threads whilst displaying an extreme level of ignorance yet u refuse to take corrections.......

which state again abeg

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
radautoworks:

Lol. That's a great business model isn't it? Sell inferior parts with warranties that you have to keep replacing. Makes total sense. Selling inferior parts is how we got to be one of the largest parts distributors in the America you are always touting. Won't lose money at all that way. Riiiiiiggghhhttt. Never mind the fact that half of the parts are the OE in the vehicles shocked

That's why you contacted us wanting us to diagnose and fix your car right? That's exactly why you didn't receive a response. We will not touch your car because you will have some stupid claims after the fact that we are not going to entertain. Please carry your oil and car to the dealership.

English is obviously a struggle for you. Your claim was that auction cars are full of people's cars and you were corrected that the majority were not. I don't know everything but I know enough to only comment on things I do know. Apparently I'm the only one here that still wastes energy on you.

Like I said carquest, autozone, advance auto parts ,target, walmart etc ..quality is not the best, it is ok certain things I can buy from them and certain things I buy from the dealer... all these coy gather to certain markets.... If you know ,you know ..Carquest like I said is a welcome idea to the Nigeria market.. Yes I will use you guys like I use autozone in the states.. Not really the greatest parts interms of quality, but enough to get me through to fix my cars.. Please don't take it as an insult,.. This is not the greatest thing since slice bread . And I never said auction are full of peoples cars. I said people or individual can sell their cars at the auction.. Please don't misquote me I aslo stated that donated cars are also sold at the auction.. Please quote me rite.. Rental companies do sell their cars at Auction. And sometimes you can get a steal at the auction.. The auction is a gamble 50/,50
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
diportivo:

Well my brother this is not literature class.. This is a forum to exchange ideas ..and to really look at it I doubt if u have pass the local airport of your village...
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Gazuzz should kukuma buy oil from him so that we can rest..... I think if Gazuzz buys one gallon from him he will stop spamming threads.....

To buy or not to buy is not the question or the answer... I give credit due to whom credit is due.. Your aunty at Carquest is doing a wonderful job by bringing autozone to Nigeria.. Companies like that are all over the cities in the USA. It is mainly for low income people ,ok quality but not the best... once again I will use them until I can afford a dealership type money.. Carquest is long overdue to the Nigerian market ....my two cents

1 Like

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by diportivo: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
dru23:

Well my brother this is not literature class.. This is a forum to exchange ideas ..and to really look at it I doubt if u have pass the local airport of your village...

what's the point of ideas that can't be detailed?

how u comfortably ignore the one that has the strenght to take u to the cleaners and face me dat didn't even tag u is annoying...but then,u don't wanna be taken to the cleaners grin

there's no local airport in my village.....but I pass MMA2 regularly..jokes on u

3 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by thebigkendo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
radautoworks:

Lol. That's a great business model isn't it? Sell inferior parts with warranties that you have to keep replacing. Makes total sense. Selling inferior parts is how we got to be one of the largest parts distributors in the America you are always touting. Won't lose money at all that way. Riiiiiiggghhhttt. Never mind the fact that half of the parts are the OE in the vehicles shocked

That's why you contacted us wanting us to diagnose and fix your car right? That's exactly why you didn't receive a response. We will not touch your car because you will have some stupid claims after the fact that we are not going to entertain. Please carry your oil and car to the dealership.

English is obviously a struggle for you. Your claim was that auction cars are full of people's cars and you were corrected that the majority were not. I don't know everything but I know enough to only comment on things I do know. Apparently I'm the only one here that still wastes energy on you.

I gave up on the dude..

2 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
I will open a fresh thread at a later time.

Dru23 I will beg you to please avoid threads I open thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by thebigkendo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
See ba?
Seun we need a board or topic block option grin grin

So we can block some people that miss road to cartalk angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
9icetoo:
Gazzuzz, this thread needs new rail tracks. It has been derailed by oil sellers.

grin

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
thebigkendo:

I gave up on the dude..

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by aninweze(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
But u gotta admire the resilience of the oil-cum-10yrs-car-expire-date-guy. Going down, but still swinging. LOL.
Well, he still kept his cool, even tho he was yarning cocks, he never insulted anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I will open a fresh thread at a later time.

Dru23 I will beg you to please avoid threads I open thank you.

Tell your followers to behave themselves... if they come after me in a disrespectful manner I will respond my own.. Anybody that want smoke are more than welcome... I want all the smoke bro... just keep your followers in check bro
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2018

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
diportivo:

I didn't quote u

don't quote me

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by bigrovar(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
dru23:

Tell your followers to behave themselves... if they come after me in a disrespectful manner I will respond my own.. Anybody that want smoke are more than welcome... I want all the smoke bro... just keep your followers in check bro
Likes of you are like leprosy that infest anything they touch. Behind the keyboard is no doubt a sad life reduced to gaining online everything that has gone wrong in they life. This thread was informative and moving on fine until you came and sucked out all the air and made it about yourself. I feel sad for your attitude on here is symptomatic of a depressed lonely life.

