Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account (7707 Views)

Pls I Want To Monetize My Site..so Aside From Google Ads, What Else Can I Use / Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads / My Ads Showing Blank On Some Pages , How Can I Fix This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by dimexy247(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Noel1:

Wow!

Did u appeal after the ban?

The first time I was banned, I appealed and they reactivated my account on the fact that I was a first time offender. The second time I was banned, I had even lost any hope of reactivation because I did not even make attempt to appeal but after 4 weeks, they just sent a mail that this is the last time they would give me any grace and since then, everything has been working fine.
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by Davindal(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2018
zeanslim:
The best way to avoid story that 'story that touches the heart is to use ad block on your website, while surfing through it ..

that's what I did for my blog Trendy Tech Buzz

To avoid google ban and have a Valid tracking of my AdSense.

I can easily activate it when I need to check my AdSense design or layout ..etc.
Bro. Good morning. I just visited your blog. It looks apt and clean. The navigation is very okay. Pls what wordpress theme is it that you are using?
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2018
dimexy247:

The first time I was banned, I appealed and they reactivated my account on the fact that I was a first time offender. The second time I was banned, I had even lost any hope of reactivation because I did not even make attempt to appeal but after 4 weeks, they just sent a mail that this is the last time they would give me any grace and since then, everything has been working fine.

U must be one of the luckiest guys walking this planet bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Emmysky:
Scratch that, AdSense don catch me. got my account banned last week cry

Just after u made that previous post?

Sorry to hear that!

That's why I don't use Adsense, although I have an AdSense account.

Its a terrible way to make money blogging. I've heard of innocent accounts being mistakenly banned.

I even wonder how these AdSense earners sleep at night undecided
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by Kevinjasper1: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Do you have a banned Google AdSense Account ?

Cash out your finalized earnings on your banned Google AdSense account today.

Contact me on - 08163602851.
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by zeanslim(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Davindal:
Bro. Good morning. I just visited your blog. It looks apt and clean. The navigation is very okay. Pls what wordpress theme is it that you are using?

good morning, I'm glad you stopped by my blog. No .. it's not hosted on WordPress but And it's a partially custom built theme
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by zeanslim(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tweak2k:

no offense how much have you made so far?

a reasonable amount
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by dimexy247(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Noel1:

U must be one of the luckiest guys walking this planet bro grin grin grin grin

I was just lucky. Since then I have had time to filter my traffics and found way to avoid clicking my ads either intentionally or not.
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by techgeek12(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tweak2k:

I want
081-350-65-702
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by Tweak2k: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
zeanslim:

a reasonable amount

over a $100
Re: Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account by Tweak2k: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
techgeek12:

081-350-65-702

tell me what you want to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things We Hate About Microsoft Windows / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / How Can I Turn A Web Page Into A Jpg Picture File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.