Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed (28693 Views)

Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / Facebook Confirms Security Breach On Over 50 Million Accounts! / Facebook And Instagram To Begin Closing Down Accounts Of Under-aged Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by BabbanBura(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
sweetilicious:
private pictures are not safe online.

You get dem PRIVATE pictures on facebook!
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by boiz2men(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
Facebook security is too porous, hackers been trying to hack my account so much ever since I posted my project defence pictures and got lot of likes. I have changed my password so many times yet these yahooboys won't rest. This shi.t is so annoying.
Out of curiosity, what was in your project defense pictures

1 Like

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by twinsluv: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
D
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Out of curiosity, what was in your project defense pictures
I can't seem to understand your question.
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Horus(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Chinese hackers
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by boiz2men(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
I can't seem to understand your question.

You attributed the frequent "hacks" to your account to you posting your project defense pictures.

What could be in those pictures that lures "hackers"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by maxiuc(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
Facebook security is too porous, hackers been trying to hack my account so much ever since I posted my project defence pictures and got lot of likes. I have changed my password so many times yet these yahooboys won't rest. This shi.t is so annoying.
not only changing your password make sure you update your username every days so that when they hack your account it will be very difficult for them to change your name so that you can recover your account through your name whenever they hack your account and change your password and emails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
boiz2men:

You attributed the frequent "hacks" to your account to you posting your project defense pictures.

What could be in those pictures that lures "hackers"
I seriously don't know why, they have been trying to hack it before, but it got worse after I posted the picture. Maybe they think its an old account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by boiz2men(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
I seriously don't know why, they have been trying to hack it before, but it got worse after I posted the picture. Maybe they think its an old account.

Are you pretty smiley
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Coolboi05(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Lots of fb accounts are being hacked these days
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
maxiuc:
not only changing your password make sure you update your username every days so that when they hack your account it will be very difficult for them to change your name so that you can recover your account through your name whenever they hack your account and change your password and emails

There was a time they hacked it and added their own number, deleted my own number, changed my username, uploaded a white man's picture and a dog picture, it was my friends that were calling me to inform me about the situation on ground, I quickly changed my password and removed the number and the email, added a new one. Funny enough, the person that tried that shite was a guy I knew 'cause yahoomail showed me the login details and the phone the person used, plus the number was his own, I confronted him and he denied it, I removed him from my Facebook...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Are you pretty smiley
Prettier than my pictures that's what they say.
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by boiz2men(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
Prettier than my pictures that's what they say.

In that case, someone is trying to login into your account to defraud your male friends since these friends think you are pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by DateMynd44(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Xionez:
Hope someone helped me clean the cobwebs in my profile. Been long since I visited it.
y u no dey use Facebook
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by sharatech(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
smesi:
It's true my was also hacked all effort to regain it prove abortive and I lost my info, friends and photos on it
my was also hacked
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2018
boiz2men:

In that case, someone is trying to login into your account to defraud your male friends since these friends think you are pretty.

And that will be very bad, I have lot of male friends on Facebook but I don't beg them for anything but if someone does, it will tarnish my image.
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by sharatech(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2018
rowland545:
its true mine was affected, my password and email changed. I just hope Facebook will do something about it an byd return back my account....
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by sharatech(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
My was also hacked[quote author=sharatech post=71625230][/quote]
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by boiz2men(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
And that will be very bad, I have lot of male friends on Facebook but I don't beg them for anything but if someone does, it will tarnish my image.

The hackers have said you can't stop them @signature wink
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2018
boiz2men:

The hackers have said you can't stop them @signature wink
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by 9jabrainers: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2018
bro you should be expecting things like that.... programming isn't about relax
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by DONADAMS(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
Why does no one ever hack my account?
lol..who sabi you?
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Danchibez: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Na those that upload their essential documents on Facebook go cry
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by rastaxarm(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Almost got me too but all thanks to 2-step verification... My account still working cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by sheller(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2018
[s][/s]I was a victim sha thou I retrieved it immediately
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by wink2015(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2018
DopeTech:
Thank God for Facebook two Factor authcaction because no one can hack my account.

What is two factor authentication?

Explain to the understanding of those in the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by futurism: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
I hope it's not an aftermath of the two instagram partners who left Mark...
i think it is.... Mark has offended people. I don't know whether it is the curse from, Hawaiians that is trailing this guy this year cos last year, he bought a land in Hawaii that the people of Hawaii weren't willing to let go cos White Americans have almost bought all the land on the Island, making them almost left with nothing to their ancestral land and heritage.

They really attacked mark man were speaking their dialect cursing him. Na so I just dey read
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Moreoffaith:
I keep my money for facebook?

I agree with your point that you kept nothing on Facebook... Some minutes Mark gave the information on Facebook,I saw the replies he got and it was all full of sympathy... some peoples life depends on Facebook and its not what we are used to. The Whites took Facebook as another thing reason why there are many attacks to get peoples data... these data may be pictures,files,documents,etc and you can imagine if such info get into wrong hands... blackmail,kidnapping may result in such. that is why its not advice to be a social media addict by posting all pictures and info about oneself...
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2018
During my course periods in programming, i mastered phishing and DNS Spoofing attack and its worked until introduction of the two-step verification feature. We hacked females account for a payback! NL security is porous.
Re: Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed by mrkels(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
rowland545:
its true mine was affected, my password and email changed. I just hope Facebook will do something about it and return back my account....

Yours is not part of this hack .

Yours is a yahoo boy that hacked it to use .

That’s what they do these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.