Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) (8393 Views)

UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project / 15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike / LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by Officialkiss: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by abbeyty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
What do you expect from a school that has c0ck in it name?
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by mikool007(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
lilmax:
tbh I don't really know how you guys get girls like this o

I can tell a girls character by looking at her

and btw, you don't expect a girl with big breast and yansh and no brain to be loyal to you
are you a wizard how can you know someone just by looking at them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by Theultimate(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
@Lalasticlala and other mods, is this post not qualified to be in front-page? Is it because its not Whizkidly, and Lindaikejily related? May God forgive you oo
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by Theultimate(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
odogwunaija:
Fallacy of hasty generalisation. There are indeed some good ones there and I'm lucky to date one
...to "have dated" OR "to date" one?
No insult......hun?
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by sacajawea: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
hisgrace090:
To the person above me, your type is rare today, keep it up.

Bible calls it spirit of descernment, looking at someone and knowing what he or she is up to.
Are you trolling or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by sleekyjay(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
dingbang:
hahahahaha. You sef

The matter weak me na..
I come begin look some of my broads that way with one corner eyes.

But na rich people school Na, why them wan drag oloshoism with them unilag and uniport babes?
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
sleekyjay:

The matter weak me na..
I come begin look some of my broads that way with one corner eyes.

But na rich people school Na, why them wan drag oloshoism with them unilag and uniport babes?
whether rich or poor, babe wey wan wayward go wayward... No need.
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by odogwunaija(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Theultimate:

...to "have dated" OR "to date" one?
No insult......hun?

I'm dating one presently and I've dated few others in the past. I'm very proximal to ilisan where the school is situated and being mobile makes it easy for me. Most of these gals are not really dt hard to get when u'r mobile and have a decent/comfortable abode
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by sleekyjay(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
whether rich or poor, babe wey wan wayward go wayward... No need.

Lol, Na true talk
Re: A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo) by toprealman: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
lilmax:
tbh I don't really know how you guys get girls like this o

I can tell a girls character by looking at her

and btw, you don't expect a girl with big breast and yansh and no brain to be loyal to you
Lekki girls na different breed oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle / Updates On ASUU Strike / Register For General Electric 2018 Summer Lagos Garage Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.