2 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
bigrovar:

Likes of you are like leprosy that infest anything they touch. Behind the keyboard is no doubt a sad life reduced to gaining online everything that has gone wrong in they life. This thread was informative and moving on fine until you came and sucked out all the air and made it about yourself. I feel sad for your attitude on here is symptomatic of a depressed lonely life.

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
dru23:

To buy or not to buy is not the question or the answer... I give credit due to whom credit is due.. Your aunty at Carquest is doing a wonderful job by bringing autozone to Nigeria.. Companies like that are all over the cities in the USA. It is mainly for low income people ,ok quality but not the best... once again I will use them until I can afford a dealership type money.. Carquest is long overdue to the Nigerian market ....my two cents

but if say.... someone.... one of his "followers" or the oga himself; decides to patronize you, would you soft pedal on the aggressive sale spree?

nobody is against u selling ur wares but it's like u push the fight button whenever u decide to advertise on other people's threads.....just open ur own and keep the URL handy, when someone opens another thread asking for info about oil... u can just easily post the URL... capiche?

your kind is rare I tell u oh.
anyways I'm in the states now.... would u mind having a drink with me?

Lagos and ogun state.... I'm somewhere within the border.... let me know if u game

lolz

u r a nice guy sha but u unknowingly press fight almost all the time

4 Likes

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

but if say.... someone.... one of his "followers" or the oga himself; decides to patronize you, would you soft pedal on the aggressive sale spree?

nobody is against u selling ur wares but it's like u push the fight button whenever u decide to advertise on other people's threads.....just open ur own and keep the URL handy, when someone opens another thread asking for info about oil... u can just easily post the URL... capiche?

Lagos and ogun state.... I'm somewhere within the border.... let me know if u game

lolz

Ha ha I no fit o my brother ...plz don't take offence o .. That area sha especially Ogun state area ,I hear say dey mine skulls.. I want keep my skull....
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Guys I beg for the thread don't take offence.. If I offended anyone my apologies .. I just feel that we all capable of agreeing to disagree in a respectfully manner ..someone of you guys came at me ,and I was just giving my own opinion on things...
But as I dey wave the white flag now ...someone will still come yap me and insult... since of you guys approached me in a respectfully manner and even offer to meet up with drinks, I will fall back in any negative manner.. Thank you all
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

dru23:

That area sha especially Ogun state area ,I hear say dey mine skulls.. I want keep my skull...

Ai ti ko'fa, ifa tin se grin

1 Like

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
aninweze:
But u gotta admire the resilience of the oil-cum-10yrs-car-expire-date-guy. Going down, but still swinging. LOL.
Well, he still kept his cool, even tho he was yarning cocks, he never insulted anyone.

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

grin grin

dru23:

But as I dey wave the white flag now ...someone will still come yap me and insult...

1 Like

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz

Well bro thanks for the gesture o ..but am Base in the USA and plus your oga dey sell oyel too.. I don't want to disrespect him any shape or form.. To me personally I wasn't trying to sell my wares at all ... A person came in and was having oil burn and he narrated his issues.. One of my cars on uber is having similar problem.. All I mentioned was that when I tell people to use good oil ,they won't listern to me ... so I guess people were thinking that I was trying to use style to sell oil on their forum.. Now it is true that I do have oil burn on my car... I bought parts etc to have it fix. Which I plan to post by next week.. I even ask if somebody can reccomend a good mechanic that knows how to fix am ... all I got in return was jokes, and one guy even said make I bring 30w 70 oil join am he go help me ..so wetin be 30w 70 oyel now ....well it is good ..thanks for reaching out in more of a respectful manner ...you shall live long ...thanks for u offer ,but unfortunately am not Base in Nigeria.. Thanks again...
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by dru23(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2018

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by Inception(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gazzuzz how did this go finally?
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2019
Inception:

It is a very common issue with Hyundai/KIA engines manufactured between 2009 to 2013 (G4KD, G4kE ,nu engines, gamma engines etc.). it is not so bad here due to our kind of climate (tropical) as initial engine start temperature in frigid zones can accelerate the problem.

This problem has been attributed to many factors, short piston length, metal debris left within engine after engine manufacture which will also affect crankshaft, quick wearing of piston wrist pins, quick wearing of coating on piston, etc,etc.

Only solution is to replace short block(rare)+ pistons, re-bore block( as blocks is already ovalized)and replace pistons or replace engine.

for those having vehicles with such engines, best bet is to let your vehicle warm up from cold start for at leat 2 minutes before drive off. this can mitigate the issue to a degree.

whether you change your oil every 1000 km does not matter. on such defective engines from factory, this is bound to happen.

So much for Korean build quality (food for Toyota zombies grin )

Thread continues.

client imported new engine and transmission.

Delivered today.

Waiting for Vehicle to arrive.

1 Like

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by snipesdam(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by Inception(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2019
kiss
Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2019
replacement very straight forward

Re: Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter by radautoworks: 3:01pm On May 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thread continues.

client imported new engine and transmission.

Delivered today.

Waiting for Vehicle to arrive.

How much did shipping cost and how long did it take to arrive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Register A Car In Nigeria / See The New TESLA Roadster Y Concept Study / So Whats The Best rpm to cruise with your car errday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.