Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (60953 Views)

Nigerian Troops Discover Wreckage Of NAF Jet That Crashed In 2021 / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by 7Prophets(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
See want former President Goodluck Jonathan did with our money by buying outdated jets. Thank God no one died.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Badonasty(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Famousbabe:
Two NAF jets crashed a few metres from each other, during aerial display rehearsal ahead of Nigeria's 58th Independence Day celebration on October 1.

Here is a photo from the scene of the Nigeria Air Force (NAF) jets that crashed inside a bush at Katampe Hill along Kuwa Expressway in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/photo-of-nigerian-air-force-jet-that.html?m=1

How dem wan win Boko...ordinary flight simulation Dem no fit do
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by keryj(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
hope the person no die for this dick country
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Horus(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Holyfield1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

In your kpekus
sad
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:
What do you expect when what we use are the REFURBISHED NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Channel choppers used in tracking BUSHMEATS
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by czay(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God no one was killed.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Holyfield1:
Two Jets crashed at a time?
How on earth is that possible,huh?

Meanwhile,I am FTC

grin
for your mind
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by brainhgeek(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
sad Thanks to almighty Jesus of we Christians that no body died. We born again Christians will continue praying for the peace and unity of the country even if my fellow Christians don't want to tolerate other religions
Your words gave you out. You sound every bit unchristian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Oppavii(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
*Rip to the crasher & the crashee*
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by frankwyte: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
I saw the cartons and empty containers hurriedly painted to showcase as show of force!! Comic country. Thanks God for the survival

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by OlaPhils(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
I PITY THOSE PILOTS FLYING OUTDATED PLANES
WHEN SERIOUS COUNTRIES ARE FLING F-15, F-22 AND F-35

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Weareone202: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God there was no loss of lives
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Putin1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
I have nothing to say
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Naza25: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jet accident? Like two air force jet really collided in mid air?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Cc. Tonyebarcanista.

Doesn't this look more like it to you? undecided

He used Korea air crash ... Hopefully he would act more responsibly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by remzytimer: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Just as if I knew this plane was going to crash, they were just disturbing everyone that live in Abuja, there is no time they pass, you won't ask yourself if Nigeria is in a war....they want to oppress us.....u see, that is what Buhari use money that would have safe thousands of souls to buy...poo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
sad Thanks to almighty Jesus of we Christians that no body died. We born again Christians will continue praying for the peace and unity of the country even if my fellow Christians don't want to tolerate other religions

You need epp fast!

Get your brain scanned.

You're losing it, maaaan!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by lastempero: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari n bad luck shocked
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Horus(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Holyfield1:
Two Jets crashed at a time?
How on earth is that possible,huh?

Meanwhile,I am FTC

grin

The two jets collided into each other on the air
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by lastempero: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God is in Abuja had it been it was anywhere around around borno ur guess would have been as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by lastempero: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Even civilians got there before the military, Odikwa egwu.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by eodavids(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Famousbabe:
Two NAF jets crashed a few metres from each other, during aerial display rehearsal ahead of Nigeria's 58th Independence Day celebration on October 1.

Here is a photo from the scene of the Nigeria Air Force (NAF) jets that crashed inside a bush at Katampe Hill along Kuwa Expressway in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/photo-of-nigerian-air-force-jet-that.html?m=1

Any information about the pilots?

Hope they are safe?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Holyfield1:
Two Jets crashed at a time? How on earth is that possible,huh?
Meanwhile,I am FTC
grin
Ya wrong, baby.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by ehemwhy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Looks like one if the F7s
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
You again?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
And I planned on going to eagle's square to watch the parade... Best I stay in my house or hang out with boo jare.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Okewa(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria air force... Nothing dem sabi.they have wasted tax payers money again
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by ellagabs(f): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:

one died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.