Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (60958 Views)

Nigerian Troops Discover Wreckage Of NAF Jet That Crashed In 2021 / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Looks like a supplement I wanted to get but couldn't find it around here, the reason I asked.

And what's the name of that supplement?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by abumeinben(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Colb461:
yeah.don't know hw d wife would take d bad news.my heart goes to d family

She doesn't have a choice. It'd already happened. My concern is compensation.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Holyfield1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
baakus:
for your mind
U be thief o grin
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Myde4naija(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Zico5:

U are such a fool. They have replaced ur brain with indomie and that's why u can't differentiate between good and bad. I am Yoruba tokantokan. u are one of those alatenuje that are licking the ass of Fulani cattle rearer. ignorant fool
its obvious your reasoning is pathetic. I blame ur upbringing for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.